It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Samplers - Comic from an ATS member about NWO, conspiracies, time travel, and lucid dreaming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

You know Kickstarter is a way to crowd-fund comics...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Totally epic man. I haven't posted in a long time and this brought me out of hiding. I'm completely interested and am pulling for this to just hit the ground running. You seem to be doing great, I can't wait! Thank you for this, it's fantastic, keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow this looks brilliant. It has a vibe very similar to The Invisibles, the theme and the art remind me of that comic. Great work so far. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Getting ready to order it on Kindle, but I always like to have the actual book too.
That way when these become collector items, I can pass them on to my kids. Great job and thanks for the effort.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
electronic music gear,
scifi,
conspiracy theories...

I can't see why I wouldnt like these things

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. I like what I see. I think the text could be a little larger, however, it's difficult for us non-youngsters to read.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Those pictures are amazing.... I'll be certainly keeping an eye out for this. Great work

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Brilliant and inspiring!!! I'm writing a novel focused on one certain conspiracy, and you have truly motivated me to keep at it and to get it done, thank you!! I may hit you up for some advice sometime, if you don't mind too much! S&F

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Shop, buy, consume... count me in..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is awesome! I'll probably have to have one. I've been working on something similar for about 7 years but my style makes it very slow going, as well as school, and the story tends to evolve and adapt as I learn more. I was never very good at the the typical comic book style, so I'm completely mixing it up, doing my own style. I know it's hard to get published like that, so I'll probably self publish as well. Someday. *sigh*

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Your the man

Exellent work

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Looks amazing! great work fellow!Will it be possible to buy the hard copies in the uk ?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
When you talked about this about 3 years ago I didnt really believe you had what it takes to make it real. I was very, very wrong. This appears to be quality work that even provides nuggets of new-information for long-time ATSers (had never heard of the Crowley-BBush connection or the Disney-FBI involvement. If the entire series contains fresh intrigue like that, Im sure its going to be really well-received.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

This is absolutely fantastic. What a wonderful use of creative gestures, art, ideology, theory. And all wrapped up into the art of comic. Simply fascinating work here, and I give kuddos to you. Thank you for sharing in your passions and talents. Thank you, thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
After three plus years we finally get to see the genius that is "Time Samplers".

Having had a very small and behind the scenes involvement in this over the past three years this is a good day, and perfect date, to release it as well.

I hope this takes off and opens the eyes and minds of many people, the historical value of this series is worth the read all by itself, the amazing artwork and engrossing story line are an added bonus.

Congratulations scientist on a long but very well done project, your commitment never wavered.

Springer...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

So you two are the real deal eh? Interesting. Please share any knowledge you may have!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

W. related to Crowley? Old Alister must be spinning in his grave (if he is indeed in there) As for Walt and J.Edgar well,it makes sense didn't know about Von Braun and the others worked for him.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I think this is very dangerous if not done properly.

Why would you call it Paranoid American comics?

I have to wonder what your real motives are to put this kind of stigma on comics relating conspiracy theories. To me it seems that someone could be trying to discredit the very idea of conspiracy theories as well as comics being an effective medium to deal with them

That might not be your intent but it's the perception it creates in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Simply a wonderful artistic production by a really creative member.

Your narrow road to success just got much wider and a whole lot less distant..

KUDOS

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Think you will ever do an issue on when the army fired on the UFO over LA? That might be a good one.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

This just blew my mind. Incredible.

I will wait for 2013 to get my hands on a physical copy though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join