It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24.12.2012 - The Blue Monday Of The Ages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
As many here I have been following the 2012 hype for some years and now that we are mere weeks away from D-day I feel compelled to offer my thoughts on the subject.

Basically there are 3 main theories about the infamous end of the Mayan calendar date:

1) The world ends in doom and gloom.
2) There is a sudden ascension / shift of dimension / shift of consciousness for some or all people.
3) Nothing in particular happens and the world goes about it's usual business of comitting slow suicide.

Many are getting doubts about this date now that it is so close, and I hope to clarify a 4th possibility that might help some counter their disappointment if "nothing happens".

I have read and seen most of what is out there about this subject including RA - Law of one, Cassiopeian material, Wilcock and his books and videos, Matthews messages, Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak, Cosmic Awareness, and the list goes on.

When the date is far away it's easy to project all our hopes for change on it, and I think many channelers have been influenced in this way by their own unconscious hope for change (which Obama tapped into with precision in his first campaign).

However, one channeled entity have been consistent all along with his prediction for this day and that is the one called Bashar channeled live by Darryl Anka for 25 -30 years I think.

For those who do no know Bashar he claims to be a "4th density being moving into 5th" and a "first contact expert" here with his crew and crews from other civilizations to assist this planet in moving into 4th density. The channel Derryl Anka goes into a trance state and don't remember anything of the actual sessions.

Bashar has a very distinct, some would say loud, and very straightforward, direct, and paradoxically "down-to-earth" personalty and approach to spirituality and "profound" matters. I've also seen him change to Japanese in a heartbeat when a Japanese woman had trouble understanding English.

He also has a great sense of humor and a way of always hitting the nail on the spot even before most "normal" humans see the nail at all... This is not an easy thing to "fake" in front of a live audience for 25 years.

This Bashar predicted the Phoenix Lights in 97 and also the reappearance of the Phoenix lights in 07 or 08. He is clear on the fact that all predictions are reading of the potential of things as they are now, and that these potentials can change in the future.

So, what does he say about 21.12.2012?

On all sessions, new and old, I have always heard him say this:

2012 is the tipping point where the level of mass consciousness (for the first time in a long long time) becomes a little more positive than negative, and the snowball will start rolling from there...

If you are good with dowsing rods or dowsing pendulum (or know anyone who is) you can actually measure this for yourself and see. Just suggest: "The level of mass consciousness on this planet is higher than 30% positive...40%... 50%...51%..." until you get a "no response" from you dowsing instrument of choice.

He also says that after 2012 there is no longer a "quarantine" on this planet which does not mean that "ET's will land en masse the next day"... only that it is up to us to meet their higher vibration "half way" and make this planet safe and ready for cooperation with ET's from all over the Galaxy and beyond.

Further Bashar talks about the time-span 2012 until 2050. In short, here is what he says about our future:

Before the end of 2015 every single soul on earth will know with 100% certainty that intelligent extra-terrestrial life is "out there" and are for real. He makes a point out of the fact that he does not say anything about HOW we will all know (different ways leading to the same conclusion), only that within that time we will all know with dead certainty. Even the most skeptical among us will know and understand that this is a fact.

Lloyd Pye and his "starchild skull" that is being DNA mapped as we speak might be one way for all to know. who knows...
Another one is this "alien mummy" recently discovered in a pyramid chamber in Egypt. Funny thing is that Bashar has many time mentioned that something "game changing" would be discovered in an undiscovered chamber below the pyramids of Egypt. This might be it... time will tell.

He does not go into great detail beyond 2015, but he says that somewhere within 2025 - 2035 there will be many different ET races walking among us on this planet and assisting us with technology etc. He also says that within approximately 2050 this planet will be a full blown member of the Galactic community with freedom and technology advanced enough to explore space. Of course, a lot will need to happen to lead up to all this.

Regarding spirituality and consciousness he says that beyond 2012 humans will develop more and more "4th density" abilities, like telepathic communication, living in the presence/now, more empathy and sense of oneness, and so on. But we will not become "semi-physical entities" (like Bashar and his civilization) before another 1000 years.

So, if "nothing happens" on or around the 21st it does not mean that the 24th is the Blue Monday of the ages (oh, no. Another 25 000 year until next time). I for one will just keep on looking deeper into myself and cleanse the mind from negativity as best I can. Whatever happens will happen, but I don't want to waste this opportunity by waiting for some energy from deep space to save or kill us. Listen to anything and anyone, but never close the mind by "believing in" anything is what I live by...

One more thing: When people ask Bashar about the doom and gloom scenarios he usually answer in his direct manner: "If that were the potential for this planet we would most likely not be having this conversation. That would be a waste of time and energy. We would instead be interacting with a parallel reality Earth were the potential was not one of doom and extinction".

edit on 12-12-2012 by VisitorQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Based on what we have been seeing just in these forums with all the hostility towards spirituality I would say the shift is certainly underway and the polarities are in full bloom. People who think they are their bodies are operating from their left brain and all this spiritual talk is not comfortable for them. It creates an upset upon an already imbalanced state of being.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Yes, indeed. I have seen so many people change over the last 5-10 years that I have no doubt "something" is going on. I have also gone through some fundamental changes myself. Having had an out of body experience from a state of alert wakefullness I know that the body is not who we are. When out of body I could "see in all directions at once" and flew about 4 meters above my own body and many others sitting in meditation outside in the forest. When the bell rang to indicate the end of the meditation I snapped back into my body sort of like to magnets clicking together. Time was hard to tell in that state, but I guess it all lasted for about 1-2 minutes...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Good read.

Originally posted by VisitorQ
Lloyd Pye and his "starchild skull" that is being DNA mapped as we speak might be one way for all to know. who knows... Another one is this "alien mummy" recently discovered in a pyramid chamber in Egypt. Funny thing is that Bashar has many time mentioned that something "game changing" would be discovered in an undiscovered chamber below the pyramids of Egypt. This might be it... time will tell.

I just got one question, slightly off topic. Are any archaeologists currently excavating any significant sites around the world? Like any pyramids? Because I was thinking, if they are, maybe they uncover the biggest secret once- revealed. On Dec 21,2012.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

As I mentioned there is the news of this "alien mummy" recently found in Egypt. Just google/tube it to learn more. It's to early to say what exactly this is so we will have to wait and see what they say about it...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I had never heard of this Darryl Anka/Bashar. So I watched some of the videos and found them quite fascinating.

Thanks for sharing!

I liked this one about the pineal gland and living the feelings of excitement without expectations, certainly a totally different way to view things.

And here's an excellent video with clear explanations, he also touches on 2012 being we are going through a bow shock, pushing away from negative energy to emerge on the other side where postive energy will be greater than negative energy. As we have currrently been in an era of negative energy being greater than the positive energy.

Thanks for turning me on to this - love it!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Bashar is awesome. Everything he says makes so much... sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yes, Bashar and his message should really be more profiled on this forum than he/it currently is. Now that the infamous date of 21.12.2012 is over with Bashar emerges as one of few "channeled entities" who did not make false promises regarding this year and date.

I am reminded of the Crop Circle message with the Alien holding a CD with code saying something like: "Beware the bearer of false gifts and their broken promises..."

I have been tracking the level of mass consciousness using dowsing rods for years, and we reached the tipping point of more positive than negative even before the 21st (and I remember Bashar also saying this in one of his messages from earlier in 2012). We are currently at 54% positive and rolling...

The great thing about this date and all the predictions is that now we know which channeled messages that are not all that trustworthy and which might be worth listening to.

Matthew's messages are out as he promised time and time again that after the 21st there would be no more negativity in the world (which is clearly BS). He also promised ET landings around this date.

Cosmic Awareness is also out. He promised a sudden ascension event on this date where the there would be a split into a negative planet B and a positive 4th density planet A.

The Ra material is harder to judge as it's vagueness about any dates makes it open for interpretation. I do think the RA material is a good and interesting read either way.

I have yet to hear all of Bashar's lates messages this year... I am waiting for more info on them so I can pick which it is worth paying for...

What I would really like to know from him is when we reach a point where all that still is "fringe knowledge" will become mainstream. I guess if he is correct about his prediction about 2015 and that everyone will know for certain that ET intelligent life is for real it would mean that we have come a long way by then...

I will end this with a curiostiy I remember from an interview with the channel, Darryl Anka:

They have done EEG scans of Darryl Anka's brain while he is channeling and the doctors said it was like two consciousness occupying his brain at the same time... Wonder how many other channels can manage that...

edit on 22-12-2012 by VisitorQ because: spelling

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VisitorQ

but "ascension" adheres to the concept that one who ascends would be MORE than what he is now... not in some .. fuzzy vague manner.. but in a literal actual manner..

meaning his will would be exacted more accurately and efficiently than he would be able to now...

meaning..

super powers.

people with superhuman abilities.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

What ascension means varies from source to source. According to Bashar it means becoming more of who you already are.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

that's a load of crap, IMO.

unless of course.. superpowers ARE who you are.. as in .. it's there in the junk DNA.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What ascension means varies from source to source. According to Bashar it means becoming more of who you already are.

Huh. So if I'm a SOB (hypothetically speaking) I become more of an SOB? That's ascension?
edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This Darryl Anka, cousin of the singer Paul, claims that his material is scientific. The physics community finds the commentary laughable at best. Apparently, one of Anka's rambling summations has been ascribe to Einstein of all people.

If you are going to create a fake identity for lands sakes don't try to make a shambles of it by pretending to know something scientific. Go for something soft, warm, and fuzzy to fool people, not something that can be checked out.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Yea, you seem like an authority on both ascension and "superpowers". Wonder where you got you knowledge from and how come you seem so absolutely certain about what "ascension" is... Good luck with both anyway...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Check out Bashar to learn more OK. I am not the one saying these things. He is...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have no idea what you are rambling about, but how about some concrete examples?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Huh. So if I'm a SOB (hypothetically speaking) I become more of an SOB? That's ascension?
edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

It all depends on your own moral compass......... If that is the path you choose to walk, right or wrong is only a matter of opinion

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The point is that you referred to a channeler that claims to channel physics issues and comes off as a flake because he gets it so very wrong. If you are going to be one of these con artists that does channeling you might as well pick material that isn't so very wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

That's your opinion with zero examples of what you are talking about. Why even bother to share it?

new topics

top topics

join