It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens When Everbody Comes Off Their Meds ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i suffer chronic headaches. every 1.5 months they switch my preventative pill with something "in the same class" and a different abortive med. i ran out my nortriptyline going into a 4 day weekend and had insomnia and headaches after the first day. ive got enough to ween off now, but after thinking about it, it might not be a bad idea to come off it all together. only problem is the abortive is only "good" if i have it built up in my system, which is another way they can get you hooked.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Is not possible that some might react like this shooter who just killed all those kids?
Obviously some might just stay in bed all day, every person has a different reaction to taking or not taking their meds. Reminded me of that movie Serenity, where they dosed the population with a drug and 90% went docile but 10% went crazy, it had the opposite effect.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I am surprised anyone can get any ins. at all knowing 80% of the pop.s are infected with stealth spirochetal prion infections. 1/3 of the world pop.s are infected with latent TB, and 90% are infected with latent EBV and other known cancer associated stealth infections....If you never pushed for Universal Healthcare in your state---now is the time.
www.youtube.com...
Cos the crooks had rather sell you rockets and 15 more yrs. of war than treat the truth they gave us all.

<< 1  2   >>

join