It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Project Mayhem 2012 Warning (New Video 12-12-12)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Found this and thought I would share. They are claiming very destructive leaks are coming over the next 12 days. Hope so.

edit on 12-12-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Link no worky.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Aaaaaw! Nothing. No video!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sharkz

Sorry, i may have jumped the gun, it's up now thank you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowBase

How did you do that?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Just checked your markup. You pasted the whole url into the form. Only use the "7qvVRZV0o-M" part of it

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Maybe the government that anonymous claims to be fighting is who started it in the first place. What better way than this to give them a reason to censor the internet? Could be, Idk.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
From the video: "Everything you've known has been a lie"

Seriously, this is probably the "strongest worded" video from annon in a long time.

I liked that one

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharkz
Aaaaaw! Nothing. No video!

If the OP had taken the time to describe the contents of the video, as per the terms and conditions of this site, then you'd know what the video contained.

But all we have here is "go watch this youtube video!".

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It's a bit hard to take seriously.

How do we know this is from anonymous and not someone else's impersonation?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There's already enough info that shows massive corruption that if known can bring peace and prosperity... but no one wants to read or listen. This better be good.
edit on 12-12-2012 by itsallintheegg because: error

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sharkz

It's also on the anonymous facebook, for what its worth.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
suspicious timing released on the 11th then saying over the next 10 days all these leaks will happen
seems like someone is playing to the 21st dec crowd

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Fight club themed propaganda. Lets call the make believe software Tyler like the make believe person in the movie. Lets call it project mayhem like in the movie. Either this is a movie trailer for a remake of a number 6 popular movie or they are playing games with your head with propaganda?
edit on 12-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here's a clue...

When a video from a group that has no structure, tells you that they are going to provide you with information that is not only going to infuriate, disgust, and verify your worst fears... But then goes on to explain that reacting to it could cost you your freedom - and explains how and why?????

Then signs off with a variation of the standard "motto" of said structure lacking group?

... ...

Then sit back and think really hard before reacting to anything that may follow.

From,

The guy who writes a great many of the Cyber/Psyop/Alphabet agency discussion threads.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
When i now hear what anonymous are going to do next all i see and hear is anonymous bla bla bla, it should be named project bull*%it All they seem to be good at is making videos

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Just remember SABU
S. A. Bait Unit.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So....where is the leaks ?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Anonymous is everywhere. They are everyone and they are no one. They are legion, remember?

What that means in simple English to me is that today, Anonymous could be a 13 year old punk with mommy issues, looking for attention. Tomorrow it could be the successor to Kevin Mitnick, out to make a new name in the world of hacking and cracking. The day after that? It could be CIA's Cyber division running a diversion OP on the public.

All 3 are Anonymous.....while all 3 have nothing to do with Anonymous. It's why I can't take the name seriously.....I just can't. Too many failed threats, empty promises and bad bad judgement shown when they DO something. Err... It's never boring to watch the claims and outcome though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join