It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Kind of creepy knowing there is all this stuff up there around the world and we wouldn't know it unless we had IR.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarsSentinel
some dots moving across a background. worthless.

Another new member waiting to get their 20 posts to make their first epic debunk thread.

Care to elaborate why you think it's worthless? Na, never mind....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For the record....I have only read the first page on this thread and skipped straight to reply as I know what the photographer has captured.

They are fruit bats.

I spent the first half of my life living in Melbourne and have seen them many times at dawn and dusk.

edit on 12/12/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Another piece of the Great Deception falls into place.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I had the same thought as Shurima.

Don't migratory birds fly in a triangular fashion to make long flights easier? We didn't see that...
They fly in triangular fashion because their eyes are on the side of their heads and thats the only way they can see the bird next to them. It keeps them in line of sight.

Sorry, birds that fly in formation do it for aerodynamics. The lead birds have the most wind resistance while the weaker or tired birds remain in the back and use the drag from the lead birds to help them. It has nothing to do with were their eyes are positioned.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I find 2:50 and on to be the most interesting. I've seen those little "stars" that dance in the sky like that. Although the ones I've seen have changed direction, and flown in ways no aircraft (that is known on earth) possibly can.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Angels? Aw, heck, OccamAssassin I believe prolly has it nailed...Fruit Bats!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
After getting off work and having time to look at the video I still think they are UFOs.

It does appear someone is manning the camera since it moves several times, who knows why he didn't zoom in....

I disagree that they are Bats. I live next to the mountains and also see Bats at Dusk. Bats are not as "steady" as the UFOs in the video.

IMO the points in the video that show either Bugs or Birds are @

:15
:38
1:46
2:05
2:19
2:43
2:50
2:54
3:00
3:09
3:43

The person filming doesn't appear to care about the objects flying by at the times I pointed out. Probably because those are birds/bugs.

Also, if we are to believe Lou20764 then there's no way they could be Bats or Birds. At the end of the video he says "these 2 pictures were taken at the same time and direction." Both pictures are of a clear blue sky.

So isn't he saying that his camera picked the objects up with his filter but while he was filming he didn't see anything with his eyes.
edit on 12-12-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Why wouldn't they be visible with the normal lens? I'm just curious, not really saying you're wrong. You have the most logical explanation so far.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Somewhere in England Arthur Dent , is laying in front of a bulldozer.Ford Prefect is getting peanuts and a towel.Because the Vogons are on their way to demolish Earth for a hyperspace bypass
edit on 12-12-2012 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Why wouldn't they be visible with the normal lens? I'm just curious, not really saying you're wrong. You have the most logical explanation so far.

Low light conditions make them hard to see with the naked eye.....Unless the camera has an incredibly high ISO value(40k+), it won't be able to detect them without isolating a smaller frequency range of light(in this case infra-red) in the electro-magnetic spectrum.

To the poster above....

The flight patterns are what gave away the fact it was a fruit bat(AKA flying fox).

When the bats do their daily commute to their food source, they will generally fly spread out and maintain one heading/direction. Unlike other bats, flying foxes can see and will not fly erratically like their echo-locating cousins.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Starred for correct answer. The lead bird sees the most air resistance and they change positions periodically to rest up. The birds on each side ride his "wake", and the bird on the sides of those birds ride their wake, so on and so forth.

Wish I could find my ornithology textbook that way I can cite it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

Nope, you were clear. No need to explain it any better than that.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What kind of camera was this recorded on?
Normally, when recording, you can't cycle through the menu, or it doesn't show up in the final footage.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Why do people continue to buy into this nonsense. Does anyone have any idea how easy it is to throw together a video like this using minimal software, even low budget free-ware. Geez

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Greetings all, apparently, planet earth is some sort of a convergence point. A convergence that, apparently only happens every 309,000 yrs, as we measure the illusion of linear time.
Therefore, many have come, popcorn and soda in hand to witness one of the greatest wonders the creation has to offer, the realm border crossing. And we, having conscious awareness within earth's astral planes have a front row seat. Enjoy the journey, because once the lights come on, I do believe that we will all be pleasantly surprised that the paradox has a solution, and that things were not what they seemed.
www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shurima

Come on guys! These are STARS with the occasional bird or bug flying by.

Stop seeing what you want to see and see the reality!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eonpeon

These are STARS

Can you please elaborate , why these are stars ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join