It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just watched this....my everyday lunch "news". Looks like the same doesnt it? First 30 seconds.

youtu.be...
edit on 12-12-2012 by damingus because: (no reason given)

Sorry, hope the link works. Not sure how to link the video from youtube.
edit on 12-12-2012 by damingus because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2012 by ArMaP because: Link corrected

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
Seriously tho, let's review the possible culprits:

1. Birds
2. Balloons
3. Pollen
4. Dust

5. Satellites
6. Space Junk
7. Stars
8. ET Spaceships

I venture to suspect it's most likely one of the top 4.

Balloons could be left out as well, but when you wrote pollen and dust I remembered that at times over Melbourne we have what looks like cotton floating around in the wind at high altitudes or perceived to be, this is not the recent spate (probably around 2 months ago) of spider webbing we had in the western suburbs floating around, This cotton looking substance is either cotton from trees or another cotton looking substance, haven't got the will to investigate further so as to be more specific, sorry.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Nice account,

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't think its birds because I could not see any random movements, everything seemed to stay in formation the whole time, if it was birds there would be drift from at least 20% of them.

I'd say stars BUT if you look there are some totally stationary lights which for me would be the actual stars.

Also as this appears to be in real time it would rule out the stars from the speed of the moving.

So we have Chinese lanterns but it can't be that as they would be visible to a normal camera, I guess it now leaves us with 2 choices.

A faked film

or

Unknowns as in UFO's in the direct sense.

Alien craft, possibly but the level that this guy records makes it seem that if they were aliens there's 1000's of them every day.

Seems excessive.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I was thinking stars moving on a speeded up video, there are things that seem to move across the sky far too quickly at some points, like maybe planes/birds/satellites.

When the camera moves down and captures some fencing or whatever it is at the bottom, it could be that the camera is either on a slow moving motor, or the video is slowed down again to give the impression it is moving in normal time throughout.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
This incredible video in Infra Red filter shooted during the daylight show, wave after wave, an huge fleet of unidentified objects, invisible to naked eye, that cover entire sky.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Could these just be satellites? I would think if they were UFOs they would stay stationary or they would be moving in different directions! So as there would be no reason for ET to have so many vehicles in one location
I will assert they are just satellites!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
hmmmmm..interesting....a little recap for those that dont want to watch the vid or just wanna scutinize the highlights........
IF you watch the vid at 2:19, 2:44 and 3:09 what appears to be the same or similar objects pass thru the scene..if you stop the vid they are in 'formation' in line, one right behind the other.....and there is a 'disturbance on either side of each..could be wings... but they sorta resemble the 'rod' things thathave been seen in the sky
at 2:51-2:54 there are seen again but are now side by side..along with what likes like something 'crawling' across the sky/lens..at 3:43 something zooms past from top to bottom and then at 3:48 another something 'crawling' accross sky/lens..

puts the other objects in a different perspective....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shurima
I thought to myself at first... There is nothing... Just stars. Then I thought ... wait a sec those are not stars.
He stood still, and these object were just moving across the sky. Interesting to say the least.
I wonder where they are headed to.

i thought stars through a light filter that only leaves the bright ones through the veil

but... stars rotate in an arc across the sky and these points of light in the OP were falling downward to the horizon

i see patterns of 2 to 3 points of light in a seeming rigid pattern but even those subgroups melded into 2 or even a singular point of light as it reached [slowly fell to) the hoizon

now there was one anomaly at 1:46 into the OP field-of-lights video... a short line of light (meteorite tail?) on the left side of screen which abruptly went from a 45º descent to a 90º straight downward path in the space of an eyeblink
---- that is not natural physics-----
was this a tracked object or a video anomaly from camera/software/IR filter...too many questions

i suspect a contrived canopy of UFO lights that scroll down the screen slowly to give the illusion of travel or movement...
perhaps its a night sky shot turned sideways so as to be unrecognizable to cursory inspection?
or a CGI screen of points of light that move in unison generally with a random % of those lights being 'Mavericks'

reeks as staged to me.... BTW was the camera aimed East or West (Pacific or Indian ocean areas?)

if aimed towards Indonesia... all thos 'lights' might be the plazma things or pizeoelectric balls that accompany EQs or fault stresses..even Lava & Magma flows & we know theres a lot of geologic Earth Changes going on in that section of the world (Oceania)
edit on 12-12-2012 by St Udio because: sweep typos

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
hmmmmm..interesting....a little recap for those that dont want to watch the vid or just wanna scutinize the highlights........
IF you watch the vid at 2:19, 2:44 and 3:09 what appears to be the same or similar objects pass thru the scene..if you stop the vid they are in 'formation' in line, one right behind the other.....and there is a 'disturbance on either side of each..could be wings... but they sorta resemble the 'rod' things thathave been seen in the sky
at 2:51-2:54 there are seen again but are now side by side..along with what likes like something 'crawling' across the sky/lens..at 3:43 something zooms past from top to bottom and then at 3:48 another something 'crawling' accross sky/lens..

Rods have been proven to be bugs and birds!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Isn't it a bit premature to call this a "fleet", doesn't that have a rather military connotation to it? How can a collection of unidentified objects be called a "fleet"?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerrorAlertRed
reply to post by Arken

Looks like migrating birds to me...
But if those are UFOs, we're in for some big trouble.

No. No trouble at all.
In my personal opinion, they are not a trouble, but a hope.

If for you, change our point of view, our paradigms, on our planet, life, and love, and enter in a new awareness is a problem, well, then, it is a very big trouble.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

What is the location country or state that this person is living in and we can then rule out any migratory patterns for that month...Looked and he's in Australia...go to his you tube channel and he does have some interesting stuff...
edit on 12-12-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

link   
I haven't watched the video yet because I'm at work. But to the person who said:

"Well, this can't be real because the video is monetized"

This argument does not make any sense. ATS is monetized and surely not everything posted on this site is a hoax. You do realize you can monetize pretty much anything on the internet right? With Google Ads (free to be a member), and the same kind of system on YouTube ANYONE can monetize. Also, you need a LOT of traffic to make any money. Like, unless this guy is doing ATS like traffic he's probably making 30 cents off this video.

The fact that someone is making a few pennies because people might watch his videos does not meet said videos are fake. That's totally flawed logic.

link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I don't think its birds because I could not see any random movements, everything seemed to stay in formation the whole time, if it was birds there would be drift from at least 20% of them.

You didn't look closely enough. Don't watch the video on the ATS page, open a youtube window and watch it full screen at 720 resolution...then you can see exactly the type of movement you said you didn't see.

This movement relative to each other also proves they aren't stars as some suggested.

Not all birds fly in formation.

These look like mostly birds, though every once in a while you can see a bug which is closer to the camera and therefore seems to move faster.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by clearmind

Rods have been proven to be bugs and birds!

thank you for that interesting and highly informative post....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Probably just migratory birds...
2nd line.

haha are you serious? what, LED birds?
I have no clue what they are, but I can assure you they are not birds..
Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
some dots moving across a background. worthless.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I haven't watched the video yet because I'm at work. But to the person who said:

"Well, this can't be real because the video is monetized"

This argument does not make any sense. ATS is monetized and surely not everything posted on this site is a hoax. You do realize you can monetize pretty much anything on the internet right? With Google Ads (free to be a member), and the same kind of system on YouTube ANYONE can monetize. Also, you need a LOT of traffic to make any money. Like, unless this guy is doing ATS like traffic he's probably making 30 cents off this video.

The fact that someone is making a few pennies because people might watch his videos does not meet said videos are fake. That's totally flawed logic.

So you're saying a guy who's trying to make money on the internet just happens to catch a fleet of UFOS flying over head?
ok....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
they are getting ready to retake planet earth from the reptilian royal overlords
that have enslave humanity for thousand of yrs

i knew ET phone call would go through

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I agree ... Watch it in HD on Boo-tube. Stars are in the background relatively stationary to the moving objects. I lived along a major migratory route for birds and depending on the species they all fly differently. Mostly ducks and geese fly in formation. Blackbirds for example will fly in large flocks with no apparent pattern and in a fluid motion visually. These objects do not resemble any sort of bug, bird or balloon I've ever seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join