It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I believe in ufos and other life out there but I have trouble believing in this video too. I just can't believe there would be that many ufos in one place, at one time - does not seem logical at all. What we're looking at could be a number of things though, everything I thought of has already been said.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
never look up !!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
If aliens exist we have nothing to worry about.

They travel lightyears just to get here and mess up our crops with little patterns

They abduct only weird people, never anyone important or intelligent we could believe, and then they give them back!

They crash??? Advanced spacecraft travel lightyears across the universe to get caught in a New Mexico crosswind? Do they send unlicensed drivers?

They don't help those you visit, in fact they don't introduce themselves, and then don't attack us either. maybe they have a program we feature on like animal planet or something.

And to cap it all off and create confusion they keep upgrading their craft design as if they were Toyota, Dodge or Chevrolet.

If they are living among us, their standard of living has been lowered and if they can look like us they must be really hating it.

Ohm, they breath air too, just like on their home planets because we all know that aliens only ever breath oxygen.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

People don't believe in God because it's all too fantastic for them. But aliens, oh... absolutely. !!!!

We can't see them, it requires faith, they live waaaaay beyond where we do, they are more intelligent, can do things we humans can't, they are creative (crop circles), convert some and leave some as skeptics, they travel in a different way than we do, can appear and vanish in an instant, they look different, some say they exist among us, maybe even exist in another time and space....

All that is so easy to believe... but God... heck no, don't be stupid what do you think I am... a freak?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

The Aliens ones are God's creatures. Even if various from us, and they can scare for their so different aspect, they are made of our same substance.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

once again this thread is not about religion. Please take your religious comments and post them on appropriate threads!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
If aliens exist we have nothing to worry about.

Maybe, maybe not..

They travel lightyears just to get here and mess up our crops with little patterns

Is there any persuasive evidence that ANY crop circles are created by aliens? I doubt it as if there were, it would be the find of the millenium.

They abduct only weird people, never anyone important or intelligent we could believe, and then they give them back!

While it might be true that some people who report being abducted are simply delusional, there is nothing to support the assertion that they "abduct only weird people". In fact, there is no persuasive evidence that anyone has been abducted by aliens.

They crash??? Advanced spacecraft travel lightyears across the universe to get caught in a New Mexico crosswind? Do they send unlicensed drivers?

The evidence supporting "alien spacecraft crashes" is pretty weak. It does appear to be silly to suggest that "alien spacecraft" would crash from thunderstorms or radar - both very mundane phenomena. And if they did crash for other reasons, you would figure they would have the technology to recover their own craft, especially since no one has ever noted the crash of a large "mothership".

They don't help those you visit, in fact they don't introduce themselves, and then don't attack us either. maybe they have a program we feature on like animal planet or something.

Yes. It does seem that they aren't keen to "introduce themselves" to us. Maybe they just find us too primitive a society. And maybe they do show "Planet of the Apes" documentaries to the kids back home.

And to cap it all off and create confusion they keep upgrading their craft design as if they were Toyota, Dodge or Chevrolet.

Well since we don't know for certain what "UFOs" are "alien craft" (if any), we have no way of knowing if that statement is true. Plus we also don't know if earth is being visited by multiple "alien civilizations", which presumably would have their own spacecraft and unique "spacecraft designs".

Have you noticed that every probe we send to explore Mars has its own unique design? They often incorporate totally different landing system technologies (as an example). If there are aliens visiting earth, they very might have different craft performing different functions.

Keep in mind that its highly likely that at least 90% of "UFO sightings" are easily explainable common phenomena. And an EXTREMELY high percentage of the stuff reported on this website forum is very likely NOT alien at all. Lots of videos and photos of stars, planets, Chinese lanterns, airplanes and helicopters, satellites, - not to mention the IR and other videos of bugs, birds, and whatnot.

If they are living among us, their standard of living has been lowered and if they can look like us they must be really hating it.

If you could actually find a "real alien" living amongst us, you could ask them that question. Maybe they aren't as materialistic as we are.

Ohm, they breath air too, just like on their home planets because we all know that aliens only ever breath oxygen.

Do they? Actually, I would figure most aliens probably evolve on planets with an atmosphere containing Oxygen. (That is just a theory though). Oxygen is a common element, produced from chemical reactions involving water, which is VERY common in throughout the universe. (At least in the solid ice form in comets as an example). Note that on this planet, oxygen is a product formed from photosynthesis from lower plant forms of life. There would be no complex animal life on this planet, without plants producing oxygen from CO2, H2O and sunshine.

You might notice that scientists talk about planets that inhabit a "goldilocks" zone in their solar systems. This "goldilocks" zone is the area where liquid water can exist (not too hot, not too cold). Scientists believe that liquid water may be essential for the formation of complex life forms.

So we rely on plants to continue producing Oxygen in our atmosphere which forms an essential need for animal life on this planet. I don't know if there are other types of atmospheres that sustain complex ecosystems like ours.

In fact, we don't know with any certainty that there are any other "alien" civilizations out there, although if they are visiting earth, then that would pretty much imply such civilizations exist.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why didn't the videographer zoom in to get a better shot? Seems fishy to me but kudos for the thread regardless!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It's a massive invasion

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I find it deeply annoying related to how easy people make the most ridiculous and silly conclusions when presented with the unknown.

I cannot even fathom what might have gotten into Ezekiel's mind when he saw with his own eyes the UFOs, at least the way he describes what he sees with his eyes is at least more SOPHISCATED than the crap and ridiculous conclusions that my 21st Century fellow humans give out towards what they don't understand.

Those are UFOS, pure and simple, stop reaching out stupid conclusions.

Space debris? Crystals? Birds? Seriously... What's next? Flying turds?
edit on 20-12-2012 by shenk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ya, circular shaped giant birds, okay. Lmao amusing.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shenk
I find it deeply annoying related to how easy people make the most ridiculous and silly conclusions when presented with the unknown.

I cannot even fathom what might have gotten into Ezekiel's mind when he saw with his own eyes the UFOs, at least the way he describes what he sees with his eyes is at least more SOPHISCATED than the crap and ridiculous conclusions that my 21st Century fellow humans give out towards what they don't understand.

Those are UFOS, pure and simple, stop reaching out stupid conclusions.

Space debris? Crystals? Birds? Seriously... What's next? Flying turds?

I agree 100%

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join