It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Not stars... they are moving with respect to each other.

Too high to make out details, so birds can't be ruled out. You can see bugs flying by in the foreground as well. Might be a bunch of drifting balloons, but I'm not sure how that would look in IR. They do seem to be drifting in the same general direction.

The title is typically misleading, implying that the objects are vehicles. Funny how that's not considered "disinformation", while any reasonable, however mundane explanation is.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Why is it SO HARD to believe that we are not alone? Never have been, never will be.

Actually that's quite EASY. The HARD part is backing up that assertion with proof.

Unfortunately "those aren't stars" or "I can't make out wings in the video" does not constitute proof of a huge fleet of alien vehicles, nor is that even remotely the next logical conclusion.
edit on 15-12-2012 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Not stars... they are moving with respect to each other.

Too high to make out details, so birds can't be ruled out. You can see bugs flying by in the foreground as well. Might be a bunch of drifting balloons, but I'm not sure how that would look in IR. They do seem to be drifting in the same general direction.

The title is typically misleading, implying that the objects are vehicles. Funny how that's not considered "disinformation", while any reasonable, however mundane explanation is.

Yes, the title should be changed to "Huge flock of UFOs detected in Infra Red - Sign of Apocalypse"

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very cool video, does make me curious. But the research I'd like to see done is the direction of those objects vs. what the natural wind currents were at the time? Might help deduce the whole bird,balloon,pollen theories validity. Someone with a pair of smarty pants should jump right on that for us

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Interesting find Arken
as always something to keep the minds thinking a little deeper about who many are and who else may be with..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro
Very cool video, does make me curious. But the research I'd like to see done is the direction of those objects vs. what the natural wind currents were at the time? Might help deduce the whole bird,balloon,pollen theories validity. Someone with a pair of smarty pants should jump right on that for us
That would only conceivably help with balloons, of those three. Birds can fly against the wind. and it's not pollen.

But the problem is, the wind blows in different directions at different altitudes. so without knowing the altitude, you really don't know what direction the wind is blowing. Even if you do know the altitude, there are no constant updates on wind direction at altitude like there are at ground level, unless the location is close to an airport.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That video made me think of fish migrating. Makes me wonder, if our oceans team with life maybe our atmosphere does too, just a different kind of life than we are familiar with.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
reply to post by Bspiracy

Yes, there are a couple of objects that move outside of the "norm" for these objects. However, the title of this thread is, "Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky".

The fact is, the relatively small number of objects that are moving in an unpredictable manner tells us one thing: This is probably NOT a "huge fleet of UFOs".

The fence or power line doesn't make a difference in relation to the sky if it is static throughout the video, since it is moving at the exact same velocity as every other thing on the planet. That's the problem: there isn't a way to prove that these items are moving independently instead of just orbiting the earth just from this video.

Look at an estimate of how much space debris we currently have around earth:

The movement of the majority of these objects is a lot more consistent with the movements of items floating in unguided orbit than with intelligently guided starcraft.

Now, talking about the anomalies in this video would be a good place to start in on UFOs. But, saying this is a huge fleet of aliens just doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
reply to post by Bspiracy

Yes, there are a couple of objects that move outside of the "norm" for these objects. However, the title of this thread is, "Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky".

The fact is, the relatively small number of objects that are moving in an unpredictable manner tells us one thing: This is probably NOT a "huge fleet of UFOs".

The fence or power line doesn't make a difference in relation to the sky if it is static throughout the video, since it is moving at the exact same velocity as every other thing on the planet. That's the problem: there isn't a way to prove that these items are moving independently instead of just orbiting the earth just from this video.

Look at an estimate of how much space debris we currently have around earth:

The movement of the majority of these objects is a lot more consistent with the movements of items floating in unguided orbit than with intelligently guided starcraft.

Now, talking about the anomalies in this video would be a good place to start in on UFOs. But, saying this is a huge fleet of aliens just doesn't make sense.

What you're saying doesn't make sense. First and foremost.. some objects do change direction more than once thereby eliminating space debris or satellites. No right angles but slight deviations which level out are apparent.

If this were a huge fleet of UFOs moving through the sky in a directional manner, why do you need many to make all sort of crazy movements? if you're traveling in a direction as a group, why would any lifeforms be traveling in cork screws outside of the group.. that isn't natural in any sense unless they've all been drinking..

Satellites risen by different countries travel at different speeds, different altitudes and directions etc.. these objects all have similar sizes and are going in the same direction relative to the stars and the fence. There's no indication this is something other than a group movement.

I didn't say aliens btw.. who did? My personal opinion is this is an indigenous life form congregating while traveling in a similar direction. That was the point of my post. I've seen these things in the daytime. Twice now. Or what I believe to be these things. I find it ridiculous that people think these are aliens. I think they are something we just don't understand yet.

Space debris also would be going in different directions. Even a broken craft would shatter in multiple directions yet this video clearly shows object changing RELATIVE direction in a slow manner yet leveling trajectories to keep a consistent pace with the others. Sorta like birds but definitely NOT birds.

It's an odd recording that doesn't fit typical bird migration nor space faring equipment nor shattered debris but does match what I've personally seen live and on video.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Bspiracy because: cause I felt like it

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It is much more likely that what people are experiencing through their cameras are demon entities. I used to subscribe to the whole UFO phenomenon, but why in the sam hell would that many UFOs be floating overhead?
2 or 3 with that capability could easily defeat Earth's defenses. Also, if UFOs wanted any of our resources, they could take them without much resistance. Souls? That is a little bit tricky. One may need a guise or costume...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Philmoski

Your making some pretty big assumptions there. How do you know what their capabilities are regarding weaponry and ability to take our 'resources'- what makes you think that they are here to invade anyway? Maybe they are here on 'safari', watching the aggressive apes kill each other?

Whay is your evidence for claiming it is 'much more likely' that these are demonic entities than aliens?
edit on 16-12-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ok...19 pages of "it's birds/space junk etc"

I've had a look at IR flock shots and they don't match the video...

example here

and here (scroll to fig 7.18)

It looks more like space junk to me but a bit too regular.

What I think it might be is something akin to
this... or this... and considering that the hush-hush mini-me shuttle has been playing about up there....well you can guess the rest.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
These are flying birds. The camera is not able to focus on the birds, so they look like flying blobs.

Move along, nothing more to see here.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
They are here. They are waiting.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
As amazing as this is...I just know someone will come and debunk it. I've gotten my hopes up way too many times now to believe much of anything. Thanks ATS

edit on 12-12-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

Honestly, just because something is "debunked" doesn't neccessarily mean that the Debunker has presented truth. That doesn't mean that which has been debunked is authentic either. The truth is only known to the Videographer/photographer/person-it-happened-to. Unless the debunker was there to witness the event all he is doing is making educated guesses. Now this doesn't mean that there won't be cases of obvious fraud mind you. I just think it is hilarious when people who weren't there to witness the events state that it HAS to be Balloons, Ball Lightning or that it HAS to be aliens or zombies, whatever. And then they "debunk" it by pointing out that the person is not a professional with access to equipment that can properly document the phenomenon. Most people aren't willing to drag their 30,000 dollar production suites with them on the off chance that they might see a UFO.

That said, this is an amazing piece of footage. That said...this strikes a nerve with me. I saw something on my way back from Augusta Georgia earlier this year that looked similar to what has been presented here. They almost look like falling stars.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Although the thought of Aliens is amusing, my thought is that it is was our magnetosphere reacting with our mesosphere.

There is little known about our mesosphere, meaning it would be very easy for a number of current global factors to create situation such as this one.

According to National Geographic education;

education.nationalgeographic.com...

"Perhaps because the mesosphere is so little understood, it is home to two meteorological mysteries: sprites and elves. Sprites are reddish, vertical electrical discharges that appear high above thunderheads, in the upper stratosphere and mesosphere. Elves are dim, halo-shaped discharges that appear even higher in the mesosphere."

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I found this video on YouTube is this true??????????????

edit on 17-12-2012 by HallowMan123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HallowMan123

I found this video on YouTube is this true??????????????

What do you think?

Take this one simple claim from the video. At 6:30 she claims the Earth has already tilted 26 degrees on its axis. This is documented scientific fact she says. Typical "Colonic Wisdom" spewed by fools. Such an occurrence would be evident in the stars. Where is Polaris? Does it move in the sky as normal or does it move in a larger circle caused by the increased tilt? If the tilt occurred it would be observed and used to prove it. I've heard nothing of the sort.

Why should I believe her?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That's an interesting way to film UFOs. Very good.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
What you're saying doesn't make sense. First and foremost.. some objects do change direction more than once thereby eliminating space debris or satellites. No right angles but slight deviations which level out are apparent.
It makes perfect sense to me, which is why I said it. Also, I acknowledged that there are some objects which make unpredictable movement during the course of the video. On this, we agree.

If this were a huge fleet of UFOs moving through the sky in a directional manner, why do you need many to make all sort of crazy movements? if you're traveling in a direction as a group, why would any lifeforms be traveling in cork screws outside of the group.. that isn't natural in any sense unless they've all been drinking..
Corkscrews? I'm not sure where you're going with that train of thought, but what I was saying is that, to me, these objects appear to be "floating" as opposed to "traveling". The ones that do not fit the typical behavior are the only ones I'd consider as "traveling".

Satellites risen by different countries travel at different speeds, different altitudes and directions etc.. these objects all have similar sizes and are going in the same direction relative to the stars and the fence. There's no indication this is something other than a group movement.
You've already admitted that that not all of the objects move in exactly the same manner... Maybe it's group movement, or maybe the camera just happens to be pointed at a group of geostationary satellites. We can't tell without a true frame of reference. Unless someone can say, "Oh yea, the point of light at X,Y, Z coordinates is the ISS at 00:00:00 on 99/99/9999.", this is all speculation.

I didn't say aliens btw.. who did?
Pretty much all of the people in this thread who keep saying it's aliens.

My personal opinion is this is an indigenous life form congregating while traveling in a similar direction. That was the point of my post. I've seen these things in the daytime. Twice now. Or what I believe to be these things. I find it ridiculous that people think these are aliens. I think they are something we just don't understand yet.
That's as good a hypothesis as any, and one that most people wouldn't even consider.

Space debris also would be going in different directions. Even a broken craft would shatter in multiple directions yet this video clearly shows object changing RELATIVE direction in a slow manner yet leveling trajectories to keep a consistent pace with the others. Sorta like birds but definitely NOT birds.

It's an odd recording that doesn't fit typical bird migration nor space faring equipment nor shattered debris but does match what I've personally seen live and on video.
Yes, I agree, it's a strange video and definitely hard to determine the origins of these objects.
edit on 12/17/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join