It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
These "UFOs" do not change formation and are all moving at a uniform pace. Honestly, I think they are stars.

No way they are stars. If you take two separated frames in time and note the distance between some as they went down the video, you'll see that this distance will change:

Reference frame 1:

Reference frame 2:

There's however some visible stars, that don't move at all between frames, like the one I've pointed out above.

edit on 14-12-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by evandi
reply to post by Arbitrageur

They change position relative to each other but they do not change course.
As long as you agree they are not stars that is the main point.

And some do change course, maybe not by a lot, but that's one reason they are able to change position relative to each other.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
How do we know this is actually the sky he is looking at?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No, I did not see any change course and I'd like you to point out when such a thing happened.

Satellites are on slightly different orbits so they will often be on slightly different courses with different speeds and directions and thus move relative to each other.
edit on 14-12-2012 by evandi because: And though I say slightly, they can and do often vary dramatically.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This should be bird migration.
Anyone disagree?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That is amazing! I wonder where they were headed.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Your story reminds me of something that was discussed on the H2 channel show "Ancient Aliens", regarding a painting from Germany depicting a war in the sky that was witnessed all over that region during the year 1561.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

It wouldn't surprise me to find that whatever visited our planet in 1561 could return, since after all... if it was an intelligent species and not simply some unexplained natural cosmic event, then it would be very likely that that species would have logged and/or charted the location of our world.

A while back... within the last 2 to 3 months... I watched a show on the Science channel that was discussing the regions of a galaxy that would be habitable, based on things like radiation, or the utter lack thereof. While the possibilities aren't exactly what I would call bleak, the model presented only gave way to about 30% of a galaxy being habitable at best. Now, I tend to agree with the theory that older civilizations, if they exist, would likely be found closer to our galactic core, although not too close because the radiation at proximity would be too intense to allow the components for life to form in the first place, or at least would not allow them to exist for very long.

It's gotten me thinking along the lines that if our planet is being visited by something from a wholly separate star system, then it is just as likely that the homeworld of such said species would be closer in toward the galactic core, which would naturally contain older material that cooled earlier on in the universe's immense time-span-of-existence, which in turn would have allowed for the formation of the elements conducive to formation of RNA/DNA at an earlier point in the galactic history, while in our region of the galaxy, the accretion discs would not have yet achieved a level of 'critical mass' large enough to begin the nuclear processes that ignited our star, Sol, nor would there yet have been the levels of kinetic energy yet achieved to begin zero-G fusion of advanced materials (heavier than noble gases) to being the formation of our planets... although, it's just as likely that our system may have not yet collapsed from the nova/supernova/nebula that was left over from the previous star(s) from this region of space, which would have been absolutely necessary in order to form iron, and all of the heavier elements (Iron is known to only form naturally in a star, mere nanoseconds before it novas; research this).

This all leads me around to the idea that the universe is much, much older than scientists may believe, which is currently estimated at around 13.5 billion years, based on the most distant objects our (primative) instruments have been able to detect. This is where I don't buy the conventional answer. I tend to believe that its just older, and that while we can meassure a distance of approx 13.5billion light-years distance out to come to our current estimate, that doesn't mean that everything formed one day 13.5 billion years ago. It simply means that we can only detect objects out that far.

Now, back around to the point.
I do tend to believe that its absurd to think that the Earth is the only civilization to have arisen in the past 13.5 billion years in a vast universe made up of an equally staggering number of galaxies and nearly infinite number of star systems. Even applying the Drake Equation, the number of civilizations that would exist would still be mind boggling. What's odd, to me anyway, is that it seems the number of sighting has increased significantly ever since the first radio and television broadcasts in the 1940s, however if the tales of the ancients are to be believed, then we have been visited for nearly 8000 years, if not much, much farther distant back in time.

So ... all of that said... I believe your story, and I really wish you had had the opportunity to record the event to film, video, or even a still image. But, as spontaneous as these things tend to be, I totally understand. Events like these tend to be so stunning to the viewer that they usually don't break away to run and get a camera unless they can break themselves away from viewing... meanwhile fearing that what they're watching may be gone by the time they return.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I'm sorry to all the UFO believers out there, but this is fake.

I know alot about filming. There are some things to keep in mind when people film UFO's.

1. Shooting at night is done on purpose to hide everything.creative. Even in daytime shots the angle is critical.
2. He only shoots in infrared. Why? Do 5 minutes of research on what you will film at night/day while in infrared and you will magically discover the answer.
3. He never zooms in. Why?

Clue: What are the things that zig-zag in between the "UFOs?" Answer: REAL bugs flying through the air.

All of his videos are fake. I feel bad for the ones who believe all of them are real. Think about it. He's the ONLY one who can film them? And he has hundreds. He's an artist. Some artists use watercolor. Some us oils. Some use crayons. He uses infrared. I think it's wrong of him to pass his videos off as real when he knows perfectly well they're not.

You seem very sure of this- far be from me to question your knowledge of 'filming', of which you claim to know 'alot', but you are making some mistakes in your analysis. To say all filming done at night is 'to hide everything.creative' is one- if you had read the OP, you would know this was filmed in daylight.

He claims to have shot this in infra red, and these objects were not visible to the naked eye- a phenomenon I have seen demonstrated myself with two cameras set up alongside each other, filming the same part of the sky, one filming in the normal, visible spectrum, and one in infra red. In infra red, an object was clearly visible, in normal spectrum, nothing. Its nothing to do with him being 'an artist'- it is a genuine phenomenon, and whatever these things are (and please note, i am NOT saying they are alien spacecraft) they seem to be invisible in our detectable spectrum of light.

I have no idea why he doesnt zoom in, but that in itself, does not make the video fake. Again, you make the mistake of claiming he 'only shoots in infrared', which, if you had bothered to look at his channel, you would have found to be untrue. You ask people to 'do 5 minutes of research' on the subject, and yet you seem reticent to follow your own advise............

Can I ask, in what way do you think the 'angle is critical' in this footage? What would we be seeing if the angle was different?
edit on 14-12-2012 by Thunda because: grammar

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
These "UFOs" do not change formation

You're about the 10th person who's said that, and the 10th person who is wrong...watch closely and they do change position relative to each other.

Actually, they stay the same relative distance even when they shift position. If you believe you are "right", please provide further proof.

reply to post by elevenaugust

Well pardon me, I didn't sit and analyze the video as you did. As I stated, the fact that the movement in relation to the camera is uniform does not make me believe it is UFOs.

Also, as the movement progresses through the sky, our perspective makes these items look like they have changed formation. However, I am not inclined to agree that a slight shift in position counts as a formation change, simply because we cannot tell the location of these objects on all axes. It is very possible that the orbits of the objects bring them closer or further from the atmosphere, giving the appearance to our human eye of independent movement. They do remain at the same constant velocity as the rest of the items that are "in formation".

As you pointed out the star stayed in the "same position" (which, without a frame of reference is not particularly useful) but all of the "UFO"s move at the same rate of speed across the sky. If these were all spaceships, we'd be seeing errant movement much more frequently and be able to track moving objects out of frame. Instead, the objects that "break formation" continue to move at the same speed and rate as the other objects.
edit on 12/14/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
This should be bird migration.
Anyone disagree?

Is there anything to Agree with You ? Is their any Logic to backup your claim ?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Looks legit i like it!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If people actually watched the whole video they would notice a fence brought into view at one point.
They would also notice the objects do change direction relative to one another with a 3rd axis unable to explain the difference.

I wish everyone was able to experience seeing these things during the daytime because it's mighty frustrating to hear simplistic explanations for what many know to be not even close to the truth.

With the thousands of videos recorded showing daytime occurrences of this phenomenon floating everywhere on the net and television... its just baffling people continue to reject the idea that another life-form inhabits this earth they can't understand.

so
friggin
frustrating.

b

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Yes, there are a couple of objects that move outside of the "norm" for these objects. However, the title of this thread is, "Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky".

The fact is, the relatively small number of objects that are moving in an unpredictable manner tells us one thing: This is probably NOT a "huge fleet of UFOs".

The fence or power line doesn't make a difference in relation to the sky if it is static throughout the video, since it is moving at the exact same velocity as every other thing on the planet. That's the problem: there isn't a way to prove that these items are moving independently instead of just orbiting the earth just from this video.

Look at an estimate of how much space debris we currently have around earth:

The movement of the majority of these objects is a lot more consistent with the movements of items floating in unguided orbit than with intelligently guided starcraft.

Now, talking about the anomalies in this video would be a good place to start in on UFOs. But, saying this is a huge fleet of aliens just doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Also, I found a paper that outlines the proper way to record and catalog space debris, if anyone is so inclined:

Space debris characterization using thermal imaging systems.

Just to clarify that it is possible to detect space debris with infrared technology.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i also would like to see it zoomed, makes me think what i could see locally with the right lense

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Cling film with pin holes, stretched and moving over the lens of the camera.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I love how almost every post is disinformation about how they are just "stars" or "birds". These are clearly NOT birds and NOT stars. Stars don't move around the skies that quickly, and he has showed comparisons of birds vs. the crafts he is capturing on camera.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11
Cling film with pin holes, stretched and moving over the lens of the camera.

Are you serious? Really?

How do you account for the fence, the stars in the background? Ive read some pretty crazy explanations in this thread, but this one takes the prize........

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
I love how almost every post is disinformation about how they are just "stars" or "birds". These are clearly NOT birds and NOT stars. Stars don't move around the skies that quickly, and he has showed comparisons of birds vs. the crafts he is capturing on camera.

Actually, they clearly look like birds to me. I see no evidence that they are anything other than birds. Plus, with the sheer number of videos he has posted on his channel, not one of them is zoomed in? Why is that? Is it because we would then be able to see what they really are....which is birds?

I guess a fleet of UFOs makes more sense to you that common birds.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Look at the other videos he has posted to his channel. There are clearly videos where he SHOWS flocks of birds on his camera and you can see the wings flapping. These ones you don't see any wings. Why is it SO HARD to believe that we are not alone? Never have been, never will be.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join