It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wheter the video real or fake.

21 is coming.

Brace yourselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by evandi
reply to post by SimKey

What do you mean by non-ballistic motion? They were all moving in straight lines.
You , my friend , were obviously not watching very closely .

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They probably came to see Jlo's concert in Melbourne on that day.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
For some reason, watching this "Fleet of UFO's" video made me sad! I feel that these ships contain a species(s) that is flying over and mourning us. It's almost as if they want to see Earth before some giant cataclysm strikes and wipes us out of existence. Perhaps the gradual increase in UFO sightings over the past 60 years is due to impending extinction of human-kind?

It that's the case, I wish one would have the guts to land, share some after-death wisdom and wish us goodbye!

-CWM

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I still say it's bugs, remember when they start this crap before and it turned out to just be bugs
I say the same thing now, the government has high tech infer red, why don't they see this.

Anyone thinking this is alien invasion for 12/21/12 I feel sorry for you, what you think that alien would be so stupid they would not know we have inferred vision.

Man this gets more funny every day.

edit on 13-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The thing is, you have no idea if he is truly pointing that camera at the sky... If I made this video, I would have known to show the scene in "normal" at some point. I would find SOME way to show it was real as much as possible. And if I saw a whole fleet covering the sky, I would be showing all my neighbors and the local media and police. I would be on The Today Show with Kathy and Regis the very next day, and on Conan the next night. Then I'd do Oprah... No, not be on the show... I mean I would be so powerful and famous that I would literally DO Oprah. Just for the heck of it. You know her production company is called Harpo? It's Oprah backwards. Isn't that neat? Clever... Well, she didn't get to where she is by being foolish and coming up with foolish ideas, that's for sure! Wasn't there a Marx brother named Harpo? There's Groucho... Charlie Chaplin Marx brother... And Harpo. Yep. Pretty sure that's right. I heard when Oprah was being born or conceived or whatever, the Satanic Overlords took old man Harpo Marx, and put his soul into Oprah... They wanted to continue making money off the soul of Harpo, and so they forced him to live two lives on this prison of a planet, instead of allowing his soul to go on to be at peace with all his friends and family who had passed to the other side. So they created an inverted version of Harpo.

No, just kidding, but wouldn't that be crazy though?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It appears to be birds, and lots of fast moving bugs and a meteor or 2 in there as well.
Australia has many different birds to the Northern Hemisphere, in fact this time of the year, many Parrots of the various species, migrate to the cooler (just) climates near the coast. Melbourne is as far south as you can go on the Mainland. Australia IS the land of Parrots.......
Where I live, we have our yearly visit of very rare black cockatoos...these beasties have a 6' wing span and are noisy and fly in flocks. When parrots fly in flocks, they dart all over the place, in different directions even tho the flock is still flying in one direction. Seagulls fly like that too. They are nothing like geese/ducks in their nice V formations. (we have them to).
We also have migratory Antarctic Tern and the occasional Albatross, among many many others.
Yes, Noah forgot about Australia when he built the Ark...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

What ????

Charlie Chaplin wasnt a Marx brother???

Actually, there was Groucho, Chico, Harpo and Zepo.....Zepo was the Straight guy, to the rest.....
And Harpo never talked in the movies........Unlike Oprah.....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Why would birds be migrating in the middle of Australian summer?

maybe their arriving there from colder climate...

come on ATS'ers. we should know by now that anyone with so many video's of ufo's just can't be that lucky.
why does'nt he zoom in?
im a believer but not in this case

Very true! I really think most ATSers want so badly to find "proof" they will grasp at anything! I live in the Arizona desert and if you shine a light into the air you will see dust behaving exactly like that!
As soon as I saw this I thought nobody on here except a few 'fringe' people will fall for this since the hoaxer has SUCH GREAT LUCK in capturing UFO's....... but I was wrong, most bit like a rabid dog!
c'mon people, you are all smarter than this!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gedo:Rinne Tensei
Wheter the video real or fake.

21 is coming.

Brace yourselves.

Hmm... Maybe Operation Blackjack deserves another look?

This guy is good, by the way. He has so many UFO videos like this one.. He just changes the settings on the camera so that anything could look like a UFO, and just like that- Boom! He starts catching UFOs on his camera! It's...its amazing! It's like, "how in the world does he do that???", I mean... Am I right? Is he not greater and more powerful than Schmendrik The Great and Powerful?? Schmendrik is a guy I went to school with. You may have heard of him, he's a great wizard, although sometimes he refers to himself as a sorcerer or a paladin, depending on his mood, I suppose... He mainly does birthday parties for kids, because kids are the only ones with a pure enough spirit to see that it really is magical when he guesses what card you picked, or when he pulls a coin from behind your ear. Anyway, I was going to propose that, this UFO guy, may possess powers and greatness to an extent that surpasses even that of Schmendrick the Great and Powerful. What do you guys think? I say we have them meet in person, or over the internet, and have some kind of... wizard's duel! Like in The Sword and the Stone animated feature film! The one with Archimedes the owl.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
For some reason, watching this "Fleet of UFO's" video made me sad! I feel that these ships contain a species(s) that is flying over and mourning us.
A fleet of ships would look more like this:

That's an attack fleet from "V" 2009-episode 4.
If a fleet of alien ships really shows up, I don't think we'll be squinting at tiny dots (that resemble birds at a distance) trying to figure out what they are, but that's just my personal thought.

edit on 13-12-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
One thing I am sure of, it might not be bugs, it might not be birds, but I am very sure it's not aliens in UFOs.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Whats more exciting than a single white dot moving in the night sky...a whole bunch of them by looks of things

No offense to the OP but this gets over 100 flags..wow
and not a word from the guy who filmed it

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
To the OP

I am sure that you know the differences between images captured in ”stimulated mood in software” and the ”real” Infrared captures. The camera is not the “real infrared” cam.

However, what those dots are I am not sure of. Perhaps the cam sensor failure…??

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I wonder where they are headed? Definitely not to land on Earth Surface, I can tell you that. Maybe they are prepping.

A lot of people will shoot me down for this and say 'that is impossible'. The Earth is Hollow, so maybe that is where they are going, Hollow Earth. There are two openings, located near the North and near the South pole. Hard to believe, but, yes, this is true.

Why would this guy film over 100 spacecrafts, in the sky, using a infrared lens to see them? I mean it wouldn't be a huge surprise that they are very friendly, they live on other planets, and they are human.

But to the basic science, If the man needed to use a infrared lens, that means they are using a UV generator to cloak their craft so that no "TV head" would freak out, how kind of them.

I mean, if I was there I would say, "oh wow, look, spacecraft." and be on my way like it's nothing. Not a lot of people on Earth surface know how to build a working space craft nowadays in public.
edit on 13-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

the government has high tech infer red, why don't they see this

They Are Blind

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Could it be the meteor shower thats suppose to peak the 13th-14th this month? Geminid meteor shower has been seen lightly for days now.

Dec. 11, 2012: If you're outdoors after sunset this week, be alert for meteors. Not only is the Geminid meteor shower active as Earth passes through a stream of debris from "rock comet" 3200 Phaethon, but also, say forecasters, a new meteor shower could make an appearance.

from Article Link

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
A fleet of ships would look more like this:

That's an attack fleet from "V" 2009-episode 4.

Oh Arbitageur.
You're letting a bad sci-fi show on ABC tell you what a fleet of ships from outer-space will look like.

How would they even know?

We have no real reference other than man-made science fiction.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I knew he wasnt a Marx brother, but I couldn't remember so I was like "Ah, close enough..." But thank you for the correction!

And thank you for humoring me by entertaining my ramblings as if they held any bearings on reality as we know it in any authentic, officially recognised form.

"I would never join a club that would have someone like me as a member!"

I do try to keep this as mostly an entertainment site. It keeps me from COMPLETELY losing it........................

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Lunatyx

no bubba the sattellites are seperated by miles and miles. Its a pretty big spot up there they dont need to hang out together.

True but as there are aprox. 10,000 satellites and as we have no idea how wide a view this camera has then we should not rule out what i believe to be the most likely source!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join