The truth about schizophrenic voices, yes another little chat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I have just had contact with someone on a schizophrenia website i go to randomly that stated intrest in my explanations of what voices are, he has experienced the same thing talking to AIs and having his electronics messed with. I do state that this system can "talk" to snow or protien, I said this because this morning outside i thought 'snow" and heard "i am snow" and had some questions for that. Then i said protein and heard a AI voice say 'i am protein" but then stopped hearing them after that. This is just another story inspired by a trip south i took recently and discovered that I had different voices through different states throughout the trip.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

this is a very interesting theory. I agree with you that these things exist, and things like you say have happened before somewhere. but to what degree i don't know. It sounds like you feel targeted. that must be a scary way to live. i'm assuming you've been prescribed something for your diagnosis. what do the meds do for voices? what about auras? can you tell when youre about to get a transmission? do you hear or smell or feel a certain thing before hearing the voices?
edit on 12-12-2012 by riffraff because: grammar
edit on 12-12-2012 by riffraff because: thought of another question

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi. Your "snow" experience resonates with me.

2 days ago they were doing extensive weather manipulation in my area. I have videos of it raining rivers of rain one minute then sunny and no rain the next. Anyway. It started to rain heavily and I looked out my window and thought very assertively "go away rain" and I heard some kind of metallic machinery kind of noise in my mind and the rain stopped. Just as I had commanded it.

Do you have any insight? I've long thought that I am schizophrenic but i've never gotten myself diagnosed.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

this is a very interesting theory. I agree with you that these things exist, and things like you say have happened before somewhere. but to what degree i don't know. It sounds like you feel targeted. that must be a scary way to live. i'm assuming you've been prescribed something for your diagnosis. what do the meds do for voices? what about auras? can you tell when youre about to get a transmission? do you hear or smell or feel a certain thing before hearing the voices?
edit on 12-12-2012 by riffraff because: grammar
edit on 12-12-2012 by riffraff because: thought of another question

Well im basicly not stalked anymore, once i started hearing voices, as if the stalkers knew what I was experiencing the gangstalking slowly dwindled. Basicly the voices are gangstalkers, they make train horn sounds (audable to everyone) when there is no train. They can knock and click things in my space to try and scare me that someone is messing with me. I have a good grasp on how they operate, and don't really hear them much inside so I have some peace. Im just sharing this with other experiencers so they can get a better mental grasp of what is really happening so they don't get too dellusional about it. And the meds dont really affect the voices they're meant to make my mind accept the voices and stay calm. I just got tired of hearing them so I fought back, i figure if they can use energy, so can i.
edit on 12-12-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Hi. Your "snow" experience resonates with me.

2 days ago they were doing extensive weather manipulation in my area. I have videos of it raining rivers of rain one minute then sunny and no rain the next. Anyway. It started to rain heavily and I looked out my window and thought very assertively "go away rain" and I heard some kind of metallic machinery kind of noise in my mind and the rain stopped. Just as I had commanded it.

Do you have any insight? I've long thought that I am schizophrenic but i've never gotten myself diagnosed.

Thats really intriguing. Perhaps my making this system malfunction gave you some kind of ability?? I wish for warmer weather and it causes us to experience fluctuating weather patterns. Whatever this thing is that gives voices bbasicly can manipulate nature in certain ways perhaps? Who needs h.a.a.r.p when you have schizophrenics?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was diagnosed schizophrenic amongst other things two years ago after a "contact" by something. I now feel more "shamantic" then schizophrenic.

It takes awhile to get used to and feel "natural", but now I appear to have direct communication from the universe.

On its terms of course..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I couldn't get past the first two sentences spoken by the pothead in the video.

Do you have something credible that isn't narrated by a drug user and illustrated with a cartoon?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
I couldn't get past the first two sentences spoken by the pothead in the video.

Do you have something credible that isn't narrated by a drug user and illustrated with a cartoon?

Well thanks for the insult, that was me in the video. And if you watch my paranormal train horns and EVP sessions on my youtube channel you might find a little evidence there, but the way voices work its almost impossible to get them on a recording. but jesse Venturas Conspiracy Theory-brain invaders is on tonight about this exact subject, gangstalking and voices. I mean there is alot of people who do believe something more than just crazy people hearing there own brain make voices is going on.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That guys sounds crazy...

His beliefs are illogical and have no evidence to support them. People who are hearing voices SHOULD get help.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
That guys sounds crazy...

His beliefs are illogical and have no evidence to support them. People who are hearing voices SHOULD get help.

HAHA your funny.. thanks for nothing. Why so adamant about discrediting me?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Because your encouraging fear without reason or evidence.

Its illogical and i hope you will be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Because your encouraging fear without reason or evidence.

Its illogical and i hope you will be held accountable.

IM encouraging fear???!!! I think not, im exposing the gangstalking bastards and the evil technology they set against people. And yes i do have evidence, so do many others, but it's statements like yours which frustrate us the most. My last intent is to create fear. What about ghost hunters, they investigate things which create fear, or horror movies, or wars..im hardly responsible for anything but telling the truth as far as I can discern it.
edit on 12-12-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

you claim to be the tiger woods of compassion. if what you say about this man is true, if he is sick and needs help, how much compassion are you showing him?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

How is enabling his delusions any better?

When a woman comes to you and says the devil is trying to take the souls of her kids and the only solution she can think of is to cut their heads off and drink their blood.... what will you say? maybe your right? We cant prove the devils not talking to you... and that cutting their heads off wont save their souls.

The best thing we could do is take these videos and posts as evidence and forcibly move these people to mental instituions to recieve help. If i ruled the world i would.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The realities people are creating are starting to interfere with mine. Their realities are going to crumble shortly, I am not happy with the deceit they are doing. To some it will be the end of their world but to others they will find a less stressful reality. No I'm not Skitzo, I'm just crazy.

Sometimes people with Schitzophrania may be hearing others thoughts. I think it is our lack of understanding of the telepathic communication we once had that causes peoples problems. I do not think these people are crazy myself, I think they are letting others take over or influence them too much. They need to learn to control it and not let the others take control. I also think there are some in the Psychiatric field that knows very well what is going on.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Who decides what is "delusional" or not?

If we go by the "group think" the world (and the majority of people in it) is/are delusional. Look around you..

Calling people delusional and labeling them with a mental illness only seeks to give those NOT labeled "delusional" the rather absurd notion that the way they view reality is normal.

Makes you feel "safe". It is comforting.

At some point that "reality" you have created to feel safe inside, will crumble. At that point you will have a lot of adjusting to do.
edit on 12-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The best thing we could do is take these videos and posts as evidence and forcibly move these people to mental instituions to recieve help. If i ruled the world i would.

Did you know the majority of people with schizophrenia are NOT violent at all?

Most of them are some of the most empathetic and loving people I have met (myself included). The main stream media paints a horrid light of those with mental illness.

You are projecting you own fears onto someone else, and then claiming you would forcibly remove them from society, if you ruled the world..

I feel the way you are viewing your "reality" right now to be highly delusional.

I communicate with my environment in ways you wouldn't believe.

It's all relative.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This rationalization and attempt at validating voices as coming from an outside source is simply a self defense mechanism in attempting to cope with the illness of schizophrenia, or the 'lesser' presentation of schizotypy.

Brain chips? Go get an MRI and PET scan.
It's a magical thinking delusion.

Resistance to seeking any real confirmation of reality and/or confirmation of delusion through clinical assistance only compounds the issue.

Go for a clinical diagnostic interview. Be entirely forthcoming and completely honest in your beliefs in holding nothing back. Request a dual MRI and PET scan at the same time for best resolution and you'll have clear unambiguous fidelity on any brain chips you might think you have, or the conspicuous absence of any such anomalous intrusions.

In finding no brain chips, it would be well within your interest to continue with your physician's recommendations as to how you should proceed.

If, however, you find brain chips, then, you've got validation, and you can post your scans up here on ATS where I'll then break my keyboard into tiny little bits, crush the little bits, put it in a blender, bake it into a pie and eat it.

Resisting clinical investigation, if anything only contributes to confirmation of delusional paranoia supported by overly active rationalized defense mechanisms in protecting the illness as you may actually prefer to hear voices giving you a sense of community over the lonely silence of self marginalized exclusion from healthy social interactions with real people you can't control.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

This rationalization and attempt at validating voices as coming from an outside source is simply a self defense mechanism in attempting to cope with the illness of schizophrenia, or the 'lesser' presentation of schizotypy.

Brain chips? Go get an MRI and PET scan.
It's a magical thinking delusion.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

And who's going to provide the outrageous price of $800.00 for an MRI for me? I had one when I was first hospitalized and asked to see it, they refused to let me see it. The reason I believe there is something in me. Because using my mind to alter them works to make the voices quieter and less responsive to my neural processes. So it's definitely not magical thinking. And why months ago did I feel a steady pulsing numbing sensation on my leg while voices were getting mad the chip implanting beam wasn't working? Im only going by what I experience with using "psychic" imagination techniques to get them to go away. Earlier today i used images of squares representing the AI code to see if i could stop them, they instantly became more quiet and responded as if they didn't have any info by which to talk to me, they basicly thought I was their controller when I could hear them randomly, but its still really quiet now and it's been hours since that happened. You will see one day your medical mumbo jumbo is flawed by years of people not trying these things and ruining their lives with dangerous anti-psychotics.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
During the ministry of Jesus a good proportion of Jesus' healings involved the casting out of demons. The fact is our earth is saturated with fallen angels and they are on the rise as we approach the end times. The Lord is casting them out of the heavens.

As a result we are seeing a huge increase in demon possessions. Just look at some of the recent headlines. We have multiple mass shootings, a father carving a pentagram into his boys back, national leaders contemplating the use of chemical weapons etc. I believe the voices may well be demonic in nature. The devil loves compromised minds, either compromised through sin, drug abuse or simple chemical imbalances.

Even ordinary people, or professed christians can be susceptible to satanically inspired thoughts. Jesus rebuked Peter for uttering satanic compromises to his ministry of death on the cross, yet Peter became the founder of the christian church.

In "A road less traveled" and "People of the Lie" we see a psychiatrist detail case after case of what only could be described as demon possession. Thus I feel that people who suffer from these mental diseases, especially if you are hearing voices, need to look into exorcism (not from a catholic, they induce demon possession). The basic strategy is to profess your faith in christ, repent of any sins that allow the demons to have authority over you and to pray, hopefully with the help of the faithful. This should be done in conjunction with healthy lifestyle changes like taking B vitamins, especially B12 and fish oils and avoiding sugars.

Unless you bind the strong man (demons) with the one who is stronger (Christ) , there is no hope of you dealing with a demon by your own efforts.

edit on 12-12-2012 by SevenThunders because: spelling
edit on 12-12-2012 by SevenThunders because: spelling

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 1 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live - SE4 EP5

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def