It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops use Taser on woman buying too many iPhones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
News Article

And yet another example of police totally out of control.

Jay [victim's daughter] said her mother bought two iPhones last Friday, and was told that was the limit. When she took video of others she claimed were buying more, the store manager asked her to leave. So she ordered two more online and went back on Monday. Police say the store had issued a stay-away order against Li. "So then the police took my mom's phone and tried to take my mom's bag. And my mom tried to ask them why, and they just threw her to the ground," Jay said.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
absolute power corrupts, absolutely !

Still that's one good thing regarding the 21st December.
Apart from being wiped out none of this taser s**t will happen any more.
Also world poverty and starvation will be wiped out too.

Maybe I have this whole world end scenario wrong.....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Police ordered her to stay away from the private property of the store....she didnt and got what she deserved. Probably just some snobby woman who thinks the rules dont apply to her.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
2 per customer limit is stupid idea if your having a special your having a special.

poor lady all she wanted was some Christmas gifts at a good price.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow good job cops! Really what a bunch if cowards the lot of you LEOs have become. You pathetic life long losers seriously can't handle an old Chinese lady at a apple store. A teenage hall monitor can and probably has done a better job than you morons. Yes morons. Nobody's met a cop and ever said hey that guy was pretty smart. I've read the rules for police use of the taser. Looks to me like they condradict themselves and use definitions for words that don't even exist. First it says they can use a taser to stop a person who is being physically dangerous to others or themselves. Then it goes on to say that if the person is passively refusing a police officers orders that they can use the taser even though there is no physical safety risk or issue. So the unprofessional jokes we call cops in the USA and are in fact made fun of by actual professional LEOs around the world decide the next best thing to do is to use a semi lethal weapon on somebody and attempt to electrocute them. Only a fing idiot would come to the same decision. So what's the problem there small balls can't handle an old lady without managing to physically hurt her, when any real man on earth could have handled the situation better. Seriously it's like all American cops are sissies too afraid to get a scratch on them in the line if duty. Guess what pansy that's part of your job. That's why the people pay you hazard pay. Maybe we shouldn't pay you guys as much. For the lack of professionalism it's apparent you guys are overpaid. Man up stop electrocuting people because they inconenience you during the course of your job.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"...she refused to leave," Nashua Police Capt. Bruce Hansen said.

and this is grounds for tasering a woman? yay cops!  

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

I know right? I suspect that if the store did try and use the item limit as grounds to be removed from the store, why keep selling the iPhones to other white americans? Ultimately, I think there might have been some racial discrimination involved due to her being Chinese. What does it matter how many the lady buys? Their job is to just sell the damn phones. To who and how many is heresay.
edit on 12-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
aaa there will come a day......when all these fing bullies get theirs...and i for one will be happy to see it dawn.....

new topics

top topics

join