It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male /female energy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In a perfect world, the energies of man and woman merge and build together, higher and higher, also deeper and deeper, moment by moment until, well, until.......Then both are energized.

Moods, baggage, agendas, cause problems. 'shrugs' They don't call it 'the war between the sexes' for no reason.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

like people don't even realize that Lucifer was the most beautiful ANGEL he was an artist.....he had a big EGO....but he got that energy from somebody......he had a turn as a martyr better known as hesus. Cuz he asked for it ....everyone takes turns being something......you know. And Arch Micheal was loyal they were jealous of each other....all the time ....like twins

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick
ooops I'm not awake...

People can do whatever they want both - yin/yang doesn't happen without both female and male energy.
It is an exchange a giving of vitality. Women can give energy to a man so they don't deplete theirs.

This is just my opinion take it any way you want......
edit on 12/12/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

= more evidence that you can't talk about drugs on ATS, but you sure can get blasted and then come here and start a thread that makes no sense whatsoever after you do the things we can't talk about here...

makes sense right?

It could be a prescription.........you never know.

So if I wanted to start a thread about the effects of mixing Oxycontin with Vodka would that be kosher?

On topic, the best relationships are those where people feed off of each others' energy. It's no secret really.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

ooops I'm not awake...

People can do whatever they want both - yin/yang doesn't happen without both female and male energy.
It is an exchange a giving of vitality. Women can give energy to a man so they don't deplete theirs.

This is just my opinion take it any way you want......
edit on 12/12/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

It is hard to describe, but I really don't see a difference between men and women in regards to energy or anything. I see big differences between individuals though.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

excuse me....I said not enough sleep or I wasn't awake enough - kept hitting return key and it does an empty post.
I put ooops because I knew someone would post quick and bust my chops. Does that explain the screw up enough.

I don't drink alcohol
I don't do illegal drugs
I'm on medication for an illness
My medication is an antibiotic from a plant
edit on 1/14/2013 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

sorry ...it is quite an experience ...too bad for....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
cuz I told u so already way back in the thread not this one the other one HUBBY

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

you can improve your reception to a soul member through cleaning toxins, not using cologne or perfume since you will be attracted to their PHEROMONES

Being clean is IMPORTANT it heightens your FREQUENCY

You know, I never looked at it that way before, but that makes sense. A lot of sense actually.

The longer I stay clean the more in tune I seem to get.

Back on track though, an initial yin/yang type attraction will only work so long on the intuitive level. When it comes to the physical part of it, that's when personal issues, baggage, agenda's, etc...... can start getting in the way. One person can make all the moves while the other stays shy, and if that keeps happening then the relationship will only go so far. No relationship can be full without the physical aspect. Intuition/Physical........Yin/Yang.

Reminds me of a line in an old song.......She broke out of her shell....all hell broke loose and heaven came knocking at his door..........She said "enough is enough"........but how is it enough when you keep wanting more.

Good topic................Obnoxious Chick.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Both Yin and Yang are important, and Yin needs to recognize and appreciate Yang instead of fighting it, just like Yang needs to do the same to Yin. They need to be able to coexist. They also should listen to each other.

And no matter what anyone else thinks, they are both needed to produce a balanced society.

Why was I subscribed to this thread? Was it in reply to one of mine I wonder?
edit on 22-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think we all feed off each other on many levels, there is likely to be male and female energy. But mostly there are just individual type energies moving and bumping into each other mostly at random feeding and exchanging energies and forming bonds and breaking bonds. Kind of like atoms moving and bumping and collide with each other, they do that pretty much at random till they collide with another that they bond with and end up making a more complex energy pattern, and so oxygen collided with hydrogen and made H2O which by - water, was made possible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join