It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male /female energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
ooops I'm not awake...

People can do whatever they want both - yin/yang doesn't happen without both female and male energy.
It is an exchange a giving of vitality. Women can give energy to a man so they don't deplete theirs.

This is just my opinion take it any way you want......
edit on 12/12/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
.... Huh.

My male energy is fluctuating right now. ;]

Ah you've typed something out now. Yes The ying/yang concept can be applied to many, if not most things. Right and wrong. Love and hate. In the case of women and men, there's the chemical hormonal differences, biological. Sexual energy for the most part is a unifying aspect, although everyone has their own fetishes, preferences, orientation etc. Some are more charged than others.

Of course women and men need each-other. That's how the species continues forward.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

could be a hormone imbalance or too much EGO

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Haha, sassy. =] I just posted that because when I clicked the thread there was no text in your post; but I just edited it to include a little more on my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
perversions could possible be ancestral karma energy transferred from previous generations - deviants are another hand entirely they got taken over by something bad

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
its been known and practiced for millenia by daoist alchemists and yamabushi in asia .. along with other esoteric and archane practices...
edit on 12/12/12 by Expat888 because: correcting translation... my english is crap...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

That's a subject that could be discussed for quite a while. There's an entire spectrum of perversions; some are mild & socially acceptable. Others are regarded as taboo or even criminal. Then you have to account for the influence of culture (religion, tradition, etc), environmental upbringing, & the chemical/genetic makeup of individuals.

The real problem comes into play when people act on their perversions in a way that harms others. Rape, molestation, sadism & other sexual offenses. I'm not sure about how karma or negative entities would tie into this; but I suppose it's possible when looking at it with a spiritual angle.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick
ooops I'm not awake...

People can do whatever they want both - yin/yang doesn't happen without both female and male energy.
It is an exchange a giving of vitality. Women can give energy to a man so they don't deplete theirs.

= more evidence that you can't talk about drugs on ATS, but you sure can get blasted and then come here and start a thread that makes no sense whatsoever after you do the things we can't talk about here...

makes sense right?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

First off, it's late, so give her a break. Not like every discussion needs to be based off a perfectly formulated or coherent post.

Secondly, are you saying ATS should now start enforcing people posting while "under the influence"? Sounds like a form of thought crime enforcement. Your post is ludicrous.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

ooops I'm not awake...

= more evidence that you can't talk about drugs on ATS, but you sure can get blasted and then come here and start a thread that makes no sense whatsoever after you do the things we can't talk about here...

makes sense right?

hey before you judge read my thread on my HUBBY - it explains my DIS-ORDERS .....I AM CLEAN sober and flush toxins with water.....I got a headache it'll clear in a minute

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well, I think Yin and Yang do represent male and female energy. I have experienced both myself, and I tend to agree with what you are saying -

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
were Romeo & Julliette an example of Yin-Yang energy ?

what oabout Bonnie & Clyde...
now ask yourself... just who would have been Molly Hatchett's opposite energy ?

the list can be very long of dis-harmony prevailing over the Yin-Yang ideal

i can conceptualize the process/Law called Yin-Yang.... but only optimum souls can produce a harmonious result... which is very rare indeed

the average schmuck/schmuckette can only aspire to a actual Yin-Yang interaction wth a benefit to each party
the lofty state of Yin-Yang is more an academic exercise than an actual manner of living life...

Sure it is 'better to give than receive' in an altrustic sense... but in the practical world you would be batting 0.05 which is an actrocious percentage.... or very poor risk management in the game of life

edit on 12-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

there are soul families attract each other ....bonnie and clyde were BAD people think they had some DEMON issues

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
you can improve your reception to a soul member through cleaning toxins, not using cologne or perfume since you will be attracted to their PHEROMONES

Being clean is IMPORTANT it heightens your FREQUENCY

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

reply to post by St Udio

there are soul families attract each other ....bonnie and clyde were BAD people think they had some DEMON issues

well what about the Romeo-Juliette romp of love energy... their merger/uniting was in suicide...is that a good thing ?

[cherrypicking, i think]----- a thought balloon

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

do u really want me to go into it...what about TRistan and ISOLDE it's me and HUBBY's fav movie violence and romance

there is a difference between demons........... NOT the fallen angels and watcher they were FORGIVEN ......Djinn like to have fun they are TRICKY to feed properly......kindda like kids

Romeo and Juliet had to deal with parental KARMA

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by HIWATT

First off, it's late, so give her a break. Not like every discussion needs to be based off a perfectly formulated or coherent post.

Secondly, are you saying ATS should now start enforcing people posting while "under the influence"? Sounds like a form of thought crime enforcement. Your post is ludicrous.

I get this message directly from ATS right above my reply box, before every post:

You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.

Since the OP and I have roughly the same amount of posts here, I will assume she is seeing the same message.

Because it's "late", that should be an excuse for starting a thread which has no real meaning or relevance?

I'm not here looking to give or take a "break" from anyone.

But I expect that when I open a thread created by someone, it has more to offer than "oh [edit] sorry I'm tired, but yeah... what I said there... you know male / female energy and stuff... thoughts?"

my advice is come back when you're more well rested and/or feeling better

/night
edit on 12-12-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

EXCUSE ME .......plUuuueeeaaasee (SARCASM)

If you understood PROTOCOL and T&C u would realize how TOUCHY this subject is ......so YOU go PROVE it. I DON"T GOTTA PROVE NUTTIN TO U.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

oh do you want me to HOLD your hand and steer you to all my previous posts about this particular subject....you can just go to my profile and FIGURE IT OUT yourself.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Not so sure, I've always thought man passed energy to ==> the woman.

Maybe I will have to do more research.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join