It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to withhold Palistinian Funds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Israel will withhold tax revenues from the Palestinian administration until at least March, in response to the Palestinians' bid for statehood at the UN, Israel's foreign minister says. Under current peace deals, Israel collects about $100 million every month in duties on behalf of the Palestinian Authority (PA) in the occupied West Bank. That money is primarily used to pay public sector salaries. "The Palestinians can forget about getting even one cent in the coming four months, and in four months' time we will decide how to proceed," Avigdor Lieberman, the Israel foreign minister, said in a speech on Tuesday night.

www.aljazeera.com...

Is this a new low? The spite and audacity of the Israeli Government astounds me. The mute 'International Community' astound me.

Israel is doing everything in its power to act like a spoilt brat ever since the recent Pro-Palestinian UN vote.

The Hamas leaders have not helped in any way either.

I feel sorry for the people of Israel and Palestine. The more I read about the whole thing the more I think that the leadership of both sides are forever nurturing the problems. If there was peace between Israel and Palestine then many people would be out of a job.

Cant we all just get along?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spangledbanner
Is this a new low?

No, unfortunately its not.

Its business as usual.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

Obviously we can't.

Makes me sick.

The civilization of man has failed. Miserably so.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It doesn't shock me.

I guess Israel couldn't take Palestine being voted as a state.

This is what you expect 2 Year Olds to do ... But then again, which political leader is mentally more than a 2 Year Old???

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Makes me sick that a small country like that can be so crude to a smaller population of people. Israel deserve everything they have coming.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
business as usual for israel... do you really expect israel to give funds to palestine when it wont even allow the people of gaza to have basic goods to live on and continues to murder them in cold blood ? israel is even more evil than america ...

new topics

top topics

join