It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its 12/12/12 today post all that happens today here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm having wicked good luck so far today!

Got a front parking spot at 3 different places in town, passed a cop going 15 miles over the speed limit and he didn't even blink, and got an unexpected check for a really nice amount in the mail today. Also haven't gotten a single "robo-call" today. Woohoo!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
double post sorry

edit on 12-12-2012 by woodsmom because: dp

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It is turning out to be a rather frustrating day at least!
People seem to think that what I have personally experience is trumped by the party line.
So much for Deny Ignorance right? I have never been so stressed out by this site.

And have you ever fought with a 2 year old while using the bathroom?
I will leave it at that.

Oh, and sharpie cannot be cleaned off of anything. I already knew that, but just thought I would share.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

I feel your pain! No private time with a toddler in the house, not even for the bathroom.

I've had some success removing Sharpie marks using a Scotchbrite scrubbie with Dawn Power Scrubber dish soap. If it's on fabric- forget it!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I woke up, took a poo, and now im watching tv. CONSPIRACY!!!
edit on 12-12-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

It is on the face of my raw wood shelves.

Something about those toddlers, right, and this one is all boy.
His best talent is putting himself 7 feet up in the air on top of said shelves.

Ahh, that's why it was an early naptime today.
Which I am wasting here, again!

Thanks for the encouragement.
It was needed this morning

ETA: I spoke too soon.....
I hear him thumping around his room now.
He needs grandparents to give mama a break

edit on 12-12-2012 by woodsmom because: OH NO

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Might try hair spray or something similar. Hair spray takes sharpee off of lots of things. I even used hand sanitizer to remove sharpee the other day. Not sure how the alcohol would react with your wood though...

Sorry off topic

Edit

HA! Never mind, just saw you said RAW wood shelves. Good luck with that one!
edit on 12-12-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I just returned from a supply store where I purchased a CO2 detector for the house as mine malfunctioned.

While browsing the items, I read the labels judiciously to determine the best device for my purpose.

I noticed most (all?) of the devices had some print stating the device would work for 7 years after which it would automatically shut off and need to be replaced. It was then that I vaguely remember such language when installing my now defunct one.

Anyhow, I proceeded to the check out where the mature individual rang up my 2 items. (I needed dog food as well.)
It was then that he began advising me on the wisdom of purchasing an extended warranty for my device.

I explained to him that right there on the label (points to label) it says device will work for 7 years and then automatically shut off and need replacing. He merely insisted that the warranty coverage would make everything great and extend my happiness for an additional 2 years for the paltry sum of $2. I said, 'but what about the device not working..' He cuts me off and says spending the additional $2 would be a wise investment.

I sigh and decline the generous offer and decided that if that's the worst that comes at me today than I am happy with that.

The World Keeps Turning....

edit on 12-12-2012 by explorer14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Its 12/12/12 today post all that happens today here may it be good or bad .

Talk about a nice thought out thread you posted.....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yesterday, I accessed my 3rd eye, briefly. I've only done so a few times before. This message was completely different in the type of message & delivery method. I'm waiting for some kind of confirmation as to that one. It was something related to a family member that I have NO way of knowing...and it is good, if true. That seemed to be akin to testing the connections for whatever reason.

Later on yesterday, a tidbit of my mission here was revealed to me. That was actually pretty freaking awesome, to be honest. No one would ever believe me & would think I'm crazy, so no details here.

So far today, I've been stuck in the office. Mostly 3D in here, so I'm looking forward getting me some meditating going on after work.

But, um, yeah, methinks something is a happening.... I'm looking forward to this ride.

edit on 12-12-2012 by 247southland because: my text is in the replied to text. huh?

edit on 12-12-2012 by 247southland because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Somewhere today it was also 12-12-12 12:12:12 am & pm, holy crap, that's a lot of 12's;
last year there was a 11-11-11 11:11:11 am & pm, holy crap that's a lot of 11's;
the year before that there was a 10-10-10 10:10:10, holy crap that's a lot of 10's...etc.

Today I woke up that was very good news!...I think, maybe I didn't and this is all an illusion.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm having wicked good luck so far today!

Got a front parking spot at 3 different places in town, passed a cop going 15 miles over the speed limit and he didn't even blink, and got an unexpected check for a really nice amount in the mail today. Also haven't gotten a single "robo-call" today. Woohoo!

Give it time the day's not over yet...LOL!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Don't jinx it! My daughter just brought me some tacos and she didn't even want anything! Also my neighbor came over and only stayed 20 minutes-and he brought me a new calender. This day keeps getting weirder and weirder!

Guess I better look outside to see if the sky is falling!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by proob4

The next time it will happen will be in 88 years. So there will be some people still alive to see it.
I highly doubt that. Besides did you read and understand the pic? I will be 136 by then.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

MAJOR event

.....Pope posts his first tweet 12-12-12

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Late putting this up but me and girlfriend found out were having a baby

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join