It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its 12/12/12 today post all that happens today here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiteNGale2
Wait...

Is this 12/12/12 or 12/12/12?

I get so confused with the date format.

Prophesy only applies to America so... "December 12th" of course.
what's this "12th of December" anyway huh ya scallywags.. ?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

December 12, 2012 is exactly 6 years, 6 months, 6 days from June 6, 2006, or 06/06/06.

wow nice find!

so what your opinion about that number?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
So far in Ohio nothing. Other than being told our delivery truck is to arrive at 5 instead of 6 which means I have to be up...now instead of later is the only unusual thing to happen. Then again the day is still young...

*Checks weather.com just to make sure*

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm sitting on the toilet eating a pork chop and laughing at my silly cat because she's licking her ears.

Oh, so you're a multi-tasker, huh......

So far, it's going about the same for me.
Same ol', same ol'...

I'll check back later if any thing weird happens today.

snarky

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Triztheone

People said buildings were shaking from the crash

if that true than huge boom will heard so many people around the crash

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
As the clock striked 12-12-12, today, I saw a bright light. At first I thought Haarp, but then i put my sunglasses on and it was what appeared to be chemtrails. However, out of this fine mist, a strange unidentified craft appeared. Then I heard a massive rumbling noise coming from the earth. I saw some people approaching me looking like zombies, and then I jumped on the computer to type this post. They are approaching me in a fast shuffle like way......Omg, at the door now...............

vvv

Typical day, in other words........

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
North Korea sucseeded with the launch of ther long range balistic misile......i mean a satellite carrying rocket

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 12-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
So far I have woke up. Its been 1 year since I started dating my girlfriend so we will be doing lunch. Also I made toast.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
today all of my office mates are not feeling well, everyone .. there are 14 people, including me .. quite strange to me, and the same pain is felt around the waist and shoulders, and the air was very cold to the bone .. and the more bizarre, I eat in the cafeteria office, and asked the waiter who is familiar with my "hi, how are you? "and he replied .. not feeling well, suffered by the same thing, the waist and shoulders ..

edit on 12-12-2012 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

interesting you mentioned this..

I went home from work last night at 9pm with a sever sneezing and running nose, it lasted 4 hours, felt like something in my left nostril was making me sneeze, can't explain it .. I slammed the Nyquil and a glass of red wine and went to bed woke up at 4pm..

I'm fine.. NEVER had that happened before.. EVER.. I've had the 24hr bug, 36hr bug, 2 week bug.. but never the 12hr......and completely recover after 12hrs.. but I'll chalk it up to prayer for the quick recovery ..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Nothing happened
I woke up, so that is good right?
its 1001 days after 16 march 2010
That's all

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well now, I'm on the 'other' side of the globe and our current time zone (including daylight saving) is GMT + 10 hours so 12/12/12 has only 2.3 hours to go. What's happened? - the sun rose, the sun eventually set, it was a summery sort of a day with gentle sea breezes and the mercury hit about 27C (about 80F). It's a really pleasant evening and still 25C (77F) which is bare feet, shorts & T-shirt weather for us.

Probably one of the most perfect days for me.

Oh - and some loony in NK decided to launch a missile against the best advice.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Buried a fine police officer today.

His wife said....

"Today is the 12th of the 12th of the 12th.

They say there'll never be another day like this for 1,000 years," she said. "I hope for the sake of my family and the police community that they're right."

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
calenders and numbers are man made assumptions of date and time and therefore they have nothing to do with the actual events happening in the universe...It doesn't mean that humans are not able to predict events,we just can not do it simply by using calenders and numbers....I think anyone with a good background in history,psychology sociology,politics and natural science with the help of a good common sense can pretty much predict a lot of stuff,but events happening at the exact predicted time is another story..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm . . . . twelve-twelve-twelve . . . . .

Nothin' big happening here, but I do have this increadible urge to head out to the beer store for some strange reason . . . .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well, a little more than 10 minutes past midnight, a bright light woke me up. I looked out my window and there were like a dozen little lights outside. They were just jetting around all over the place. Naturally, I took out my shotgun and started blasting at them. They finally flew away and I went back to bed for a while.

I had no more than falled asleep then somebody came to my door. They knocked at least a dozen times. When I opened it up there were these funny looking kids in halloween costumes trying to look like aliens or something. I cussed them and told them to get off my lawn.

Not more than an hour or so ago, I got woke up again, this time by some really loud noises outside. It was like sirens or something. I looked out and there must have been a bunch of planes that flew over leaving their exhaust fumes behind them. They drew out a picture in the sky that looked like a skull and cross bones. I don't know how they made the weird noise though.

Otherwise, this day has been the same as every other day.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

Originally posted by jude11
ooooh...Just like FaceBook. Ok, I'll play.

I'm sitting on the toilet eating a pork chop and laughing at my silly cat because she's licking her ears.

PS...Same thing tomorrow.

Peace

Why are you eating pork chop while on the toilet? >.>

forget that how does the cat lick its ears?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The only thing that has happened to me is I couldn't sleep last night. Hasn't happened in probably 6 months at least. Couldn't fall asleep, animals and husband woke me up constantly after I did fall asleep, and I finally gave up and got out of bed a half hour early.

No aliens, zombies, or meteors

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru
reply to post by dreamfox1

Its my sons 10th birthday
so happy day for us

It's my daughter's 20th birthday

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Venus is still winking at me, and it's well above the horizon.

And I'm winking back.

edit on 12/12/2012 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I woke up at 3:33 and couldn't go back to sleep for a little while.

Then, I had this dream about trying to save this really evil bird from these people who were trying to kill it.

This bird talked and everything, and I was trying to gain its trust. I wanted him to live and to see the good things in life. I basically wanted to give him a second chance. The odd thing about this bird is that it was wooden. It didn't really make any sense, but I was still trying to save him from these people who wanted him dead.

Odd stuff.

I will post later if anything out of the ordinary happens.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join