It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Moon isn't shifting...Then the Earth sure is.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
The moon going from a laying down crescent to an upright one in a matter of 8 hours (also witnessed) doesn't seem right to me.

Yes it is. Because the earth is moving. The part of the moon that appears to be the "top" on one horizon becomes the "bottom" after it moves across the sky. Think about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I am aware of that, I just thought that the change in angle has been off or a little more extreme lately. There could very well be nothing wrong with the angle of the moon's horns but I just have a strange feeling something is different about the moon or how we view it from earth and so do many others too.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
but I just have a strange feeling something is different about the moon or how we view it from earth and so do many others too.

No offense but actual observation and measurement trump "strange feelings" every time. The apparent location of the moon is completely normal and there are a number of simple ways you can confirm that for yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think the answer to the OP is pretty obvious here. Do you see that UFO in the picture? The big bright object that's much closer in 5th picture than the 4th? That's what doing it...it's a warp-gravitational pull.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

i see that is an interesting theory.. and I do understand what your trying to say.. honestly I do because i'm a gardener and the planting cycle has been off in my region for the past 3-4 years.. I started noticing little natural changes at first... but then i'm also in a heavy drought area right now too.. so many things besides the seasons affect the planting times and such.. still... it has been off, but I have no validated information on why the season is off haha.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

i noticed this for the first time a few weeks ago. First we noticed that the big dipper looked extremely close. I shrugged it off because the atmosphere can cause a magnifying illusion... so im told. Either way it did not explain the crazy 90 degree flip of the earths shadow on the moon. That would mean either the earth tilted on axis or our orbit around the sun has changed.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

or the earths natural orbit changes the perspective of the moon crest and all is truly well in the universe...

get a grip people, the sky is not falling

over the years the same threads appear
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-12-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

again I say, make search your friend
edit on 14-12-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is incredible!
6 pages of the same stuff. The Moon is WRONG!. It MOVED! It's TILTED!

Why don't people admit that they have no knowlege of astronomy. Despite having the Moon in their lives since birth.

WISE UP PEOPLE! They have been selling clocks for YEARS that show you the phase of the Moon. And the 'horns' on the Moon ALWAYS point in the opposite direction of the Sun. 24/7

Plus you can find out what stars and planets are going to be next to the Moon online. For free!

Pssst they'll also tell you where the Sun will rise and set on the horizon in your area each night. You know it;s different every night right? Yea right. Someone will be back next month with the same old c##p.
edit on 14-12-2012 by samkent because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daver2056
Either way it did not explain the crazy 90 degree flip of the earths shadow on the moon. That would mean either the earth tilted on axis or our orbit around the sun has changed.

This is your clue that you really need to learn more about the world around you.
Because you happen to think things aren't the way they should be is not an indication of anything different about the way things actually are, but is an indication you can learn more.

The earth's shadow is only on the moon during a lunar eclipse.
The 'shadow' on the moon is caused by the body of the moon itself.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Strange Crescent Moon over New Orleans - December 18, 2012, and more...

www.youtube.com...

SnF to the op

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by Daver2056
Either way it did not explain the crazy 90 degree flip of the earths shadow on the moon. That would mean either the earth tilted on axis or our orbit around the sun has changed.

This is your clue that you really need to learn more about the world around you.
Because you happen to think things aren't the way they should be is not an indication of anything different about the way things actually are, but is an indication you can learn more.

The earth's shadow is only on the moon during a lunar eclipse.
The 'shadow' on the moon is caused by the body of the moon itself.

I created an account to post this exact information. How can someone be so assured that Moon is tilted or moving, when they don't even understand why it appears to wax and wane?

Do they think the relatively small Moon is casting this shadow on the Earth?

Also, for an explanation on tilting perhaps they should Google the term "field rotation" or learn to orient their eyes with the North (or South) pole.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SophiaEveLee

Strange Crescent Moon over New Orleans - December 18, 2012, and more...

www.youtube.com...

SnF to the op

Now I don't know the exact time that video was filmed, but from New Orleans on that date, the moon's apparent orientation relative to the horizon should have been about 83.07 degrees "tilted" from vertical one hour before moonset. A little less so an hour before that at 81.8 degrees. It's a perfectly normal effect of field rotation and depends on where the moon is in the sky in relation to the sun. You can see for yourself here with a handy spreadsheet I created for this purpose:
edit on 16-2-2013 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Guys please go throuigh link
www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Be prepared to be shocked.The moon that you see in space is a hologram.The original moon is cloaked as it is blood read and moving too fast.IT is a spaceship which controls our thoughts.It was brought here around 10,000 years ago by the anunnkai to control as as the previous civ tried to break away and was destroyed.

here some excerpts
"
08/20/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I went to the moon and know what they are hiding
I and many others have gone to secret missions to the moon. I use to work for a space agency, but i resigned due to not being able to handle the stress anymore, and it's killing me keeping this secret, I have to tell someone.

Not in a rocket, but in a ufo. I have been to the moon. The moon is not how you think. There is bases in the moon. It's a massive spaceship. Its not actually something natural it's just one big UFO. And it seems to have been places near earth on purpose.

I will never forget my first trip there. I was shocked and completely in a daze for weeks afterwards.

god I dont know even how to start to explain this."

"It's a black project that does not have pay slips they would never allow me such evidence like that!

Anyway I have been inside the moon. They have a type of frequency technology that is beaming earth with frequencies. It all explains why people on earth have such clouded limited minds.

I was blown away by the fact when I got to the moon. My state of mind altered radically, expecially when I was given shielding from the beaming technology.

This was like culture shock and it my first visit was the most intense.

Most of the Apollo moon landing had to be re-done, because it was so far from the reality of things. A lot was re-done in studio set ups edited and cut into a picture that they wanted to present.

Thats why we havn't 'officially' been there since.

It also took very serious negotiations with the beings that brough this 'ship' to earth, on conditions of how we would visit and stay there.

At first they refused, but eventually somehow, we proved outself to them enough they let us have an exchange program.

None of this ofcourse can be made public."

"
The only reason I got into this project was because I am a mason who reached a high level of initiation that is not well known.

What people don't realize, is that the masons at the higher levels, are very obsessed with contact with other entities. Those are what some call aliens. One of their obsessions is contact with those who are on the moon.

Those in charge of the moon have claimed to be our creators. They are human looking like us, but they are taller, their minds works, better, much more advanced thinking.

It's making me feel nausea.

I can tell how british and other races came from them. We are like dwaf distored versions of them.
They say they been keeping us on earth as a project. It's not clear if it's simply slavery some have the opinion it's slavery. others have the opinion it's a mixture between slavery and adoption sort of agenda. Others think one of their genetic programs that they foster.

They like the fact we are "their" creations. They seem to think they own us.

I still have dreams about my first encounter up there with them. The agency has since cut contact with me ever since I resigned. The program has being denied to me, i got a phone call from another mason explaining that I had been drugged and that none of it was ever real.

But I know this is just to stop me talking about the program now that I'm out of it. They want to erase it in my mind. But I very much know how real this was."

) I have called the moon a "UFO" due to the fact that I really still don't know what exactly it is or how it operates or what they are doing with it. It is true that it could be seen as a spaceship. But as I will explain later this goes beyond that concept, into something far more.

They can not only control the moons gravity from within indications show they can do all sorts of things previously thought impossible. This will be explained by my operations on the base there or atleast what I remember of my experience. The fact the moon has remained stationary for so long indicated an ongoing project.

I will be back for what time I have today to share in a more proper fashion. What I remember.

I apologize for grammar errors and the like, I am really not perfect. The main reason I was choosen for what I did, was my ability to withinstand high stressand and high strange environments. That together with my willingness to risk my life put me into the line of work I encountered.

Please be aware I was not just part of one organization of group. Masons was one of them and it was only my connections that put me into a specialized area within the mansons.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

edit on 16-2-2013 by testsavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Try searching out Geomagnetic Reversal, It might just hold the answer. Link: syzygyastro.hubpages.com...
edit on 16-2-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join