Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Electric universe supporters: help me find answers to these questions please?

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm digging the EU theory, but have a few questions I need visualized or explained to me, so any videos, models, graphics, articles, etc that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I've watched *almost* all of the videos on the Thunderbolts YouTube channel, save for the earliest ones that seem to be the individual episodes that make up the recent full-length movie (Symbols in an alien sky).

--In the EU model, where were the planets located at the time of the big conjunction, before the electric "rope" broke and the planets shifted orbits? I really need this visualized for me, like a science fair project of a solar system model. I have seen all of their refutations for black holes, but can't really find a great explanation of what the EU model says they actually are. For instance, if the idea is that a black hole is the "z pinch" area at the center of a plasma field or electric current (not sure which), and the source of the x and gamma rays is this pinched area of huge energy, why can't we see a great deal of light at this spot instead of the empty darkness we currently see?

--What is the leading hypothesis on what caused the planets to shift orbits, and can this also be modeled for me?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
thunderbolts.info...
This link may provide some answers.
projectavalon.net...
This one has a video.
edit on 12-12-2012 by xizd1 because: add info

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Thank you! I've watched that "Black Hole Surprise" video twice before posting this thread, hoping it would make more sense the second time. But I'm still not understanding why a z-pinch would cause a black hole in some places, a star in other places (from plasma compression), etc. Why is there an absence of light in a black hole instead of a huge outpouring of it? Is it because the "space-time" is so twisted and compressed in that spot that the light and such on the other side can't be seen? If so, does that mean there's a "black hole" type area in the neighborhood of our sun?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I'm not sure if this has occurred to you, but I have to ask.

Has it occurred to you that you maybe asking the wrong question?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

What would the *right* question be? It's simple enough: the questions are "can you model this for me", "why can't we see anything at the z-pinch area of so-called black holes", and "how did the planets get to their current position, and from what position?" How could those be *wrong* questions?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

If there is a flow of electricity throughout the universe then i would assume it would have more to do with the particles emited from stars... not the alignment of the planets..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

If there is a flow of electricity throughout the universe then i would assume it would have more to do with the particles emited from stars... not the alignment of the planets..

But the EU maintains that stars themselves are the result of the flow of electricity. So the real question is, what creates that flow of electricity? What caused the location where the Sun is to be positively charged, creating a flow of electrons into it? The EU maintains that the Sun (and every other star) is an electric glow discharge.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildespace
So the real question is, what creates that flow of electricity?

While that *is* a good question, it's a bit beyond my scope right now. I really would just like to get a handle on the theories that have *already* been made. But thanks for the enthusiasm!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by Arbitrageur

What would the *right* question be? It's simple enough: the questions are "can you model this for me", "why can't we see anything at the z-pinch area of so-called black holes", and "how did the planets get to their current position, and from what position?" How could those be *wrong* questions?
I think a better question might be:

"Is it possible the electric universe model is flawed because it's inconsistent with our observations regarding black holes? (and dozens of other inconsistencies with observation)". By asking the right question and opening it up to a wider audience than just electric universe supporters, you may get some better answers.

I don't think anybody really knows exactly how the planets got their current positions. All we can do is model the types of stellar disk formations we see in stellar nurseries, and infant solar systems such as those seen in my avatar. And when we do that, the picture varies, but it's pretty chaotic...here's an example of one such model:

Planetary System Formation Simulation (200 AU View)

In a way you could say everybody is guessing to some degree about planetary formation, but at least these simulations are "educated guesswork", and have some plausibility based in the models used.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I found a model of what I was looking for----the positions of the planets before they were thrown from their "original" alignment (in the EU theory)----in this YouTube documentary. (The link starts the movie at the point where they model it) Apparently there are some even more exact models, but this one will do for my purposes.

So, I guess, there ARE ways to model this with EU theory. It's not an inconsistency.
edit on 16-12-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
So, I guess, there ARE ways to model this with EU theory. It's not an inconsistency.
I didn't see any model. I saw a video, from a highly questionable source, and the claims are not credible. Has this so-called "model" been published anywhere in any peer-reviewed publication?

A youtube video called "Remembering the End of the World" doesn't count. Also, this hypothesis doesn't even make any sense. Why would 5 of the planets orbit their own center of gravity in a perfect line? And how did they get from that configuration to their current configuration today?

What caused Mars to oscillate like that? There is no logic in orbital mechanics I know of for the behavior of Mars claimed in the video. It seems like a complete fabrication, just to give some alternative explanation for why Mars lost most of its atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow, dude, I'm not trying to argue that the EU theory is right, all I was asking for was some explanation. You're jumping all in my kool-aid and you don't even know the flavor. Find some other thread to wag your intellectual phallus in.

new topics

top topics

join