It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two whales swim alarmingly close to a canoe, and passenger promptly/understandably loses it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I was thinking the same thing about the dad... She kept asking "Is it going to hit us?" and he just ignores her.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
WOW! You just don't know how touched I was to see this video. It's almost like I was there.. The emotion was absolutely priceless! I've always wanted to at least touch a whale or have this kind of moment with a whale.. I've forgotten this desire as a kid and as the whale approached the boat, I began to remember, then the emotion hit me. It was wonderful. What a lucky couple of humans...

Thanks for this!

S&F

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That was amazing! Oh I wish I was there!

*cough* did anyone else see the second sun... Coming out of the water? Its a sign!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And when someone ends up getting killed by a....wait for it....KILLER whale, folks will be all, WTFBBQ????
How did this happen???

These same folks would never dream of walking up to a bear or moose or cat Etc. in the wild.
Even these beautiful creatures trained and in captivity have killed before.
I can't wait!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
No way, absolutely no way you would get me in that boat. Me and deep water don't mix. I can swim and all but something like a whale swimming under me would freak me out.
I'd chum the waters by throwing up. I agree with another previous post. I don't have gills and webbed toes so I don't belong in the ocean. I know my place.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ShotGunRum

if im the dad and my little one is scared i would do my best t o keep cool(even if i wasnt) if they see u panic than they may panic as well.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

That was so awesome.

Mother nature rocks!

I would have loved to have been there. The Girl would have gone overboard [By Accident] though

For the record, I will never take you sailing, just for that.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Well he could have at least said "We'll be alright"or something along those lines.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well whales usually don't randomly attack people, especially people in boats.

I just googled and cannot find any recorded attacks by humpback whales on humans.

If some stupid human dies from something like this then I won't be surprised.

edit on 12-12-2012 by ShotGunRum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShotGunRum
reply to post by SilentKoala

Seeing as it could have did this onto her boat I don't think her freaking out was unwarranted.

Lol ... this one was even better.. the whale and the lady's reaction.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

reply to post by DocHolidaze

Well he could have at least said "We'll be alright"or something along those lines.

He was probably crapping in his pants as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

reply to post by g146541

edit on 12-12-2012 by ShotGunRum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

Watching that video again made me think if the story of Jonah is based off any reality, that's probably how it happened.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

well now that i think about it if i did take my little ones out into a deathtrap called the ocean(which i wouldn't) im usually pretty blunt and honest with my kids, if i WAS able to speak in that situation i would probley say "well there is nothing we can do about now, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join