It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people hate George W. Bush JR?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I mean he's in office now, all he's done is made us go through the war on terror. If ANYONE has knoweledge about ANY conspiracy, then they would know that George W. Bush Senior deserves to claim the title of the worst president ever. Besides, not only did he go through the gulf war, but he created a secret government which invalidates our normal law-making bodies, and he got much flak from his new world order speech; plus on this one website I read he was responsible for the selling of drugs to Americans. I don't know about you, but it is increasingly obvious that George W. Bush Senior is by far worse than Bush, especially on his shadow government which he created-plus the NWO which he resides in. Does anyone else feel that the hatred towards Bush JR is uncalled for? I mean, George W. Bush senior is plenty worse... >_>.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think because being a *ussy is this century's new fad. Sure not all Muslims are terrorists, but why most terrorist are Muslims?. How can you deal with people who are taught from birth to hate the any human being who doesn't practice their religion?. I don't now any Buddist, Christian,Ortodox,Shintoist, or Hiundists terrorists, do you?.

Look what's happening at Darfour, hundred of thousands are being killed by they fellow Muslim countrymen, and I dont see any Eurotrash doing a damm thing about them.

As for why Muslims hate America it is the consequence of supporting Israel so much. Really the United States should not in any way endorse any more Israel 's actions . Let them deal their own problems with their beloved Palestinian and Arabs cousins and see them kill each other. You can trace that region's hatred back to the Old Testament. The West should not care about them anymore, they really deserve each other. Let the French deal with them!

[Edited on 24-10-2004 by Vladtepes]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

top topics

join