It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100s of sex slaves rescued>>>>by a MOM!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
I have no sympathy for people that do crap like this,
and if the others are by some miracle "innocent"
they are guilty by association.

So after reading one single web page article, you're all set to torture people who may or may not be guilty.

I think it says a lot about human nature, and more specifically, you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Why does it matter if a mom saved them as opposed to a dad? Does it make a difference if a woman with no kids had saved them?

I feel like the wrong part of the story is being emphasized.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Jeese Ghost are you totally desensitised?
The point is NOBODY ELSE did #!
The fact is that we are enabling this kind of human criminality and horror because of people who are allowing evil men to rule us.
The facts show many many of the so called elite, are THE PERPS and the end users of these slaves....
Children especially.....
What will it take for the neighbourhood to storm these brothels and set the inmates free?
At least then they could choose their future and even maybe if so inclined be able to offer the services but keep the proceeds for themselves....
I have NO problem with prostitution if its a voluntary choice (dont know who would choose it but its a free world)
MY PROBLEM is with people who prey upon others for their own enrichment. ANY people who do this.
IN ANY FASHION!

There is NO DIFFERENCE between GOVERMENTS and CRIMINALS in this respect.....PERIOD>
We all know right from wrong......

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by stirling

I find it astounding that Argentina did not make human trafficking illegal until 2008, and then only due to the tireless efforts of this one amazing woman! That means that until 2008 it was perfectly legal to traffic human beings. This is the 21st century and this sort of thing is still legal in some countries- unbelievable!

I am argentinian, the human trafficking has been illegal always... in fact, laws sometimes does not say nothing new, much as being a proselytizing maneuver destined to gain votes. The case of Marita Verón is sensitive, yes, but those things happens, as one said, because of our corrupt government. The same government that now is using this case to acquire the judiciary, one of the 3 democratic powers we have. This thing, the great impunity of the politicians, is unbelievable. But I am sure they will pay.
edit on 12/12/2012 by soyander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by soyander

It is sad to say, but I believe it's probably the same way no matter where in the world you go. I have a feeling that one day they will ALL pay. Crooked politicians are worse than your average crooked individual because they operate with impunity. Looking forward to the time when those days are over for good!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The human-trafficking problem is worldwide & as disgusting at is gets. Unfortunately, it's growing -- many gangs are making the switch from drugs to humans. Primarily targeting women, and children; There's a good movie called Eden that covers a story of an abducted Korean-American girl who exposes such a ring.

The gangs and officials complicit in this, are as amoral & demented as it gets. They're on the same level as child molestation rings, serial killers, war profiteers, & a few others. Like the Nazi and Japanese concentration camps where they tortured, experimented on, and murdered humans with no remorse --- these sort of people see human life as nothing more than disposable trash. Their minds are completely perverted and desensitized to what the species is. Devoid of morality or empathy, their greed and sadism drives their instincts.

Also, human trafficking is actually legal in quite a few countries. We often forget that parts of the world are a living hell...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned, sex-slave trafficking is worse than murder and the people and corporations (I'm looking at you Dyncorp) that are complicit in it's undertaking should spend the rest of their lives in a dark hole. Death is too lenient of a penalty for people like that. The sad thing is, whenever the UN gets involved in a war-zone, they bring Dyncorp in, and the human-trafficking rates skyrocket in that area. Normally I would be willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but I've seen evidence of this happening in every country with UN involvement since 1993, starting with Bosnia Herzegovina. I forget where I found all the information regarding said trafficking rates, but if you bring up a search in anything but Google for Dyncorp, that should get you started. There's one story I read that particularily sickened me. It's about the "Dancing Boys" of Afghanistan. Basically members of the power-elite would go to this concealed location in Afghanistan to have the "company" of young (as in under the age of 12) males that were trafficked into the area. All of this started happening right after Dyncorp got involved in Afghanistan as well.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Also, human trafficking is actually legal in quite a few countries. We often forget that parts of the world are a living hell...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

These sorts of activities make all the Earth a living hell. Ever wonder why so many people living in peaceful suburban areas are addicted to anti-depressants? It's not a problem with the chemicals in their brain, it's that their mind is subconsciously aware of all the evil happening around them; the negative energy generated by the worldwide horrors is affecting everyone. And we know what happens when the "good" people fail to act, evil wins. Protecting children and protecting the Earth is everyone's duty, whether you have the capacity to admit that or not.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Jeese Ghost are you totally desensitised?
The point is NOBODY ELSE did #!

But that's what I'm saying about you all.
It's these other people who are desensitized, not me. They wouldn't care about the article if it wasn't focused on the mom....

no one was talking about this:
Blogger saves sex slaves!
FBI saves minors

It's great the lady saved these people.....
it's just the story is being sold of the mom....
It's the other people who are desensitized and need some sensational story to pay attention.

On a completely unrelated matter:
I never noticed that if someone uses swear words, it's not censored when you quote it.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
The laws should be changed for things
such as this...

had them on trial, but had to let them go because
of lack of evidence? sad....

we should be allowed to take these type of people and use
for target practice... naaa not to kill calm down anti gun people..

just for practice.. ya know, foot, hand, knee... anytime you see them
out in a public setting, besides the confine's of their home, anyone
in the world would be allowed to take a pellet gun (nothing to big)
and shoot them in the extremity of their choice... the head and chest are
off limits... we dont want to kill them...
But be sure to pick up one of those 1000fps air rifles and have some fun.
make them be able to walk through the metal detectors at the air port
naked and set it off...

years and years of pain and suffering, that is what they deserve.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No, No, No pellet gun's, I just bought me one of those Taurus Judge 45LC/410 ga. revolver's and some # 6-410 ga. load won't kill them but talk about burning their a&#, limit 5 shot's per person to the south side only, I'm grinning just thinking about it

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
When we start taking the law into our own hands...then something will get done...Till then, the elites and the criminals OWN this world....
Mobs of citizens could tear these whore houses down and kill off the perps who run them,.
there is only fear stopping us.....
Time to fight for what you believe in, and refuse to bow to the evil elite ever again.....criminals or goverments....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Till then, the elites and the criminals OWN this world....

You're right. It's not called the CRIMINAL JUSTICE System for nothing.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I find it interesting that this never makes the regular media.

I would not know about this if I didn't read it here.

sad

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This article here is a perfect example of how sex slave trafficking gets overlooked.
hosted.ap.org...

Sen. Robert Menendez employed as an unpaid intern in his Senate office an illegal immigrant who was a registered sex offender, now under arrest by immigration authorities, The Associated Press has learned. The Homeland Security Department instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a U.S. official involved in the case told the AP.

I think we need to look into who this guy associates with and how he was making money since his position was unpaid.
He must've abused a very young child since he was also a juvenile at the time he was convicted. I don't think Peru has statutory rape laws, but I may be wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
That is amazing. I hope she finds her daughter.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This story is heart breaking and inspiring. It does sound as if the police were corrupt and involved though.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pbasonuk

I would have one word for them...

cheese grater

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
UPDATE:

One of the people who were acquitted recently is suing Susana Trimarco (the mother or the missing young woman) to try to reverse the political and social condemnation he and his family have been through.

LA RIOJA.- José Fernando Gómez, alias el "Chenga", uno de los 13 absueltos en el juicio por la desaparición de Marita Verón, anunció hoy que iniciará acciones legales contra Susana Trimarco y dijo que intentará revertir la "condena social y política" de la que es objeto.

Source

He says he didn't even know about the young woman until the case made it to the news and that he wasn't involved in anything.

It's on the news regularly around here so I can keep you guys up to date with the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join