It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something super weird is going on with the Oregon shooting....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Potential link to shooting? Posted this in the main thread also. Note the hockey mask, this only a few days ago. Arrest of a potential partner?
edit on 12/12/12 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by Nightwalk

No, but the selective media coverage combined with what appears to be disinformation would indicate a hiding in plain sight conspiracy. People shoot in malls *somewhat* frequently, but not with intent to massacre... no that is rare.

I also wonder how so many shots were fired, yet only 2 dead (3 if you count that ....individual....). If he was trying to massacre people.... I just feel like this is not adding up. No not at all. Unless a jam prevented him from shooting people before they got away.
We have more atrocious killings happening all the dang time. Like.... every.... single...... day? Why is this on every single freaking news website!

So far, my best guess is foreign intelligence. No one seems to like my theory though.

Why is it so hard to believe? If it were a foreign intelligence agency is this not how they would react?

Why is it so hard to figure out the number of shooters if it happened in a mall. There are cameras all over malls...

Makes. No. Sense.

Then again I am tired, and I am looking for a conspiracy, not a way to discredit conspiracy.

Does anyone see a flaw in my logic here?

We have bigger massacres happening somewhere in the US..... every...... single......day? WHAT AM I MISSING!!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
Potential link to shooting? Posted this in the main thread also. Note the hockey mask, this only a few days ago. Arrest of a potential partner?
edit on 12/12/12 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)

GREAT FIND

If I was a detective I would be certainly looking in to if these are linked, similar if not the same area, same age, guns, Hockey Mask, 5 days apart.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
all i know is being from Oregon, if anything makes national news something is up... The energy surrounding this is unreal-our whole state is buzzing.
I really think there is more to the story than we are being fed.
During the press confrence clackamas co sheriff stated no shots were fired "inside" the mall.--a reporter asked if any shots were fired outside and the officer literally froze

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CraigSnedeker

Could be a connection... but why theaters and malls?

its where kids hang out, and families go. it is basically the equivalent to shooting up disney world but they have better protection.^^

you will continue to see heinous crime after crime especially dealin with semi automatic weapons and fully automatic weapons. until the people demand gun bans. then when semi auto are out of the peoples hands, next comes the pistals/rifles. once those are gone... well time to get on the trains ^^ if yah know what i mean.

if you want to know the direction of this country, just look to the U.N

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The last news brief mentioned that a witness caimed she was sitting by the front doors of Macy's when the shooter entered from outside wearing a white mask, wearing camo and with a gun slung over his shoulder.

He entered the mall from Macy's?!

Directly across from the food court and theatres. See diagram in my previous post.

I'm out. Way late for bed.
edit on 12-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by otie1

At least someone agrees that the amount of attention it is already getting is absurd.

There are people getting shot every day in our country, and in greater numbers at least once a week if not more.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

That is the main entrance to the mall and where most of the action happened, so I doubt the was the intention of the photographers. Food court is also through the main doors.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Early reports, that have now disappeared, stated the shooter was a 17 year old male. That is not verified and may have been incorrect. But if it was correct, three something in the afternoon would be after school and would make sense.

~Heff

www.katu.com...
Possible connection, 17yr old male arrested 5 days ago. Possibly got bail and acted out? We'll see.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased

They are called copy cat killers for a reason.

They copy highly publicized crimes for the attention.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

reply to post by otie1

At least someone agrees that the amount of attention it is already getting is absurd.

There are people getting shot every day in our country, and in greater numbers at least once a week if not more.

Ya, but the media wants to spin this into the dangers of our 2nd amendment and continued support of the patriot act, not to mention the DHS. I agree, more people die from shootings in the lower 48 every week and there is hardly coverage of those, but then again they don't usually happen in shopping malls during the holidays either.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kodiac12

Well we don't actually know that. It would take a special search engine that searches police blotters to find out. Does anyone know of one?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I got a sick feeling when i saw this.Either an agenda(s) being served,or as some one said maybe even a hit.When i read in the other thread,about 70 shots been fired,my heart just sank,and i felt tears coming,my first thought was:Oh God,there must have been children mowed down(not that i'd be less sad if kiddies were left alive,bt their parents murdered,and at this time of the year.)I find it strange only 2 people were killed,but relieved beyond measured the number was that low-still,an appallingly sad+miserable thing to have happened.I have'nt had time to read the whole thread,but have the 2 victims been identified? Gun control is not the answer,but its patently obvious that if it is That agenda being implemented here,and through all these types of incidents-EXPECT MANY MORE SUCH.TPTB,if indeed responsible here,they realise that to forcefully try to take away the citizenry's arms,whether by draconian laws or physical force,it would amount to a bloodbath even they couldnt handle-So the best way is for them to gradually try +build a case against private gun ownership,and there has to be merit to such a thing in the minds of the majority,if they wish to succeed..idk,it just does seem very off,this whole thing.Otoh,you do get people who would do this out of their own volition,for whatever reason.Its a f-ed up world we live in.My prayers to those traumatised and injured,and the loved ones of the deceased,and that includes the parents of the shooter.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

They released the floor map of the mall unless you didn't actually care to read the article and just post BS about things you don't know.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
Who has the task of figuring out what makes these people do this? I mean, is someone working on it?

There have been so many mass shootings...Do you think with enough research into the shooters and their personal lives someone could find a link? Maybe they aren't asking the right questions?

Somethings gotta give..

Even if they found out what it is and try to implement a "solution" us conspiracy theorists will still be as imaginative as ever, "they" cant win even people who REALLY want to help.

ETA: As you can clearly see from this site, people want change yet are opposed to change.
edit on 12-12-2012 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kodiac12

Originally posted by Hefficide

Early reports, that have now disappeared, stated the shooter was a 17 year old male. That is not verified and may have been incorrect. But if it was correct, three something in the afternoon would be after school and would make sense.

~Heff

www.katu.com...
Possible connection, 17yr old male arrested 5 days ago. Possibly got bail and acted out? We'll see.

The guy at the top of this page - page 5 posted this, that said I never even considered it could be the same guy. That said with all the drugs and guns he was caught with surely they would keep him locked up longer than 4 or 5 days. The Hockey mask is the piece that gives me chills along with the age. I'm leaning towards accomplice, one was caught so the other went on a rampage alone. Total theory though.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kodiac12
reply to post by NarrowGate

They released the floor map of the mall unless you didn't actually care to read the article and just post BS about things you don't know.

What are you talking about?

What does the floor plan have to do with the number of mall shootings that occur, and the inability to properly run a search for said shootings without a special search engine that searches the police blotters in every town.

Time for bed.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

you will continue to see heinous crime after crime especially dealin with semi automatic weapons and fully automatic weapons. until the people demand gun bans. then when semi auto are out of the peoples hands, next comes the pistals/rifles.

I agree that all these shootings are ultra suspicious.

I think that either....

1. They're possibly building the predicate for gun bans one brick at a time. Slowly whipping the public up into a panic by spreading the incidents out over space and time. Giving things time to cool down a bit each time and then ramping it back up once people start to relax again. Like a horror movie. Making people paranoid that a shooter could come out of nowhere anywhere and anytime. They know that once they have the vast majority of the public terrified in this way, civil liberties don't mean #. It really is just a piece of paper if the majority doesn't believe in it.

Or possibly.....

2. They are using the same basic techniques as described above to make all private gun owners suspicious persons by the very fact that they own a gun. They don't have to ban them right away if they can make it very unpleasant to own one. Fewer and fewer people will want to deal with being suspicious persons just to own a hunting rifle or a handgun for self defense.

Or more likely, both. I don't think all these shootings can possibly be coincidental. And it would be very odd if there were this many copycats within the space of a couple of years. None of whom had anything to do with any of the rest of them. Usually when something crazy like this happens, there might be a couple of copycats right off the bat but it usually dies out and things gradually go back to normal.

No. This is getting more fishy every time it happens. I don't think you will find too much evidence just by studying the official story. You just have to go by your instincts. My gut tells me something is very wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by PaperbackWriter

This lends more credibility to the idea of foreign intelligence agencies causing this. Our government would cover it up to make us think they have everything under control.

Doesn't Obama want to put in tighter gun control measures? Would explain it all, he didn't get the result he wanted from the first shooting. What's that saying? Oh yes 'if you don't exceed the first time try, try again'.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I have been browsing this site for a few days and this post has me intrigued, i live in the UK so it doesn't affect me but it still does make you wonder, Nice find

And doesn't Oregon have an open carry law? so even if people knew he had the guns it isn't illegal due to it being a semi-automatic.
edit on 12-12-2012 by kicker074 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join