Something super weird is going on with the Oregon shooting....

page: 18
74
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker
Very interesting.

Could be a connection... but why theaters and malls?


maybe some folks have slight hatred towards "consumers"?
just a thought.
Either way, damn, I wish all the killing would cease.




posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 


I would have thought it was because that is the best area to get a group of American civilians together in one place.

If you are going after the 'public' at large, your going to go where the public congregate.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
reply to post by resoe26
 


I would have thought it was because that is the best area to get a group of American civilians together in one place.

If you are going after the 'public' at large, your going to go where the public congregate.


Yeah but what is his motive for the killings?
That is what I was getting at hermano/hermana



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 


Well, as he 'committed suicide' at the end, I guess we will never know- Im sure plenty of people will use the tragedy for their own agendas.

Makes me glad I live in the UK.........



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by Overability
 


Oh? Why did people leave their purses and strollers and even more inconceivable men's wallets and car keys also?
I say that because it was a male "witness" who said that he and his gf left their wallets there and ran to a nearby apartment complex ( where they did not live).

Weird phenomena going by the sheer number of cars left after the incident in the parking lots.

Were they ordered on buses and driven away in some cases by LE?


YA I find that info odd. I've seen shootings be for and never seen anyone leave with anything less then what was on them at that point. Men still had their keys and wallets in the pockets and most women were holding on to their bags like they're life counted on it.

I still love how we live in the digital age and have digital cameras in just about every place you can think of, but don't get any good footage. Security cameras run none stop now and have large banks a storage, that's easy to pull off and copy. Unlike in the old VHS days when they had to be watched, cleaned and had to change a tape if you had the cheap ones. But some reason it feels like we got more footage back then than we do now.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin
 





So, I heard he posted on FB that he was going to Hawaii??


It wasn't just posted on FB, apparently he told several people, including a bar tender at the Space Room bar...


Jacob Tyler Roberts, 22, told co-workers he recently inherited money from a relative and he was going to use that money for his move to Hawaii.

Arianna Johnson, an acquaintance of Roberts, told The Oregonian that he was supposed to fly out last Friday or Saturday but missed his flight.



Several people mentioned earlier in this thread that he had just gone through a break up with his girlfriend. I don't know about everyone else, but I interpreted that as it happened within the last couple of days, which could have led to a breakdown. Well, it wasn't as recent as I thought. They broke up months ago, over the summer.


Sansburn said the pair had dated for nearly a year but had broke up over the summer. Throughout their relationship, she had never seen him act violently or get angry.



The last time she saw him, which was last week, he "seemed numb," and she didn't understand why, she said.



ABC News Oregon Mall Shooter



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has pointed it out yet. But the connection I've seen is that a lot of public gun murders with 3 or more victims occur in establishments or areas that have a strict "no concealed weapons" prohibition and have it well posted throughout the venue. I am not sure of the numbers, but in most cases for the past few decades this has been the case. Fish in a barrel.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Anyone notice the ends of the shooter's hair look photoshopped in the one picture that's being shown a lot? May not be anything. Maybe they took a picture of him with family or friends and cropped them out but anyone who has experience with photoshop or any kind of photo doctoring knows the hair is one of the hardest things to get right.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
shedding some light on.........the oregon mall,
another protrayl...

it give background info on him.....also he had known drug use
edit on 13-12-2012 by MissCoyote because: more info



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
shedding some light on.........the oregon mall,
another protrayl...

it give background info on him.....also he had known drug use
edit on 13-12-2012 by MissCoyote because: more info


If all that is true and he had no family, would there be anyone, really, that would miss him enough to fully investigate his spiral downward and demise. He is either the perfect 'target' to be used and abused, or a sad mental case

Who did he know in Hawaii?



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote
 


Even those 2 reports conflict each other. First article, he's a fairly happy guy, wants to be a fire fighter, going to a comm college, loves his job per FB, friends describe him as normal and likeable

Then the video has him as homeless more or less, sold everything, moving to Hawii (how could he afford a ticket even, if he quit his job a month ago??) and friends said he was acting strange as of late, possible drug use.

Thanks for the post. Just goes to show how not only is this scenario so sloppily covered, but more importantly the army of disinformation is working overtime.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoEmazing
reply to post by MissCoyote
 


Even those 2 reports conflict each other. First article, he's a fairly happy guy, wants to be a fire fighter, going to a comm college, loves his job per FB, friends describe him as normal and likeable

Then the video has him as homeless more or less, sold everything, moving to Hawii (how could he afford a ticket even, if he quit his job a month ago??) and friends said he was acting strange as of late, possible drug use.

Thanks for the post. Just goes to show how not only is this scenario so sloppily covered, but more importantly the army of disinformation is working overtime.


If he sold all his stuff, then there's his ticket. It's true they say that as of late he's been depressed and such. My thing is I have a hard time believing he planned a rampage and suicide because of the precautions of the mask and then running after the gun allegedly jammed.

Best way to commit suicide? POINT AN AR-15 AT A COP. Even if he couldn't shoot, why didn't he do that??

I don't think he was going planning to die.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
cops "quote" never fired there guns he shot himself with an ar-15
HOW THE BLUE BLAZES DO YOU DO THAT? with an AR-15 its not exactly small? and he wasnt exactly tall with long arms........



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacktorrance
reply to post by Frettin
 





So, I heard he posted on FB that he was going to Hawaii??


It wasn't just posted on FB, apparently he told several people, including a bar tender at the Space Room bar...


Jacob Tyler Roberts, 22, told co-workers he recently inherited money from a relative and he was going to use that money for his move to Hawaii.

Arianna Johnson, an acquaintance of Roberts, told The Oregonian that he was supposed to fly out last Friday or Saturday but missed his flight.



Several people mentioned earlier in this thread that he had just gone through a break up with his girlfriend. I don't know about everyone else, but I interpreted that as it happened within the last couple of days, which could have led to a breakdown. Well, it wasn't as recent as I thought. They broke up months ago, over the summer.


Sansburn said the pair had dated for nearly a year but had broke up over the summer. Throughout their relationship, she had never seen him act violently or get angry.



The last time she saw him, which was last week, he "seemed numb," and she didn't understand why, she said.



ABC News Oregon Mall Shooter


Maybe now people will stop calling me crazy and paranoid..

This does NOT add up. He actually seems to be going through better times now (right before he carried out) than he was back then.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianFlanders
Anyone notice the ends of the shooter's hair look photoshopped in the one picture that's being shown a lot? May not be anything. Maybe they took a picture of him with family or friends and cropped them out but anyone who has experience with photoshop or any kind of photo doctoring knows the hair is one of the hardest things to get right.


yup and not just in this case either

Mass Killers and Mass Media Malfeasance: Proof and Conclusions



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hmmm, crazy thing about these mass shootings is that they don't seem to have a real demographic. Intelligent, not-so-intelligent, poor, rich, educated, successful, not-so-successful, religious, non-religious, "good" kids, "troubled" kids, etc...

The only solid demographic I notice is that they are NEVER female, usually (but not always) white males and tend to be young (below 30 or early-30's). Some appear to have a history of severe mental illness, while others seem pretty conscious of what they have done. Whether this is conspiracy or random--the fact they all seem to me 20 to 30-something, young males always struck as huge clue to what is going on. I'm not sure how to explore this avenue, but somewhat ought to look into why this very small demographic is doing such mass public killings in such a specific way, almost ritualistic way (Dark clothes, guns, body-armor, masks, hair, etc...). Anyway, just musing...

-The Ghoster
edit on 13-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster
 


HAHAHA I call the next one as a las vegas female stripper.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I've been following this thread, sorta. So, if this has been posted earlier, and I missed it, please forgive me.

Has anyone noticed that both the victims in this shooting were previous residents of San Diego?

Both Oregon mall shooting victims connected to San Diego

He was a business man, who owned a shop in the mall, while she was a nurse. I wonder if there are other common denominators.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
questions...

as stated he walked thru macys to the second floor then out to the food court.. how does somebody walk thru a mall carrying an AR-15 and wearing an LBV not attract ..too much... attention??

as stated he was a 'shooter' but fires aprox 60 rounds with 3 hits?

reports of a white truck leaving the mall with a person in camo and with a rifle?!?

witness report seeing the shooter arrive with others??

multiple swat teams on the scene..'minutes after the shooting started'..i am a former LEO... this would be impossible... to have 4 teams kitted out and on scene within minutes!?! no way! even with the nearby sheriff dept and police shooting range...depts do not have swat teams kitted up and on stanby like some type of special forces unit...swat members will be 'on call'..they will have to travel to the incident location or dept...and will that 'on call' swat member have all his weapons, ammo, protestive mask, ect packed in his vehicle and ready to go..all this takes time..time as in 30-60 minutes..not 5-10...heck..you cant even get kitted up in 10 minutes...that said on duty patrol officers could mass and break out the patrol shotguns and rifles carried in some vehicles to for an 'ad-hock' response team..and they would look vastly different from the digital camo, assault rifle, body armoured troops i saw in pics at that mall.......

just an assumtion is there any survielance camera footage of him entering macys or the food court or the mall??

something is not right with wha they have been telling us....



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
reports of a white truck leaving the mall with a person in camo and with a rifle?!?

I keep hearing that. Does anybody have a source for this?





top topics
 
74
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join