It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something super weird is going on with the Oregon shooting....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Overability

interesting info..there were reports of a white truck leaving the mall with a person in camo that appeared to have a rifle...

the police statement says that he had a LBV..load bearing vest not body armour..easy to miss identify ...and that he walked thru macys to get to the food court...wonder if he was wearing a jacket over his LBV and his AR-15....sorta hard not to be noticed if those items were not covered up..........

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Discovery channel recently PROVED that people can be subliminally implanted with instructions to carry out such an attack. Their test subject was a prison guard with an impeccable career and uncompromised morals and values. Yet, after several sessions of hypnosis with post-hypnotic suggestion, they were able to set him up to "assassinate" a would-be villain. Of course, it was a controlled experiment using blanks - but the subject did EXACTLY as he was instructed with zero recollection of the events.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that these are Manchurian candidates - patsies. We know full well that the easiest way to control a population is to have them living in fear. From fear comes the willful surrender of rights and liberties. Tyranny complete!

Someday, and likely soon, those behind ALL of this will atone for their evil misdeeds against society.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Do you people really not see how ridiculous you sound?

No more "ridiculous" than UFO, 2012, Annunaki boards. No more "ridiculous" than a thread that I'm currently very intrigued by - "Do we live in a computer simulation?".

There is nothing wrong with speculation. We're on a website that is geared for that. This is a community that discusses conspiracy theories, so yes, things that may or may not be related will be linked, examined, and pondered upon.

There is no harm in looking at the similarities of these cases. They are all "lone gunman" shootings that have had a major impact in the last couple of years. If you don't enjoy this discussion then there are literally hundreds of other posts that are currently active that you can participate in. But staying on this board and calling people ridiculous, while adding nothing to the conversation helps no one.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have sort of been trolling along with reading all the outside sources etc.

I believe after all the evidence has been put forth, no doubt these two incidents have to have a correlation. I do however, understand the point they are making about people being crazy and just indulging in some mid day shoot up fun.

But sorry, this doesn't look like that.
Keep digging ya'll, im loving the read. Id love to jump in to the conversations when i can and right now my view on this, is a possible hit aswell. If not a hit then something more than whats being told to us. Just to many connections.

Also regarding the whole name alignment.

Jamal and Jamil are both commonly used as African american names also. as well as a lot of Muslim names in general. J being among the more common ones though. Just a thought, but a african american male named Jamal or Jamil comes to my mind. Sounds fairly easy to play off, esp since the perp would be a younger african american male. probably semi gang related etc. (NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS IS FACT) i just like to pick apart what i know.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Discovery channel recently PROVED that people can be subliminally implanted with instructions to carry out such an attack. Their test subject was a prison guard with an impeccable career and uncompromised morals and values. Yet, after several sessions of hypnosis with post-hypnotic suggestion, they were able to set him up to "assassinate" a would-be villain. Of course, it was a controlled experiment using blanks - but the subject did EXACTLY as he was instructed with zero recollection of the events.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that these are Manchurian candidates - patsies. We know full well that the easiest way to control a population is to have them living in fear. From fear comes the willful surrender of rights and liberties. Tyranny complete!

Someday, and likely soon, those behind ALL of this will atone for their evil misdeeds against society.

your words are a tad more exentric than i would have personally used. But hey, thanks for doing my work for me XD

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacktorrance

No more "ridiculous" than UFO, 2012, Annunaki boards. No more "ridiculous" than a thread that I'm currently very intrigued by - "Do we live in a computer simulation?".

There is nothing wrong with speculation. We're on a website that is geared for that. This is a community that discusses conspiracy theories, so yes, things that may or may not be related will be linked, examined, and pondered upon.

There's a huge difference between speculation and stupidity.

This is ALL the thread has talked about so far:

Both of the gunmen had a semi-auto, body armor, a mask, and targeted places that are guaranteed crowded!! OMG conspiracy!

The media changed the story....OMG conspiracy....(hold up a second, if it's a conspiracy, wouldn't the media be in on it? and wouldn't they be able to get the story straight? If it truly was a conspiracy, you'd think they'd get it right the third time around...but no. Perhaps the media is just really crappy? )

OMG it happened on 12/12/12....oh wait it was 12/11/12. Close enough, Conspiracy!!!!!

Their names are in reverse chronological order!!!! Obviously they're leaving clues for us!!

Oh, and the classic: there's something "Ultra suspicious" about this. I don't know what it is.

There is NOTHING more to this thread than the what I wrote above.
Feel free to find something to quote to prove me wrong. I can nearly guarantee you won't find a single real scrap of suspicious stuff that can't be explained rationally.

Y'all are being paranoid. You WANT a conspiracy! End of story.

"
edit on 12-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
how did this shooter fire 60 rounds from an AR-15?

Imma go out on a limb here and say he pulled the trigger 30 times, ejected the magazine, inserted new magazine, and pulled another 30 times.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

ISNT THE WEAPONS ABOUT THE SAME IN BOTH CASES??>

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

There is no harm in looking at the similarities of these cases. They are all "lone gunman" shootings that have had a major impact in the last couple of years. If you don't enjoy this discussion then there are literally hundreds of other posts that are currently active that you can participate in. But staying on this board and calling people ridiculous, while adding nothing to the conversation helps no one.

@ghost375

once again.

Also, we have listed approx. 5 or so different things that had circumstantial cause to lead us to suspicion. If i was not at work right now i would gladly look through and copy and paste them.

but at the time i can't. Assuming your rational and not blind (you shouldn't be if you're reading this) you should skim through every page again and you'll find plenty.

Originally posted by rocha123

I thought the aurora shooting was with a shotgun. (im probably wrong)
edit on 12-12-2012 by ONIlogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
12-12-2012

1+2+1+2+2+1+2= 11.

Tis the season'

S&F

but didn't the shooting happen on 12/11/12? 1+2+1+1+1+2=

not that it isn't significant it was near 12/12/12

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker
Very interesting.

Could be a connection... but why theaters and malls?

Because they are "Gun free zones" Easy targets, unarmed, little chance of an armed citizen shooting back. For the record, the shooter was not IN the theater, so the idea that this is a coincidence is not really very strong.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Because they are "Gun free zones" Easy targets, unarmed, little chance of an armed citizen shooting back. For the record, the shooter was not IN the theater, so the idea that this is a coincidence is not really very strong.

Pretty much. There's no connection other than people who want to shoot multiple people know that you can walk into a mall without being checked for weapons, and the herd walking through the malls like zombies are pretty much sitting ducks.

I have to say, for supposed manchurian candidates with assault rifles...these guys absolutely suck at hitting targets. Casualties always seem relatively low, given the potential of targets and the rounds being popped off.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

yet he wore a bullet proof vest x_X

Also, involving the poor shot. If these kids had time to stack up the weapons. They had time to practice.
Having used plenty of semi and fully automatic weapons myself, its not to hard to shoot people when your all cornered in the hallways of a mall or even the food court for that matter.

60 bullets. 2 people? it just literally doesn't make sense. My nephew is 15 and has only fired a weapon maybe 5 times in his life. Yet i can promise you, if he intended to shoot me. He would hit me with at least 7 out of 10 rounds, with me dodging and running and jumping around.

Ya'll are crazy.
sorry i wont give into the belief that their is 0 coincidence in the issue. Also lets be real, how many exercises does S.W.A.T do? Let alone during the actual thing in the same state and county?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ONIlogic

Also, we have listed approx. 5 or so different things that had circumstantial cause to lead us to suspicion. If i was not at work right now i would gladly look through and copy and paste them.

No, there is NO additional [highly] circumstantial evidence....

I'm not reading through that junk again. It's pages of "I have a strange feeling" (It's called paranoia, mind you), and "omg something's not adding up." and the other things I mentioned. That's ALL.

prove me wrong if you think otherwise.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

I have to say, for supposed manchurian candidates with assault rifles...these guys absolutely suck at hitting targets. Casualties always seem relatively low, given the potential of targets and the rounds being popped off.

No kidding. Up to 60 shots fired, 2 dead and 1 wounded. Did he close his eyes before firing?

reply to post by schuyler

yet he wore a bullet proof vest x_X

I believe that has been disproven. The fact remains that malls have signs: "Gun Free Zones" which, of course, deters criminals.

edit on 12/12/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

I just saw it....Jacob Tyler Roberts. The 3 names of the mass shooters are interesting (not just that they start with "Ja..."); they are all three names from the religious books of three major religions: Jared = Book of Mormon; James = New Testament; Jacob = Old Testament (Torah). They are in reverse order from when their underlying books were written. Are there any Muslim names that begin with "Ja"? IF so, that will probably be next.

edit on 12-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Wow. That is weird

Not to mention another lone shooter with 3 first names..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

If they really were doing a false flag operation, and really wanted to drive home the point, they'd have a lot more deaths....
and you'd think the media would be able to get the story straight and give the right number of people....

Those are 2 things that indicate it's NOT a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kodiac12

Not to mention another lone shooter with 3 first names..

What are you talking about?

Jared Laughner
James Holmes
Jacob Roberts

Laughner and Holmes aren't first names....
Robert is a first name, BUT Roberts is a very common last name.

and Middle names are usually very similar to first names.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Both semi auto assault rifles. One was an ar-15 and one a S&W m&p (Cant remember model #)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

@ghost375

once again.

but at the time i can't. Assuming your rational and not blind (you shouldn't be if you're reading this) you should skim through every page again and you'll find plenty.

I thought the aurora shooting was with a shotgun. (im probably wrong)

If I remember correctly he used 3 guns. One hand gun, one shot gun, one semi auto.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join