European Space Agency Indicates Mars’ Moon Phobos is Hollow and Artificial!

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ESA, the prestigious European Space Agency which is the equivalent of NASA, has confirmed what has long been rumored: Mars’ moon Phobos is hollow but also, it is likely artificial! Here it is: Proof of intelligent life beyond Earth!
The ESA study which has appeared in Geophysical Research Letters states that Phobos is not a captured asteroid; this old explanation for Phobos’ many anomalies was accepted by science for many years.

“We report independent results from two subgroups of the Mars Express Radio Science (MaRS) team who independently analyzed Mars Express (MEX) radio tracking data for the purpose of determining consistently the gravitational attraction of the moon Phobos on the MEX spacecraft, and hence the mass of Phobos. New values for the gravitational parameter (GM=0.7127 ± 0.0021 x 10-³ km³/s²) and density of Phobos (1876 ± 20 kg/m³) provide meaningful new constraints on the corresponding range of the body’s porosity (30% ± 5%), provide a basis for improved interpretation of the internal structure. We conclude that the interior of Phobos likely contains large voids. When applied to various hypotheses bearing on the origin of Phobos, these results are inconsistent with the proposition that Phobos is a captured asteroid,” states the ESA report.
The official ESA Phobos website offers explicit scientific data from multiple perspectives, which strongly support the idea that this is what radar echoes would look like, coming back from inside an enormous geometric spaceship. Phobos has an internal, 3-D geometric radar signature. The concurrence of all three of these independent Mars Express experiments, imaging, internal mass distribution, (tracking) and internal radar imaging, now agree that “the interior of Phobos’ is partially hollow with internal, geometric ‘voids’ inside it.” Geometric? Phobos is not natural!

read rest of the article here: www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Well physics is no longer the up to date science, there are
Things out in the universe no one will figure out for the next
Millennium. Possible? Yes, maybe, no, sort of, etc.

I can tell you IMO that there most likely are things including universes,
Planets, life, what-have-you that may not and are definite
Believable and unbelievable.

Also, the source doesn't seem reliable to me....
How often are they correct? Lol
Hold on inquirer just said jeebus returned.. Off to the churchy thing

S&F, very interesting.
edit on 11-12-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-12-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Geometry is very natural... Its naturally everywhere, all around us.
That doesn't mean its artificially made.

EDIT - And UFO Digest isn't exactly a very credible source.
edit on 11-12-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

would be so cool if it were true..

but id bet my savings its just another rock....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Would be interesting indeed if this can be confirmed as genuine. Where is the direct link to this alleged ESA announcement? I see no primary source confirmation here.
www.esa.int...
At least on its own website, the ESA does not seem to indicate these findings. No mention of being hollow or artificial.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SELAboy
Would be interesting indeed if this can be confirmed as genuine. Where is the direct link to this alleged ESA announcement? I see no primary source confirmation here.
www.esa.int...
At least on its own website, the ESA does not seem to indicate these findings. No mention of being hollow or artificial.

Ah,but that is because the story is a few years old with a little spin to it.

4 March 2010 Mars Express encountered Phobos last night, smoothly skimming past at just 67 km, the closest any manmade object has ever approached Mars’ enigmatic moon.
The data collected could help unlock the origin of not just Phobos but other ‘second generation’ moons.
Something is not right about Phobos.
It looks like a solid object but previous flybys have shown that it is not dense enough to be solid all the way through. Instead, it must be 25-35% porous. This has led planetary scientists to believe that it is little more than a ‘rubble pile’ circling Mars. Such a rubble pile would be composed of blocks both large and small resting together, with possibly large spaces between them where they do not fit easily together.

www.esa.int...
edit on 11-12-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well its been said that our own moon is hollow and also artificial.
I hear there are stories of the time "before the moon".
A time when we were not under the control of the moon.

The tides, in our bodies and in our environment have been enslaved every since its arrival.

Mars is where life "used to be". Now it's Earth.
TPTB brought in the Martian satellite to control the life on Mars just as they are doing today on Earth through the creation and the placement of the Moon.

I bet we find these "pods" all over the universe on dead and currently living planets.

Personally, I think it's the Reptilians, but I wouldn't put it past the Insectoids from Omega 8.
It's hard to keep up with all that's going on out there these days.

link   

Originally posted by SELAboy
www.esa.int...

Yeah -- but confirm "what" as being genuine? -- That Phobos could contain voids and have a geometric structure (which is what ufodigest says the ESA report states)?

Even if the ESA report states those things, that doesn't mean Phobos is hollow and artificial. It simply means Phobos could have voids (which doesn't necessarily equate to "hollow") and a geometric structure -- both of which could be very natural.

edit on 12/11/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SELAboy

Phobos was calculated to be 30% ± 5%, or a quarter to a third of the moon being hollow. This void space is mostly on small scales (millimeters to ~1-m), between individual grains and boulders. Source What about the pumice? en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Also,
Our own Planet is said to be hollow and filled with Reptilians.
Lots of ancient cultures living next to tunnel openings have reported these guys hundreds of years ago.

More to come

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Has the lines on Phobos that go across the surface, and even through craters, ever been explained?

edit on 11-12-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You know the old saying: "If it sounds too good to be true..."

And this does. If Phobos were really hollow and artificial, the ESA wouldn't be touching that with a 10 foot pole. Unless they released a watered down version...Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted here........mods?
edit on 11-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted here........mods?
edit on 11-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

This is how I read this post.

Already posted here........MOM!
edit on 11-12-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Has the lines on Phobos that go across the surface, and even through craters, ever been explained?

I don't know,but if it's a bunch loose rocks lumped together covered in loose dirt,the pull and tug on it could create fractures where that loose dirt falls into.
Like cracking and egg.
Didn't they have that same question about vesta and it's gullies?
edit on 11-12-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

lol

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Thems pinstripes; all the better to impress impressionable members of whatever pleasurable pro-creative oriented recreational pursuit interests an alien might have at the drive through.

This was before the invention of hydraulics, neon, spinners, conspicuous hood cowls and complicated looking exhaust pipes.

The larger craters, could, however, be sub woofers.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

new topics
top topics

join