It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing thought provoking short movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I just got done watching this short movie and it really made me think. Is time really a illusion, do I really exist or am I just part of a larger body? Maybe we are intelligent's for a larger being and time is only a perception made by the larger beings "body" so that we can "progress" intelligent's.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
I just got done watching this short movie and it really made me think. Is time really a illusion, do I really exist or am I just part of a larger body? Maybe we are intelligent's for a larger being and time is only a perception made by the larger beings "body" so that we can "progress" intelligent's.

This thread was just posted, removed by ATS and now reposted. How come?

I watched it and it is full of subliminal pictures of death and mutilation. It suggests that Aliens are in complete control and further tries to make the case that God is the illusion of the evil ones controlling mankind. It plays on ancient alien and conspiracy ideas across the spectrum of topics that mankind fears most. It's interesting, yet completely geared toward misinformation and the generation of fear mongering. I found it to be distasteful. This is what I expect to be produced in the future for the purpose of deluding mankind in preparation for false information. This is a warmup.

Additionally, at the end of the video, behind the music and sounds, there are voices of prayers of some kind and subliminal speaking saying something that cannot be understood. Many videos on youtube are sneaking these types of messages into many and varied videos. This is Neuro Linguistic Programming.

edit on 11-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
At like 21:19 it shows a girl being raped or something? Like a instaflash or something O.o

But the video was actually kinda interesting to say the least! Has a bit of Delores Cannon mixed in with it among other things. But this video is much more radical than delores cannon lol. I wish they would have continued the story and made an idea of how things were going to happen. I can't exactly decide either how people were selected, what made them selected? Too many things left out that left me curious

Too bad this video wasnt real.. except the creepy stuff like all the suicidal images.. that can stay fake..
edit on 11-12-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
At like 21:19 it shows a girl being raped or something? Like a instaflash or something O.o

But the video was actually kinda interesting to say the least! Has a bit of Delores Cannon mixed in with it among other things. But this video is much more radical than delores cannon lol. I wish they would have continued the story and made an idea of how things were going to happen. I can't exactly decide either how people were selected, what made them selected? Too many things left out that left me curious

Too bad this video wasnt real.. except the creepy stuff like all the suicidal images.. that can stay fake..
edit on 11-12-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

WOW i did not catch that flash clip

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Infi8nity

This thread was just posted, removed by ATS and now reposted. How come?

I watched it and it is full of subliminal pictures of death and mutilation. It suggests that Aliens are in complete control and further tries to make the case that God is the illusion of the evil ones controlling mankind. It plays on ancient alien and conspiracy ideas across the spectrum of topics that mankind fears most. It's interesting, yet completely geared toward misinformation and the generation of fear mongering. I found it to be distasteful. This is what I expect to be produced in the future for the purpose of deluding mankind in preparation for false information. This is a warmup.

Additionally, at the end of the video, behind the music and sounds, there are voices of prayers of some kind and subliminal speaking saying something that cannot be understood. Many videos on youtube are sneaking these types of messages into many and varied videos. This is Neuro Linguistic Programming.

edit on 11-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Actually, they whisper the word sleep
.. I still kinda question the point behind the subliminal stuff like suicide, murder, rape, and etc.. But I get that this could possibly be what someone believes, created as a video as if it's real. But what was the meaning that is trying to be projected with the use of the dark images? Fear? As in fear of not being in control as a rape victim, murder victim, or even suicide? Which was kinda the main lesson the old guy was trying to prove? I'm more curious of the message the creator wanted to send or believes in rather than "mind control". I kinda like spotting symbolism in things
edit on 16-12-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
That was very good. Thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Actually, they whisper the word sleep .. I still kinda question the point behind the subliminal stuff like suicide, murder, rape, and etc.. But I get that this could possibly be what someone believes, created as a video as if it's real. But what was the meaning that is trying to be projected with the use of the dark images? Fear? As in fear of not being in control as a rape victim, murder victim, or even suicide? Which was kinda the main lesson the old guy was trying to prove? I'm more curious of the message the creator wanted to send or believes in rather than "mind control". I kinda like spotting symbolism in things

If you read my thread on Enoch and the Mayan Calendar (Enoch and Mayan Calendar), you will see why the fallen Angels that have been here want mankind to see the coming of God as an invasion. The true evil beings are trying to deflect our attention against God.

This is why:

Jude 1

"14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”[e] 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage."

They know when the judgment day is coming and is likely six days from now (Dec. 21). The Mayan Calendar was the fallen Angel's long count calendar of judgment reflecting Enoch's 70 generations of judgment. A generation is 72 years. Divide the precession of the Earth 29520 years divided by 360. Multiply by 70 and then add Enoch's age when taken. You get 6000 years.

Also, consider the verses in Genesis 6.

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Consider 120 years mentioned above as 50 year jubilees. 120X50 = 6000.

The fallen are ruling us now. They know they are doomed. Because of this, they will do anything to deceive mankind. How do I know this?

Read the Document Belonging to the Instructor found in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

DSS Docuement Explaining All - Eyes Wide Open

How Many Witnesses Can we Find for December 21?
edit on 16-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'm going to read your threads, but as a short answer explain something (this isn't a flame but rather more of a curiosity question).

What do you believe will happen? How does the Georgia guide stones tie into this considering it was in the video (as a distraction or is there some truth behind it)? So the fallen angels want people to believe this is an invasion, is this to convince those that they are aliens, and god is a threat? Is that what all of this really ties into with delores cannon also, instead of the aliens she was talking to actual fallen angels so to speak who was tricking her? You kinda get where I am going with this.. I'm tying like 15 different conspiracy theories into one.. Because there may be some truth to all of it ;P

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I posted this on the other sight.

I came into the conspiracy would though studying mind control, the programing of children through films like Fantasia and Alice in Wonderland was the bulk of my research. I see this film as a potential for mind control use.

I'm not saying your a victim of mind control after watching this, most people here have a skeptic mind and can sort the imagery from the emotion. the problem is that if a trained programer wanted he could use his influence to split or alter the victims mind by combining subliminal imagery with reinforced visual and audio. for example.

Potential mind control use. (8:25 where the graphic insert is)
"Agent Tentet?(not sure his name) will you please take your seat." This phrase could be used as a trigger phrase for the programer to keep his or her victim in submission. The agent calmly sits back down in submission to the criminal. The coincidental placement of the masked person with a knife pointing at a bloody faceless person is a way of embedding or associating the importance of submission. The programer might use a mild shock to achieve the physical association. this is a critical point in the film where the power is reversed.

Emotions are powerful, and easily manipulated. As stated in this thread that the heart beat and background noise built anxiety. fear is a quick emotion, while most who choose to watch this are less effected by such fear tactics It does not prevent some one with an agenda to use this on a much weaker person as a tool for manipulation.

I don't know what the intent of the film maker was, he could be like the OP said just expressing his art, I might agree as the slipping in of the graphic insert was fairly obvious. Or its a propaganda film designed to program conspiracy minded individual to ....... ? I haven watched the rest of it so I don't know the end game.
I see though a pattern for a programer to start programing his victim.

by the way I appreciate the art and the concept of how the conspiracy information is acquired. I get the artistic nature of how the convict is in the middle and the two agents are in a position to form a pyramid. The male agent is our reactive mind set and the female agent is our contemplative reason mindset. He makes that contrast clear and is well done.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'm going to read your threads, but as a short answer explain something (this isn't a flame but rather more of a curiosity question).

What do you believe will happen? How does the Georgia guide stones tie into this considering it was in the video (as a distraction or is there some truth behind it)? So the fallen angels want people to believe this is an invasion, is this to convince those that they are aliens, and god is a threat? Is that what all of this really ties into with delores cannon also, instead of the aliens she was talking to actual fallen angels so to speak who was tricking her? You kinda get where I am going with this.. I'm tying like 15 different conspiracy theories into one.. Because there may be some truth to all of it ;P

I actually like Delores. Of all the voices on these subjects, they all seem to follow her words. Edgar Cayce is another one of those who seem to gravitate the same direction. What do we make of those who connect to their higher self? That's hard to say. We listen to the words of Hermes in the Corpus Hermeticum and he speaks the same language as the Bible in many ways, yet also seems to connect to the wavelength of Cayce and Cannon. I don't know what to make of this other than, like you say, there may be some truth to it. There is truth in everything. This is the way I approach seeking truth. For any message to move, it must be wrapped in some form of truth or it will not move forward. To see the truth and differentiate it from the counterfeit, we need to see the fruit.

God's will is to give and receive. The will of the thief is to take. This is the fruit we need to check. We also look to see if they are pointing toward the Son of God dying and rising again. This is a litmus test for all of us. We will all speak some wrong truth because this is the nature of how truth operates. To seek, something needs to be hidden. What is found is never the point. Confucius said it best. See this therad for God's Instructional Design Revealed

"I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

This story we are living is not told or seen only. We are all characters in this story. Each of us plays a part on the larger stage of life. So now, your question. What will happen?

Judgment is not necessarily bad. We will be judged and this judgment might just be good in parts. When God says that destruction comes, does he mean it? Yes. Yet, our body is merely a vehicle for an eternal soul. As yourself a better question: What is education?

For me, the definition is what Confucius says. Unless we become involved, we cannot evolve. The concept is ancient and known as involution and evolution. Read my threads and also follow the link in my signature. Much of this is explained in my writings. It's a large territory and my map has expanded to many areas of the overall scene. It's often hard to explain myself in one post since the territory is so large. This is why I cover topics and leave a trail behind. If my words are worth anything at all, and if I am a man of God, then these worlds will live. If not, it's a dead letter.

See this thread: Involution and Evolution
edit on 16-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join