It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killshot actually being fulfilled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This thread was created to spark thought, nothing else.

According to the Killshot theory where North Korea launches a missile toward the peninsula. Which is the 2nd to last sign, has happened.

Could this be it?

Yahoo article

Killshot

edit on 11-12-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Whaaat.... :/ ?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I haven't had time to watch the video yet but when I read that the X-37B was launched I thought of Major Dames and his prediction of a space shuttle type plane will be forced down by meteorites or something.

X-37B US military space...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by Pelvi

Whaaat.... :/ ?

Basically a bunch of remote viewers got together (government funded) and tried to test the authenticity of remote viewing by trying to predict events. This was used as another form of national security because when you have our tax money you can make it rain it seems. Well the remote viewers predicted many events and they have already passed and were correct. There is no date in these predictions though. They can only see the events. The second to last event is where North Korea will launch a missle into the Korean penn.. This was titled the last recognizable event before the Killshot.

Honestly it kinda seems just like any other story where you can pull up 20+ pages on youtube. But I am curious to see what others think

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
One thing is certain in all this - Ed Dames is extremely confident this event happens, my theory is with the Multiverse ( infinity Machine ) he quite possibly was looking at another version close to ours.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Sorry I kinda assumed everyone had seen the killshot video lol.

That's what happens when you spend too much time on ATS. That and you take a chance of becoming a loon

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's kind of trippy that both the X-37B was launched the same day as this N. Korean missile. Both possible predictions from Major Dame and also December 21st is approaching.
I don't give much thought to the Dec. 21st thing but it is eyebrow raising all three of these events being predictions and they all three culminate to this month.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
BREAKING: NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit.

Was launching something into "orbit" part of the prediction?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Recently heard a podcast with Douglas James Cottrell & he said some of the same things about earth changes & how the core and mantle are spinning out of sequence due to the polar ice melting. His key events are a war in Turkey and Mt. Vesuvius & Etna erupting at the same time.

The podcast is free on Itunes - Zoomer Radio 740 - The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett 11/4/12 if interested. It's a pretty good show.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

what you talking about fat boy we all float down here ( stephen kings it penny wise the clown) now what were you saying about the loons lol kidding

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Lets hope that NK doesn't have a nuke on board if that turns out to be the case. They could wipe out a large portion of power grids with a low orbit detonation.

edit on 12/11/2012 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
guys im on nintendo wiiu no flash wthck is the kill shot please explain im a bit confused and whats remote viewing its a phychic phenominom right?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blownaway

Remote viewing ties into a more psychic way of predicting events. Not being a remote viewer it's kind of hard to explain exactly what it is other than the fact that when thinking of something they see events. Or pictures or sounds or anything that would answer what would happen over a timeline.

It is really hard to describe what it is, but don't worry.. You have a better chance of winning the lottery twice compared to this being authentic and true.

Bad description of remote viewing but yeah..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

I'm not sure if launching it into the orbit was the point but usually long range nukes are launched into orbit correct? So to that specific detail I'm unsure.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
BREAKING: NORAD says North Korean missile appears to have launched 'an object' into orbit.

Was launching something into "orbit" part of the prediction?

Now the North Korean satellite is, "tumbling out of control." If that damn thing hits the X-37B somehow, I'm heading for the hills.

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Interesting....at around 20 min in Ed Dames starts talking about an event just prior to this that appears to be a space shuttle being forced down by a meteor shower.

The Geminid Meteor shower peaks tomorrow night. The XB-37 is up there, looking an awful lot like a space shuttle.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Cherryontop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I feel like we need to get some guys in here and do a full rundown on the coincidences of the N.K launch and our X37-B. Something just smells funny to me

but then again I't may be the CT in me.

also, since I am new to the website. Would someone explain OP and S&F for me? I am not quite sure what the letters stand for ^^

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ONIlogic

OP is short for Original poster which is the one that starts the thread.

S&F is short for Star and flag.
Look at the post of yours I'm getting these questions you had from. See the star there now? I gave you it when I clicked in the outlined star.

Flags are located at the top and bottom of each page of the thread. If you fill the subject is worthy give it a flag. You can take the flag back off if you change your mind for a while.

Hope that helps some on what they are asking if not maybe this link will also help.
What does Star and Flag mean?.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

thanks for the explinations! i was correct about the OP haha, thanks a ton. ^^

new topics

top topics

join