It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clackamas Town center Shooting Portland, happening now.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericaNeedsToWakeUp

How can you tell he's white if he's wearing a mask?
Are in comms with the guy?

If he's white I can probably guess he's one of the loonie lefty's Portland seem's to attract nowadays...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
That is an issue for another moment, but a relevant one.

This is obviously a lone nut. The profiles all suggest it will be a white male, in his late teens to late twenties. He will be dissociative or severely withdrawn and clinically insane.

They almost always fit this profile.

But if he is wearing a Fawkes mask? Well the definition of "domestic terrorist" could be broadened to include us "crazy" Internet folks who dissent and happen to like our anonymity.

I hate worrying about that kind of crap during a tragedy. But it is a definite possibility. We'll have to see how the news spins it tonight and in the coming days.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wow, just woke up to this news. My brother regularly visits Clackamas Town center, and he is not home yet. I sure hope he is ok. I hate to say it, but I can already see where this is gonna go. Anyways, this is some scary stuff.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
what if in all the chaos(i mean they said 150 people in nordstrom alone) that the shooter took off his mask and tossed everything and then went and hid to try to be eitehr looked at like a victim or a civvie and that may be the reason the cops arent letting any one leave the parking lot as i assume they might want to do gsr tests on all people on site(coincidently cant gsr be removed by some methods such as with blood or other items or is that just tv show csi bs?)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
suspect dowm
only one guy

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

There seems to be two shooter[s] from the witness statements. The shooter [s] opened up in the food court and opened fired in Macy's
edit on 11-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by xszawe
suspect dowm
only one guy
\

FOX reporting *maybe* 2 shooters dead.....

Des

link   
One news report saying no other shooter just the one killer who has been 'neutralised' (likely committed suicide).

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Two shooters is possible - even three. There is precedence for this. But the reports I'm seeing so far suggest only one shooter.

Early reports often speak of more than one shooter, even when there isn't. I think the number of shots fired in a short time, echoes and such, tend to make some witnesses feel as though there had to be more than one.

But the reports will clarify rather quickly I think.

link   
did they just spell out the suspects name? (not the domestic case they are talking about) and say he had a washington lisence?

link   
reply to post by xszawe

I've been listening to the radio and they haven't once mentioned a suspect being down.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by xszawe
suspect dowm
only one guy
\

FOX reporting *maybe* 2 shooters dead.....

Des

two deaths so far
suspect is one of the dead, self inflicted

link   
Marked for up to date info.

-SAP-

link   

Same here.Haven't heard anything related to a suspect.Perhaps someone else heard something we didn't?

Anyone?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

they could be using encrypted coms to discuss the shooter and we would not be able to hear them it would come accross as just static so i guess we will just have to wait

as just as we are listening to it the suspect could in theory be doing it too
edit on 11-12-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nationalinsecurity

so if you dont want to mention it now, why did you mention it before. If you made a connection between "project mayhem" and this shooting, its not off topic, and i would search, but the search function has not been working out for me lately. this is why the thread exists, for a discussion about the the topic, if you see a connection between this and another topic please post it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Works just fine

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
You watch this incident bring the gun-grabbers out from their hole's, any news is good news for them when this sht goes down.

We need more people CCW 'cause criminal crazy's don't give a flying f**k about the law's and ordinances.

Exactly, if you are armed, you won't be defenseless.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join