It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clackamas Town center Shooting Portland, happening now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My wife has just called me stating that shots where fired in the mall, atleast ten rounds.

She works there and her and her fellow employees are all locked in their stores inventory room, she says they are safe.

I cant find more info on the web yet.

Kinda freaked out atm, wondering if anyone else has more info.

Source
edit on 12/11/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- Moved to BAN & added breaking news source.

Update page #3
edit on 12/11/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Good luck to your wife and her coworkers.
I hope everyone is ok.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
she has updated me that the mall is in the process of shutting down, and that the police are surrounding it, no suspects found as of yet.

They are all secure in the safe room at her store (heavy door and steal cage) customers are locked in there with her.

Her store is on the bottom level, and she said it was a succession of 10 shots in a row (at least) getting louder as it seemed to approach her stores location.

link   
reply to post by benrl

Take a deep breath. You wife told you she is safe. Have you called the cops, let them know she called you? I would if I were you.

Des

link   
I Hope they are able to get the situation contained and controlled soon.

Best of luck to your wife. I hope she stays safe.

Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I have seen nothing about it and I literally just got off the KGW website. Two of my friends were there xmas shopping about an hour ago and invited me but I didnt go. Lets hope everyone is okay, im going to call my buddies now. thanks for the info

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
nothing online about this. must be happening now.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just found this.....

Somebody fired dozens of shots in the food court at Clackamas Town Center on Tuesday afternoon, according to witnesses. KATU reporter Anna Canzano said her husband, Oregonian sports columnist John Canzano, was in pulling up to the mall when the shooting happened. He reported hearing around 60 shots from the food court. Canzano reported seeing people at the mall crying and distraught as police officers swarmed the mall. It’s not clear if anybody was hit or who the shooter is. The shooting happened around 3:20 p.m.

News Article

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I am in constant contact with her, she is secure, so that's a plus. JUST gotta trust the cops to do their job, was debating driving down there but nothing I could do but wait and see now.
edit on 11-12-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i have family out that way, i sure hope everyone's ok including your wife OP.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Radio Reference Link

3 shooters, one has a hockey mask was the last transmission.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
facebook friends are posting - happening now & they're running out. insane.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

edit on 11-12-2012 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: Someone posted the article before me & I totally messed up the link.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I added the source to the OP I found from breaking news.

Keep us updated!

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thanks for the links, news article and radio link as well, listening now.,

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Destinyone

I am in constant contact with her, she is secure, so that's a plus. JUST gotta trust the cops to do their job, was debating driving down there but nothing I could do but wait and see now.
edit on 11-12-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Stay home...I know you want to go to your wife...but they may not have the shooters in custody...don't put yourself in danger. Prayers for safety, for all in harm's way...

Des

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde

KATU reporter Anna Canzano said her husband, Oregonian sports columnist John Canzano, was in pulling up to the mall when the shooting happened. He said people reported hearing around 60 shots from the food court.

www.katu.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">towww.katu.com...

Says it happened at 3:20pm???

not 100% sure but isnt that on the west coast so there it was 330 when here where i am its 430 and where others are its 530 but that is strictly just a guess
to the op hope everything goes smoothly and im glad to hear that they are safe and locked away
edit on 11-12-2012 by GuySmiley007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reports from a friend of mine that goes to a school located in the mall. Said that a couple came running into her school distraught because they had witnessed someone getting shot in the head.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Jesus, I hope this isn't another lone-gunman. Just what we need is another event that will scare the hell out of the public.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuySmiley007

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde

KATU reporter Anna Canzano said her husband, Oregonian sports columnist John Canzano, was in pulling up to the mall when the shooting happened. He said people reported hearing around 60 shots from the food court.

www.katu.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">towww.katu.com...

Says it happened at 3:20pm???

not 100% sure but isnt that on the west coast so there it was 330 when here where i am its 430 and where others are its 530 but that is strictly just a guess

Thank you Guysmiley. :0)

I just realized that. I'm a numb head. I haven't had much sleep lately.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join