It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic nightmares/visions about being pregnant?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My mom had a vision from a fallen angel(being that we have demonic activity, she knows thats what it is, if you'd experienced them you'd know what she meant)They are evil and disturbing- just theirs no word for it to describe them but pure evil. It showed her pregnant with her arms pointed out as if she were putting them out to fly. She is on a bed, usally red and sometimes white blankets. My mom has this vision almost every few days for years now. But usualy fallen angels are around her when shes about to give birth. This is creeping us out.

In my nightmare about mom, she is giving birth bleeding from her womb. Its thundering and objects are moving as if an earthquake is happening. Anyone have similar visions)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow how terrifying! How many kids does your mom have? Ever have Any complications with pregnancy? That's really strange. Does she watch scary movies before bed? Just trying to rationalize.. Been pregnant twice and have never had any dreams like that. :/

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Scary!

I'm 36, and I have two young children. I recently started having dreams about being pregnant, or having a baby - sometimes every night. In waking, I don't long for another baby - my husband and I feel our family is complete at two. I asked my own mother about it, and she said that once she reached a "certain age", she too was having regular baby dreams. It went on for years. We theorized (based on nothing scientific, just own own experiences and timing) that when a woman is reaching the last months or years or her fertility that the body may start having baby dreams - like your mind knows the fertility clock is ticking.

If the idea of having a baby is terrifying - for any reason at all - it wouldn't be too surprising that these last-gasp of fertility dreams would be nightmares.

So there could be a lot more mundane psychological (and physiological) reasons she is having these dreams other than demons. How old is your mother?

As for why you are having similar dreams, it could be just the influence of hearing about her dreams. Our, if you two are very close there may some some psychic connection between the two of you (not that I understand the mechanisms of such a thing) and her dreams are heavily influencing yours as a results.

I hope this gets resolved. I used to have a lot of nightmares when I was younger, and I know how much they can really impact your daily living.

I don't know much of anything about demons, so I can't really comment on that particular aspect of what you all are experiencing. Can you explain more on why she is feeling certain that this is a real "fallen angel" that is visiting her as opposed to having nightmares/terrors?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agatha
My mom had a vision from a fallen angel(being that we have demonic activity, she knows thats what it is, if you'd experienced them you'd know what she meant)They are evil and disturbing- just theirs no word for it to describe them but pure evil. It showed her pregnant with her arms pointed out as if she were putting them out to fly. She is on a bed, usally red and sometimes white blankets. My mom has this vision almost every few days for years now. But usualy fallen angels are around her when shes about to give birth.

Is there any chance of getting the real name of the fallen angel ?
i might be able to verify the true identity.

Fallen ones do have a tendency of radiating pure evil that cannot be described. i can vouch for this fact after being in the company of 3 fallen watchers in Tartarus in a vision.

Logical conclusion. This past/future unborn child is very special to the fallen ones. This doesn't happen when a ordinary nephil child is born.

Advice: pray to Jesus Christ and ask for His protection from these fallen ones. The Messiah will never fail you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thank you guys your comments were helpful. Well I dont even want to know their names lol. too Scary, bad enough knowing everything else. I will definitely use the advice. Thanks for all the input. Have you guys had any wacked nightmares at all like this?? We do all the time. Its so much to think about:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agatha
Thank you guys your comments were helpful. Well I dont even want to know their names lol. too Scary, bad enough knowing everything else. I will definitely use the advice. Thanks for all the input. Have you guys had any wacked nightmares at all like this?? We do all the time. Its so much to think about:

Do you believe in Christ? are you a follower?

If so.... you have power over those entities. Tell them to leave with the understanding that your power over them is intrinsic and with the authority of God almighty. They have no power over you unless you relinquish it to them.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Amen Blarneystoner. Thanks and we are =) These things do take time I've been told. We pray all the time. Just we have sick nightmares. Along with everything else thats happening in here. I got to say we haven't had a good dream a LONG time.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
its weird i had a dream about 3 days ago that filled me with raw fear i dont usualy get scared even when i get jumped occasionally even when i got out of my car and had a copper pointing his gun at me telling me to stop or theyll shoot i zoned out and carried on walking to unlock my door untill my mum pulled me around the corner but i hardly ever get scared i thought id removed the emotion but this was a fear outside any ive ever incounterd imagine the worst fear multiplyed infinatly the dream only lasted a few seconds but was sooo scary and i dont scare easyly if someone x can identerfy this id be thank full and +rep if i can figure out how but ill describe as best as i can black haired olive complection guy whose eyes had no memorable colour i could describe it as windows to endless hate and anguish about 5.7 feet bloody cloths very human looking infact even though i was scared as hell i remember him almost looking asthough he resembled me witch i find funny as h when i look in the mirror i see good and evil the first time i notaced it i was told in my mind i have followers and i had the power for great good and great evil but not boath and should i apear to sway the wrong way thy will kill me thir and then otherwise i stand to gain in order to progress and after thiss dream ive been able to hear alot better and see better i was wondering wether any one could identify if its a spirit if not then i beleve thesse vissions some of us are getting are posably alternet realitys but just a theory any one know one and if your mum saw the same sort of thing then support her as shee is proberbly very shook up i know i was
edit on 13-12-2012 by endomorphism because: cancant spell out of place word

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Fallen ones do have a tendency of radiating pure evil that cannot be described. i can vouch for this fact after being in the company of 3 fallen watchers in Tartarus in a vision.

I'd very much like to hear more of this if you are willing.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Since it is a recurring dream/vision (for want of a better word) has your mother tried to question them? or tried to take control of her dream/vision? it is possible if she is in tune with her soul, or so I've read...

Some say we are all the fallen.... doesn't look like it from where I stand though.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Do you think these tourmenting visions would go away if your mom didnt believe in all the metaphysical stuff she does?

If all of this is delusional could you then see how possibly dangerous the enabling of such beliefs can be? Could your mom be the poster child for the danger of spiritualism?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by Rapha

I'd very much like to hear more of this if you are willing.

In 2005 YHWH gave me a vision of what i believed to be Revelation 16:10 when the sky goes black.

In January, 2010 i posted the vision on the internet and thought nothing more of it.

Later in 2010 a repented fallen watcher contacted me saying that it was a vision of Tartarus. Tartarus is the prison for fallen angels, the Rephaim and other negative entities.

Below is the extract where i was in the company of 3 negative entities. The last paragraph includes the fact concerning the pure evil that these evil ones radiate.

timenolonger.ning.com...

Standing next to the mantelpiece were two humanoid creatures that he had never seen before. Their height ranged between 7 and 8 foot tall. They levitated a couple of inches off the floor. Due to the dead air Michael assumed that the lavish cloths that they once wore had decayed due to the dry rot. These creatures’ cloths were now nothing more than flakes of rotting material.

As he examined these creatures closer, he noticed that their hands and fingers resembled black rods. Their wrists were only an inch in diameter. Each of them had a hood that covered their faces. He looked up into the hood of one and could see that there was no face. As he looked further into its hood all he could see was darkness.

One fact about these creatures that Michael didn't like was that each of them seemed to radiate a sense of complete evil. He couldn't find any words to describe this feeling of evil. It wasn't evil as in the form of anger, hatred or spite. It was simply evil, pure evil, where no goodness could ever be given by these creatures.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Agatha you seem to have an obsession with these themes yet you never take the advice of people who are pointing you to the truth for emancipation from the demonic realms. Do you really want to be free from these demonic attacks, or is this an obsession that you feel you need and want to hold onto?

Think about this question because it deserves an honest answer from yourself.
Jesus is the only ONE that can free you, yet you seem to not desire the only knowledge that can truly set you free because you keep perseverating over the same demonic themes in different threads.

You need to understand that there is only ONE in the universe that has Power over Everything, that is Jesus Christ, YESHUAH Ha Meshiach . It appears to the reader that you relish in this negative attention because you do not appear to seek true release from YHWH/God and our Savior. You over look the posts related to what will sever the demonic cords but you target the posts allowing you to continue in your obsession with the demonic.

Do you really seek to be free from the demonic attacks that you and your mother suffer from? The door was opened and until you truly surrender all to YHWH/God, in Truth......................you will not be released.
Or do you just want negative attention? There is only ONE that can Save you. Are you truly seeking help or do you want to continue opening the doors to the demonic realm until there is barely any soul left in you? Are you compelled for reasons that even you cannot understand to continue this demonic relationship? The doors opened by people who play with the fire of the metaphysical and magic/sorcery have great repurcussions because they open portals to the demonic. Lineages of curses veiled in deceptions and enticements. Perhaps you do not realize how serious this is?

I am speaking to you from someone who has lived through a great deal of experience in the realm of demonic attacks.

I recognize much and am asking what do you want in truth and not in the layers of deception hidden in secret motives? You need not answer me because this question is meant to be directed between you and YHWH/God alone.

Truth is rarely recognized or acknowledged because it comes with convictions. Deceptions are far more flattering.

Yeshuah/Jesus has the only power in the Universe over all things.

Mathhew 28:18
"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth".

www.gty.org...

www.dailybiblestudy.org...

www.loveallpeople.org...

edit on 13-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Demons aren't going to shy away because you said the name of Jesus. I don't know where people get the idea that that works but that's another thread entirely. I believe in demonic entities, I've witnessed too many things of the like to deny it. However these things predate Christianity and could care less about a dead carpenter. Try witchcraft, a little salt in window sills and door frames can go a very long way.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

these things predate Christianity and could care less about a dead carpenter. Try witchcraft,

You are in serious need of deliverance for your crude blasphemy and promotion of the occult.

In your state of possession, you are blind to the difference between the entity that is the Christ and the formings of religion. He is part of the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end....and always was long before organised religion entered the earthly picture.

You reject Him, so don't feel surprised if He rejects you at the altar of Truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Oh that's right, anyone that's not Christian is possessed right? That's absurd and a primitive way of thinking. There is no more evidence that your god exists than there is that a giant spaghetti monster created us. How egotistical to think your faith is the only true one.

Blond faith is just that, blind. Based on the words of long dead men.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Organised religion means little to me, Truth matters and your promotion of the occult is foolish.

You are going to be 'schooled' the hard way it seems, for there will come a period aside from time where you will find yourself very ashamed for your ill conceived words very far from the Good Spirit.

I have nothing against you personally, however you represent the growing class of heathen slated to be in the majority for these end times Fulfillments. It is sad to witness, though I will try to contend as best as I can with all the adherents to the doctrines of legion all around.
edit on 13-12-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Oh believing in magic makes me a heathen but believing in some dead guy that got himself in a spat of trouble 2k years ago is a god, that makes you wise? Rubbish

And just so you know, I believe in god, I don't believe in religion in the slightest

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oh believing in magic makes me a heathen

No, PROMOTING witchcraft whilst at the same time denying the Christ as a "dead carpenter" exposed your spirit of contention. Do you have amnesia to your own postings or do you just enjoy twisting my words?

I see that is a pattern here against me with the heathen. They do it to me all the time like a bad habit they can't seem to shake. But that's ok, I already understand that our Father makes your kind blind as due reward for a dead faith and Rejection.

I believe in god

Which one?? Take your pick, the world offers many. If you knew the Father, he would have led you to His Son via the Holy Spirit. Your 'god' is Lucifer kid (child of the goat) who dismisses and insults the Lamb.

Demons aren't going to shy away because you said the name of Jesus.

Really?? How much experience have you had in spiritual warfare to express that with such conviction? Once again you deny what you don't understand and attempt to diminish the role and Power of the Christ in the True faithful that lean of Him and the Father in all things.
edit on 13-12-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Alright buddy your clearly living in a delusion world of make believe. I'm not going to elevate your value by continuing to feed your delusions of grandeur

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join