It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction including Japan earthquake dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi all! A quick introduction, I have had many dreams that have seemed to happen over the years, and have experienced a lot of strange things!

Some how I have to amass 20 non-spam posts to make a thread about this, but I feel it could happen at any time so I feel the need to post it here.

Last night I had a dream that a very very large earthquake struck Japan. I think it was around the same scale as 2011 but I was of the impression it was a smaller magnitude (8.3-8.7 in the dream). There was a massive tsunami in the dream, and I was of the impression that it may have reached 120 feet in the worst hit area (same height as 2011?). When I woke up I thought straight away; 'It was in the Miyagi Prefecture'. I checked online and this is the exact location of the 7.3 that happened just days ago (7th). It is for this reason I believe this may be a foreshock.

The specific figures are always hard to remember, but nevertheless I feel the need to include them, as the more information the better.

I hope this doesn't happen as it was a terrifying dream to see this huge wave coming in and thinking 'it's happening again'! I don't want to cause panic! I don't know why but I really felt the need to post this. If you do live in Japan or one of the areas that could be affected by something like this, please just consider this advice to be 'cautious' over the coming week or so.

God bless everyone and stay safe!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HDdreams

Welcome!
Thanks for posting, sure can't hurt to share. Dreams even ones that are prophetic seem to usually be hard to interpret, yours seems pretty straight forward.
I am on the west Coats US and could potentially be effected.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Sadly you might be right...I visit another forum and there are many earth sensitives on it and they are getting symptoms for Japan and Alaska...They are saying its gonna be big..I have followed them now for couple yrs and they really do call these quakes pretty accurate most of the time..I just wish Japan could catch a break...They are wonderful people and they dont need any more problems. ..12/13/12 is a new moon so it could be any day for several big ones.

join