It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child used in devil worship ceremony or ritual?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agatha
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Because from what she heard didn't sound anything else but that. We don;t time to make up things.

You missed the point. How could she know what Sumerian sounds like when nobody else does?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I will check out this video soon, thanks =)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well we reearched languages and more infomation on the demonic and other things. The closest thing she heard to it was -what documented in the movie the Fourth Kind.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Well we reearched languages and more infomation on the demonic and other things. The closest thing she heard to it was -what documented in the movie the Fourth Kind.

Well that explains everything

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

In the Fourth Kind that thing (probably fallen angel) was speaking in ancient Aramaic. People who believe in UFO's and E.T.s all think these things are friendly but no, theyre Fallen Ones, masquerading as something else so people worship them instead of Christ. Part of what is called the great deception or great delusion. Hebrew/Aramaic was the original language of man, the master language,. Hitler was looking for these tall blonde headed and blue eyed Nordics, thinking they were the master race, in reality they were fallen angels and human hybrids also known as the Anunnaki (Sumerian) or Nephilim/Anakim/Rephaim/Gibborim in Hebrew the half human giants the greek legends of the Titans were based on of which one Gilgamesh was (nephilim) from the Epic of Gilgamesh and Enuma Elish and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Spirits we call "demons" are the spirits of the dead Nephilim created in the Genesis 6 Flood event who cannot be redeemed because they were abominations.
edit on 14-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

But how do you know it was that language?
I personally wouldnt have a clue it was an ancient language?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

something is fishy with this story, because you don't mention the Fourth Kind until after I mention it.
why didn't you just bring that movie up in the first place to explain what language you said you were hearing.

guess I should've waited to mention the Fourth Kind to see if you would have mentioned it on your own.

peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm gonna say that its pretty odd that if your mom had a pic of baphomet her back that nobody noticed it until she was in her 30's. Something like that would usually be a conversation starter...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

yes and it makes this story even more less believable.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
"Michele Remembers" is a story like this.
I can't say why or even if it's trully real ( I do lean towards yes) but some people who are into Black magic use child sacrifices to appease infernal entities they believe give them power on this plane of existance.
The idea is the worst is best when it comes to higher level worship here.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks for your input it was very helpful. I will look into this further, really appreciate your help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join