It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child used in devil worship ceremony or ritual?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have heard a story of a girl at the age of maybe 5. She was in the dark being carried her through the air by adults and a family member was there. She heard a male voice she didn't recognize.They had a hold of her tightly. She heard them whispering. After being carried in the air with all of limbs being held tightly, she was placed on a hard surface that felt like stone. They covered her mouth and nose when she started to cry out. This made her pass out. Do you know anything where a ceremony involves this? And if you could, provide some information backing it up please. Also many years later as an adult woman in her 30s she started feeling bad pain like she was being stabbed. Someone noticed on her back demonic symbols on back, 6 of the "baphomet." images.search.yahoo.com...

She reads the Bible and is a Christian. She has woken up feeling buring on her body and realized the Bible was touching her. She felt buring on her hand before and saw satan spelled backedwards. It looked like it was behind her skin in her hand. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THESE THINGS WOULD HAPPEN? At the time she had no idea what the symbols meant and be horrified to find these were demonic symbols. She has heard demonic sounds speaking latin and Samerian.
2 months ago

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
first off buddy, you cant believe everything you hear, i once heard of a story, where a pig built a house made out of hay, and the big bad wolf blew his house down, is it real, no its just a story, and believe me, alot of people who come on these websites have one goal to mess with peoples minds and see what they can get away with with people believing, now, not to offend you but i personally think you are watching to many horror movies

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The problem with this is that it might not even be PART of the ceremony at all. Clearly, if this story is true (which I honestly doubt at this point, given your inability to provide pictures in other posts) you must know something more than you're telling, because you're referring to it as "devil worship".

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Baphomet is not demonic. Quit trolling ATS. No stars or flags for you from the Scribe.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by missflowers

Hey now I posted pics. Please look at them. By he way what I posted did happen. She is my Mother.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Glad I'm not the only who really sees what's going on with this poster!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agatha
I have heard a story of a girl at the age of maybe 5. She was in the dark being carried her through the air by adults and a family member was there. She heard a male voice she didn't recognize.They had a hold of her tightly. She heard them whispering. After being carried in the air with all of limbs being held tightly, she was placed on a hard surface that felt like stone. They covered her mouth and nose when she started to cry out. This made her pass out. Do you know anything where a ceremony involves this? And if you could, provide some information backing it up please. Also many years later as an adult woman in her 30s she started feeling bad pain like she was being stabbed. Someone noticed on her back demonic symbols on back, 6 of the "baphomet." images.search.yahoo.com...

She reads the Bible and is a Christian. She has woken up feeling buring on her body and realized the Bible was touching her. She felt buring on her hand before and saw satan spelled backedwards. It looked like it was behind her skin in her hand. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THESE THINGS WOULD HAPPEN? At the time she had no idea what the symbols meant and be horrified to find these were demonic symbols. She has heard demonic sounds speaking latin and Samerian.
2 months ago

Not sure how true this story is ,but in the movie the fourth kind the alien speaks through people in Samarian, if i remember correctly.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Don't you guys mean sUmerian? Latin is very recognisable,but how would a lay person know the diff between Aramaic,Sumerian,etc? Not burning you,im realy just curious.Except for latin,these ancient languages are known to scholars+anthropologists,etc.Just wondering how it was identified.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Your link is 404. Please fix and show us the image.

vvv

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Don't you guys mean sUmerian? Latin is very recognisable,but how would a lay person know the diff between Aramaic,Sumerian,etc? Not burning you,im realy just curious.Except for latin,these ancient languages are known to scholars+anthropologists,etc.Just wondering how it was identified.

yes thats what i ment sorry, anyway i only know that about the movie because they clearly state it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thanks for your input everyone. I think this might be the reason for whats happening in our home I dn. The person I wrote about (the child) is my mother. I've learned from searching, that a lot of things I mentioned are in fact demonic. Thanks though. I was trying to find out- if you guys knew what kind of ritual that is? Please read what I typed again if you have to. That's what happened, is there something similar to that?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sounds like a scary story to make your kid behave honestly.

Baphomet isn't satanic or demonic. The horned god isn't evil, Christians painted him that way to discredit non Christians. Well Roman Catholics mostly not Christian's in general. They also vilified the female goddess aspect and all things feminine. Even left handedness! That's where the word sinister comes from, it's from the French word sinistre, which means left handed

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

I wish it was just a scary story. Thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I've had a look at your threads. What your doing is called matrix info you see what you want to see. I believe that you believe

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

We don't want to see those things. Don't have time to make up things. We clearly do not WANT to see that. But we do..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Did this happen to your mom in California?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Why Cali?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by olaru12

Why Cali?

Ever hear of Bohemian Grove?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

2 months ago

While I believe in the spiritual realm (and consequently the demonic, having experienced activity personally which I refuse to share here), I have to question your version of events. Specifically since you claim she has heard demons speaking sumerian. Sumerian is a dead language. We have very little idea what it sounded like and can only translate it in cuneiform from other languages. How then, could your mother know she was hearing Sumerian?
edit on 13-12-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Because from what she heard didn't sound anything else but that. We don;t time to make up things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join