It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Symbols and Writing Apearing on Skin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

No no I understand that, we already debunked that. Its no ones shadow. I wish it was.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

You have posted quite a few pictures, some see what you are talking about and some do not. The idea of pareidolia was brought up, a few times I think, which is an explanation, but does not debunk in any way as it is just that, AN explanation.

I have looked over the pics and enhanced a few for better viewing and that is all fine and good. Now is the time to put the experiences with what you already have. With the amount of pictures you have posted it is obvious you believe something is happening and no matter what people say on here you know the truth of the matter.

My point is give us some occurrences that have been experienced. Has it been limited to oddities in photos or is there more happening? Is it all surrounding the person in the photos or does it happen when she is not around?

You are doing great with all the people wishing to debunk rather than to gather information and help put the puzzle together as a whole picture. Pay attention to the ones that are asking questions because they are the ones who will eventually help you figure it out.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Agarta because: spelling and puctuation

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Why are you so desperate to see faces and guitars etc in every skin blemish and black masses in every shadow? You are coming across as a very gullible person. People on ats aren't going to take you seriously if you can't take a less hysterical view.
Your multi threads and badly lit photo's wont make people see what you see however many times you implore people to zoom in.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Yeah I realized that it wasn't a webcam. Doesn't change the fact that the pics are distorted because it's dark.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick
KEEP SPREADING POISON and you will be sorrrrryyyyy
[/quote
Are you crazy?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I missed the 2nd pic sorry.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that =)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Okay Agarta, it is beyond the photos. If you check my other threads, you can see part of what we have gone through. Its ALOT to say. Just hold on, I will post it when I'm done typing. Thanks you so much for everything. Your great =)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Oh Lord,nevermind. I see only one of your threads may be relevant to this one.Spoke too soon.
edit on 11-12-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

The activity in our home has increased since 2009. (But, now when we think about), this demonic activity has probably been with us from years ago. The person in the pic is my mother. The activity doesn’t just surround her. It’s bothering my brothers and me too.

It started off with hearing knocking on the walls (often three knocks), doors opening on their own, devices turning on , objects moving, walking across the ceiling,- just A LOT going. My family is Christian and we pray often.
In 2009, I had surgery on my knees, and my parents had to work and take care of us. My brothers were in school, so I was home alone often (only until they came home, then my parents). I would stay in their room, turn on the TV. -to distract myself from what happening in here.

I knew to pray, when I felt something, heard or saw anything. I would read the bible out loud. Hear growling noises, banging and everything I mentioned. I have been physically marked by this demonic activity.
From then to now, we all have been attacked physically, have nightmares often. We have pictures of that as well. Scratches and bites.

We are just so terrified but we hang there with faith. The nightmares are gruesome at times and of course scary. We have finally been able to catch them on camera. The activity has definitely picked. I can go on and on but I’d be writing a book.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Demonologist here, share some pics maybe I can help?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Check through the pics I have posted on since page 1 I guess. Thanks =)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've seen better film on teeth.

Seriously.

This is just silly.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Dear Agatha,

I was not sure that I wanted to involve myself in this thread at all. I do not concern myself with "demonic" threads as a rule. My background is simple and you can read my threads or posts by simply going to my profile. I preach on Sundays and I don't think anyone on this site would accuse me of not being a Christian, they might disagree with me; but, they would tell you I am a believer.

My take on you is that you are young, you are a believer and you believe strange things are happening around you and your family that disturb you and that you believe may be demonic. I will speak to you as a Christian and if you are just making it all up to get a response, it would not change my answer one bit. Demons have no power over humans other than what we give them. Read the story of Job, the best that the Devil could do was cheap parlor tricks, he could not lay his hand on Job and nothing has changed since then.

I will accept your premise for a moment that you are hearing knocks on doors and seeing images, so what, how does that effect you. If that is the best that demons can do then laughter and ignoring it would seem to be the best approach. The Devil, as described in the bible, is an imbecile, an idiot. He was wrong about Job and wasn't even able to positively identify Jesus while Jesus was in the desert. The Devil is not all knowing, all powerful nor is he omnipresent (he is not everywhere at once). He is a moron and his followers (demons) are even dumber. Do not worry nor fret about noises and images, they have no power. If you have faith in God as you implied, then stop worrying and go about your business. Anything attempting to upset will quickly find that there are better places to spend their energy then trying to upset you. Peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Those are fuzzy thumbnails, give me something to work with.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Please go through each page on this thread. Agarta has already helped enhance some. Also take your time and zoom. Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Sometimes it's demonic, sometimes it's fake and self inflicted. Demons do not have horns, thats hogwash. I studied paranormal stuff for around 10 years. Demonic markings on the skin usually come in the form of claw marks and not the kind of marks done with someone's fingernails to hoax. Worst case scenario is it's a demon, second worst case scenario you have the spirit of a person who was involved in the occult on your hands, screwing around with you for sh**s and giggles or to validate their existence.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Please take some steady pictures in at least moderately descent lighting. You can find images in any distorted dark picture if you look hard enough. Im not calling you a liar but I need something to work with to actually give an honest answer.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
sorry op but doing 7 threads under 15 minutes
is some hardcore paranormal activity .. errr i mean suspicious activity

edit on 12/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Paranormal is just normal that they human mind have not understood and quantified
. There is no real reason to fear anything if a person do not like fearing. Id say something in the unconsious off the OP might try to get noticed if OP is the only one seeing it in the pictures. It is hard sometimes when the spirit/soul underneath cannot make the ego mind take the disconnection between them seriously and heal them to become one thing and have to drasticly show things to shock the mind. Kind thoughts and love and firm will can sort this out.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thank you so much for that. That was helpful. But how could just ignore them and go about our business-in the Bible it says "Woe to Earth" after those things were cast out of heaven. If its something we could brush pff, why would God warn us of their evil? Why would there be woe? "They are just knocking on walls", we are physically under attack as well I said. They aren't just here for that eiether. Theres too much to go into. I really appreciate your advice though. God bless you too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join