It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Symbols and Writing Apearing on Skin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Okay understood =) thank you very I appreciate that. I can explain as much as possible. I Just have soo much to tell. How do I upload pics though?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Well I noticed you do not have an avatar yet, so this post will help you to get the ball rolling on that. The instructions are in a thread that some of us artists help people out on making them and putting them in place. I am giving you this post in that thread because it is a step by step on how to use the upload. To post a picture use the "Use in post" code in your post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-12-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Okay let me see. I have to get her permission on some of the photos. Please when I do post them, please zoom in it if you want, look long and hard and tell me exactly what you see. I have a couple she wants to be seen. She doesn't want her face exposed. I will look for many that don't show her face. There are also pics of things we caught in our home. k? Just hold on a minute.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

On the ones that have her face, upload them and send then in a U2U to me and I will edit her out(if you wish to trust that is). I can then send them back for you to post or I can post them for you. I understand and respect the need for privacy. In the mean time, your OP is not old enough to not be edited so click edit and put the pics you can in there, this will slow down the "Pics or it didn't happen" posts.

To send a U2U to me(or anyone for that matter) go to the left where the avatar/background is for the person you wish to message. Then at the bottom there is a drop down menu, hover over it and it will drop down then select "send message"

Otherwise we will wait for you posted pics.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Okay Agarta, here is one of her back from 2009. I really hope you see it. Tell me if your abe to Zoom in. I asked her about the face pics but she's not sure. However, we have other pics I will show k? I copied the code next the ones I uploaded, can you see it?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
3 pages and still no pictures? And the op wonders why no one believes him/her? Although I doubt said story is true,I'll hold off until we do get some pics.I won't hold my breath though.I know how these threads turn out.OP,just some friendly advice for your next thread,you probably should include the pictures in your first post.That way you can avoid some of the ridicule you've endured here.

ETA : Looks like we have a pic.Sorry,all I see is a bruise

edit on 11-12-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Well I see it, are you able to zoom in? If not I wll send one that is a little bigger.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Hey I'm new here, and had to ask permission to upload them. So please be patient with me! Thanks =)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

That is a start, yes I can see it. Please understand the above post on no pics was written while you posted your pic. They saw the pic on posting themselves.

Okay it is rather small and I do see bruising. Does it make a pattern? I will try and enlarge it without loosing detail. If I can I will repost it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Okay great! Thank you so much =) You don't understand how thankful we are for the help =) The one of her back, I can see a face with horns? what do you think? Heres another, I think its a little too dark. But look in the top left corner of my bros room. On my cell, we could see creepy faces in this sunlight. K others have seen the pics and agree.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agatha
reply to post by Agarta

Okay Agarta, here is one of her back from 2009. I really hope you see it. Tell me if your abe to Zoom in. I asked her about the face pics but she's not sure. However, we have other pics I will show k? I copied the code next the ones I uploaded, can you see it?

that one looks like a house cat to me, when zoomed in and the other one above i see no shapes or faces out of the ordinary.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Here is another, we turned off all the lights in our basment. The room is unfinished and we were taking everywhere. We caught this image. To us it looks like a deformed girl..? I dn it has a little dress and what looks like a pony tail.

link   

Originally posted by Agatha
reply to post by Agarta

Okay great! Thank you so much =) You don't understand how thankful we are for the help =) The one of her back, I can see a face with horns? what do you think? Heres another, I think its a little too dark. But look in the top left corner of my bros room. On my cell, we could see creepy faces in this sunlight. K others have seen the pics and agree.

I believe you believe what your seeing. But sorry I don't see it or in the other pic either. It maybe like laying on the grass looking at the clouds. We can think we see pictures, or looking at a flame in a fire. There is a name for what I'm talking about... Can't remember ATM

link   
reply to post by homeslice

K check page 3 I guess, I've posted a couple. Please tell me what you see.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Nightstalker zoom in please. Goodness why are you lol. This is not funny at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

If that looks like a house cat to yoe please zoom in. Its not. Its on her back.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Okay thank you for looking, but please take your time and look. Zoom in

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

I did zoom in on the first two you posted. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Sorry. As someone else said I believe that you believe that you are seeing something.But some of us here just don't see it based on what you've posted so far.
edit on 11-12-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

Hold on I'm getting ready to post more.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry I thought you were troll, but I do think your imagination has gotten the best of you. It's easy to see faces and patterns when you are looking for them. Ever watch clouds?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join