It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars To Earth, With Love.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I see in the story of creation the Lord God said " “Who told you that you were naked?", which means Adam and Eve were made aware they were being watched in a sense. To be naked to what? What that tells me is Venus is Adam. Mars was a moon created by Venus. Mars is Eve. Mercury is the serpent which is written about.
Jupiter looks like a tilled field.

The people living on Venus and Mars were visited by the serpent from Mercury which arrived after the creation.
edit on 15-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What the hell was that?

Seriously? People lived on mercury for billions and billions of years? How many billions can it be when the sun is only 4.6 billion? Huh?

Venus, same thing 4.6 billion. I think the sun would be like 6.4-9 billion years old of this were true.

The moon comes from the Atlantic ocean? Which specific area? The bermuda triangle or Atlantis? And how do people even go from planet to planet? Maybe you explained it maybe not I don't know but that's a bit odd.

What are you even basing this on?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Jupiter destroyed life on Saturn. The impact displaced much of the matter which is the asteroids. Earth did not come from Mars. Saturn created Earth.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join