It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vertical Chem Trails ( What will they think of next? )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Shaking my head. I got to say this is a new one for me. ""Vertical Chem-Trails"" with pictures no less.

That is right. Vertical chem trails. I was sent these pictures by a man and I was dumbfounded. Look at the way the pair of vertical clouds seem to "stand" straight up and there is what looks to be some ( injection ) into the cloud at the upper left side.

They do look like they are actually vertical and emitting something from one of them on top. I haven't seen this ever and do follow the chem / contrails whatever you want to call them in the skies.
The link follows the picture below

www.heavencanbefound.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
NOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Shaking my head as well. Perspective is everything.
This is an example of contrails. They are just like clouds. In fact, they are clouds.
They won't hurt you, they don't bite, and they weren't put there with any malice or purpose.

Don't fear the clouds, fear rancid chicken salad. It has a much worse chance of affecting you negatively.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

more receptors on the 'antenna' for the reptilian 'net'?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

No? No what? No they are not vertical or no they are vertical and contrails? Could you expand on that word?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by KrzYma

No? No what? No they are not vertical or no they are vertical and contrails? Could you expand on that word?

Contrails, and as they have said above, its all about perspective. You'll find a lot of contrails out there that appear vertical because of that.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You are in the dark my friend.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Shaking my head. I got to say this is a new one for me. ""Vertical Chem-Trails"" with pictures no less.

That is right. Vertical chem trails. I was sent these pictures by a man and I was dumbfounded. Look at the way the pair of vertical clouds seem to "stand" straight up and there is what looks to be some ( injection ) into the cloud at the upper left side.

They do look like they are actually vertical and emitting something from one of them on top. I haven't seen this ever and do follow the chem / contrails whatever you want to call them in the skies.

Its sad that this is one of the rare things people can see with their own eyes anytime they want just look outside especially in the morning, but yet they still no matter what evidence you could ever dig up agree that these are real.

I'm sure this response will be ridiculed as well, but i've seen 2 unmarked planes in the sky at same time omit these criss cross to form the x and then they expand to only see another Delta plane fly overhead 5 mins later where the contrail disappears completely after about 40 secs.

The real question brother is what are they doing it for?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Want to see a vertical contrail OP?....

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

So are you saying a pair of F 15 's decided to do a vertical in the middle of a ton of obvious air-traffic and just left a little vertical as they went who knows where? and what about the 2 vortex looking objects at the top left of the one trail?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

They are horizontal. Consider the pictures I just posted of a horizonatal grid in another thread. Here's a perfectly horizontal grid of white lines at 32,000 feet, viewed from above:

Then viewed from the ground:

Consider if a plane were flying towards you along the line just to the right of the "35". It would look like it were flying vertically - especially when closer to the horizon.

See also:
contrailscience.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

sorry, I shouldn't post anything. but I will look inside here to see if you found out what is happening.
Listen to the others and look for the word "perspective"

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

So you think this,,,

Looks like this,, notice the vertical climb of the upper left side of the picture

So in your opinion vertical trails might look like this,,

My point is you can't use a cartoon drawing , graph, whatever you want to call it and refute on the basis of what you choose to believe .. Not and be positive.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So you say those were chemtrails?

Well then how come they look like this one I saw today around 1pm?

Sorry, but what your pics show are nothing more than contrails.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Shades of missiles off the coast of California!!

another ACTUALLY vertical contrail:

notice when the "pilot" "throws the switch" at about 1:07....

edit on 11-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

So are you saying a pair of F 15 's decided to do a vertical in the middle of a ton of obvious air-traffic and just left a little vertical as they went who knows where? and what about the 2 vortex looking objects at the top left of the one trail?

No Cherub, I am providing an example of the type of aircraft and conditions required to create a true vertical contrail.

The photo you posted is an optical illusion.

Edit: Hows this for "vortex looking objects", no jets required.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Perspective is everything. I agree but that doesn't mean it one is more correct than the other. I have seen the skies con trailed, chem trailed whatever a person wants to call it but never saw this and I am out everyday. Everyday. Not to mention the short burst ( length ) of the two..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

My point is you can't use a cartoon drawing , graph, whatever you want to call it and refute on the basis of what you choose to believe .. Not and be positive.

And yet your eyes are better than the graph you were shown?

And you thinking those are chemtrails is based on what you choose to believe...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

No,. What I am saying is my eyes can tell the difference between this,

and this,,

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So in your opinion vertical trails might look like this,,

No, if there was a vertical trail, it's always going to look vertical, because every part of it is the same distance from you.

It's like telephone poles vs. a road. The road can look like it's going at all kinds of angles, but the telephone poles will always be straight up. Consider this photo of a road and some telegraph poles and wires:

The road and the wires are horizontal. The poles are vertical. The poles will always look vertical no matter which angle you look at them from. But the road and the wires here are at all kinds of angles. The wires on the left are at 45 degrees, the white line on the road on the right is going nearly straight up. But it's all just perspective. If you stood over the line, or under the wire then they would appear vertical.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join