It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream I Had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
About a month ago I was dreaming that i had woke up alone in some sort of hospital (walking dead like i know haha). I could hear something was going on outside so i got up and searched for an exit. I made it out and saw Crowds of people running. There were explosions in the distance but not so far that i couldn't see them. The crowd was all rushing in one direction and I was running the opposite way. Thousands of faceless people were running as a pushed against the grain. Suddenly I spotted one of my best friends and his girl in the crowd looking lost. I called out for them 'Teddy!, Abbie!". After a few times they finally heard me and looked as happy to see me as i felt to see them. Once i found them we started moving with the crowd. Swimming through the people, we finally got to where everyone was heading. They were all packing into trains, to the point where the trains were so full they could barely close the doors. I started yelling 'Don't get on the trains! everyone, dont get on the trains' and noone would listen. After 4 or 5 times of doing this I realized it was useless.. Me and my 2 friends started to run. We finally found an opening over the tracks and ran off into the woods where i woke up.

It was real vivid and i always assume there is a reason for vivid dreams like that. I wondered what the meaning was and I got to thinking about those brand new fema camps they have where the railroad stops AT the camp.. Brand new building equipped with multiple gas lines and all. I assumed it was me trying to warn the people where i thought they were heading.

Not much else to say just thought I would share an interesting dreams
edit on 11-12-2012 by Shneal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hypothetically, if an event did occur that was really bad (radiation/fallout perhaps) and FEMA offered to house people "safely" in their camps and had train access....Could a scene like that realistically play out? I could imagine people being that desperate, cramming into each other like that in the hopes of finding temporary security at a designated "safe area"

join