Guys check this out

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

These rumors have made the rounds online: On one site, abovetopsecret.com, posters write of mysterious glowing lights and UFOs seen in the sky around the mountain and draw parallels between the peak's shape and that of the Great Pyramids of Egypt. The theory is that the mountain holds an alien-built pyramid inside. According to the Telegraph, science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke called the mountain a place of special energy.

They really included this website in the article lol.

But yeah 2012 is most likely an false flag event. Its basically telling us to prepare for any natrual disaster that can occur. I belive something will happen within DEC 21 - DEC 24. There will be people commiting suicides and god knows what other people will do.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

haha hell yeah i just posted this too

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

People of the past had to get the idea to build the pyramids from somewhere. They noticed something weird and impressive to go through all that work to build these things. Probably a natural formation that had special properties. Then everybody wanted their own pyramids and they popped up all over the world in many sizes. Talk about mankind going overboard on things. By doing this they probably lowered the anomaly at the original site where ever it was. Who knows.

It's nice to know that other people are just as crazy as us here.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Can you say ATS is a reliable source of news?

Funny thing is that some issues which were written here at ATS i find next day or in few hours in two of my countries online tabloids.. it makes me smirk as it looks like they are sensational seekers and propably reading ATS daily and trying to get some intresting headlines.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I notice that we get a lot of the news a couple of days or more earlier here than on our local or the national news. I bet all the big news monitors ATS. If I ran one of the networks I would have someone assigned to check out these sites to get ideas where to research. I'd also have employees monitoring Facebook. Finding the news early gives most networks more time to acquire everything and a few hours lead time can make your results better and more accurate.
edit on 11-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
news.yahoo.com...

These rumors have made the rounds online: On one site, abovetopsecret.com, posters write of mysterious glowing lights and UFOs seen in the sky around the mountain and draw parallels between the peak's shape and that of the Great Pyramids of Egypt. The theory is that the mountain holds an alien-built pyramid inside. According to the Telegraph, science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke called the mountain a place of special energy.

They really included this website in the article lol.

But yeah 2012 is most likely an false flag event. Its basically telling us to prepare for any natrual disaster that can occur. I belive something will happen within DEC 21 - DEC 24. There will be people commiting suicides and god knows what other people will do.

There is another thread here with the same content, started around the same time. The article is about the Mayan calendar and EOTW fears blah blah. It's a rubbish article, and not particularly designed to allay fears.
edit on 11-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Does anyone remember my thread about Rtanj few months ago?
Check the similarities...

Anyway, I'm surely gonna be there on Decembar 21., to video tape everything and make interviews with people who will be present there at the time.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i'll be heading to mountains a little closer to home !

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Yah good. Over in Yahoo-ville they think ATS is on par with The Telegraph. I am so enamored.

Notice the chorus repeats ad infinitum?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
youtu.be...
edit on 11-12-2012 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Why are you here then ?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance

Why are you here then ?

I think dollukka has the balance about right, that is not to say ATS is reliable or unreliable, just that outside sources will nit-pick the pieces of info that are available here, to suit their agenda. That is exactly what the Yahoo writer has done. I wouldn't pay him a penny piece for that item.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
m going to the mountains too lol, hope the aliens really come and take me lol, some people are are so lost that they really believe aliens would come and rescue them, common get real.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

People of the past had to get the idea to build the pyramids from somewhere. They noticed something weird and impressive to go through all that work to build these things. Probably a natural formation that had special properties. Then everybody wanted their own pyramids and they popped up all over the world in many sizes. Talk about mankind going overboard on things. By doing this they probably lowered the anomaly at the original site where ever it was. Who knows.

It's nice to know that other people are just as crazy as us here.

Man made mountains! Yes! "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity" (King Solomon). Most of what we do is out of pride.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The rest is about getting laid.

Really gotta have your priorities right.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
OMG . . . does that now mean we're part of the 'mainstream' and what we say on here is all bullcrap to make the rich richer and the poor poorer and to crush the common folk in favour of the one percent . . . because that's what the mainstream media does . . . or so I'm told.

So . .. does that mean what I'm saying here isn't exactly the truth . . . um . . . that means since I said we're not to be believed, we actually are . . . but we're not because it says on ATS that we are not to be but are to but aren't su . . .

Are we now the sheeple the people have become or are we now tenders of the flock . . . is our disinformation now information for the disinformed or information of the disinformation variety for those who once thought they were informed but now are not informed sheeple in too deeple.

crap

see what this causes . . . . Mass confusion . . . mass confusion, I say . . . which really means that because we're not supposed to believe what the mainstream media says and we said it, there's actually no confusion but now that I said there was no confusion, that means conf . . . .

oh doubly crapity dooo

but . . . it is kinda cool that they're peekin' in around these parts.

top topics

join