It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An experience I wanted to share....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have been on ATS for while now. I've read alot of threads, posted a few comments over the last few years and to be honest I am not any more sure of conspiracy theories than before I came here.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I always keep an open mind to all things conspiracy but I have seen so many threads with predictions not come true that it's hard not to get skeptical at times.

Let me start by saying I am not here to make any predictions, make any wild or outlandish claims just to tell you about a few things that have happened to be over the last week.

I'll jump in now.... First of all about 5 nights ago, I had the absolute most vivid dream about 2012 doomsday being reality. The clearest memory of the dream I have is being with my wife desperately trying to find higher ground as the land was flooding. I woke terrified to be honest you, panicked, the dream felt so real.

Secondly, around 3 nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and was absolutely frozen solid. My eyes were open and I couldn't move and felt scared because genuinely felt someone in the room with me. I don't know why but I immediately thought 'Nan' and I clearly heard a voice telling me 'when it happens, you're gonna be ok'. I can't tell you how long this went on for but it felt like hours but i eventually went back to sleep.

And lastly, last night, I had another dream completing the series, this time I had survived an armageddon type scenario but was being hunted by an army because I had managed to help a few more people survive and I had supplies. We were constantly on the move to stay away and stay alive.

Now, the twist here is that I don't think these were anything more than heavy dreams and an episode of sleep paralysis. I don't think they were any sort of vision or message from higher beings BUT..... I can geuinely see how people would mistake this for being those things. Let me tell you this felt so REAL at the time. The dreams were more vivid than any I have ever had before and the episode of sleep paralysis was terrifying. I really can see how people may think they are being abucted etc.... I can see why someone like ET_MAN with his 'warnings from the benevolents' thread had thought the dreams were visions and messages.

Now before anyone says it, i'm not a close minded disinfo agent haha I am open to all possibilities. I am just someone who has now experienced a vision, a heavy dream and sleep paralysis and doesn't think it's anymore than that.So I just wanted to share what I experienced and give a few comments about it.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Do you take anything to help you sleep? I've noticed when I take melatonin before bed I have some seriously realistic (and seriously bizarre) dreams, some of which included apocalyptic scenarios (although mostly of the zombie variety from too much Walking Dead lol). Just curious.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by trixieKitten

I don't. I normally sleep very well to be honest as I work long hours so I don't really know why this has started happening over the last week. It's very strange. The strangest part is how scared I feel and the panic that comes over me.

Without being funny, i'm a bit of a mans man. Pretty confident and sure of myself and feeling so scared is a little un-nerving.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
None of us know for sure what dreams and "visions" really mean...and like yourself I'm open minded to several possibilties.....I would suggest that since these dreams were soo vivid , enough to even inspire you to write about them here, you may want to consider some good advice you might have been given...maybe even by your "Nan"

1. Get you and your wife to higher ground in a flood.
2. You'll survive, but it will be scary.
3. Help others, have supplies, and stay away from the military, or under the radar.

All seems pretty smart and logical to me, and perhaps your minds "special" way of being prepared, and not to be in total shock in a SHTF senario.......

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Love the way you have interpreted that. Thanks for the comment.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I hope your dream doesnt come true, the beach is literally 500 feet from my doorstep. Ill probably be stressed out in a mall looking for gifts for everyone when/if the shtf..........

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this with us, OP. I've always wished for an experience like yours as a way to illustrate that yes, while the odd and unexplainable cover the human landscape in a shroud, it is often the everyday, mundane explanations that serve us best.

There's plenty of truly unexplained situations. No need to create any more. Like where that freaking clip of Eric Cartman singing "Silent Night" in a tuxedo under a spotlight went. And no, not the clip of him singing "Oh Holy Night". I don't know whether to laugh, cry or commit myself over that one.

new topics

top topics

join