It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS getting sited on yahoo news.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Not sure if this is a regular thing but ATS got sited in this article about 2012 Yahoo News
edit on 11-12-2012 by Shneal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Where does it say anything about ATS? Is it one of the links? Or in the comments section?

Maybe I'm blind, but I read it twice and didn't see it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The only time I've heard ATS quoted anywhere was once ... a long while back .... I think it was David Letterman quoted Dr. Love (mod) when Dr. Love had a thread with a conspiracy about David Letterman. At least, I think it was David Letterman. (some comedian). Dr. Love was quoted and his 'ATS NAME' was used .. Dr. Love.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

These rumors have made the rounds online: On one site, abovetopsecret.com, posters write of mysterious glowing lights and UFOs seen in the sky around the mountain and draw parallels between the peak's shape and that of the Great Pyramids of Egypt. The theory is that the mountain holds an alien-built pyramid inside. According to the Telegraph, science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke called the mountain a place of special energy.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

How did you miss it?

On one site, abovetopsecret.com,

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Here is the paragraph that stats ATS.

These rumors have made the rounds online: On one site, abovetopsecret.com, posters write of mysterious glowing lights and UFOs seen in the sky around the mountain and draw parallels between the peak's shape and that of the Great Pyramids of Egypt. The theory is that the mountain holds an alien-built pyramid inside. According to the Telegraph, science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke called the mountain a place of special energy.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow! I am blind!

I read (or maybe should now say skimmed) the article twice and didn't see that until y'all pointed it out. Thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddyweiser

Here is the paragraph that stats ATS.

Never seen that posted...anyone know where it is?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yahoo loves to source ATS, as do other MSM online sites, like NBC. This is the second time in a couple of months Yahoo is mentioning ATS. They'll never cite GLP

edit on 11-12-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the irony?

Supposed "safe sites" around the world are being closed by governments who fear "an influx of doomsday cultists and journalists on Dec 21st"

So, if you are headed to a safe site on the 21st... sorry, you can't go in there! Rather convenient.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thats whats up. First one ive seen so i wasnt sure

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zman0418

haha good point. Thats the funny thing bout the this thing is we really dont know whats true and what isnt.. because even if it was true the media would spin it to discredit and prevent complete anarchy anyways.

link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I searched it up,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That was all I could find.

link   
It's CITED, not sited.

Deny spelling ignorance.

End of rant.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That's peripheral information he mentions in the ATS thread, UFO's, Pyramids etc. he could have picked a better example elsewhere, and he even mentions Arthur C. Clarke remarks about the mountain. That's odd, considering he's already as good as said it's rubbish, according to NASA, and the Mayans themselves. So he still wants to have a little mystery going on. Stupid piece of writing.
edit on 11-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

So they pick one that is in the hoax bin Hhhhhmmmmm.
Tin foil hat on ;D

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

i thought maybe seeing it was a website that its 'sited'... Thats my story and im sticking to it haha

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I saw this earlier but hadn't seen it on yahoo yet and now it is the 2nd story you see.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
how lazy are the news team at yahoo now quoting posts from ATS id love a job with those guys .

top topics

join