It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism, Saturn and the Energy of Fear and Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I found this article very interesting, more synchronicity...I was just having this conversation with my husband 15 minutes before I found this. He and I have very differing views on religion...this article echos my beliefs very much and has the same things in it that I just finished pointing out; that religion is used to propagate fear and control the masses. I choose to focus on the positive aspects of the planets and their energy, rather than allowing the negative aspects to control me through fear. Saturn and Mars both have very strong negative aspects that are ruling this planet right now. This is the energy that is changing, we cannot, nor should we want to...keep this from happening. We should embrace the opportunity for a vibrational change in our collective consciousness, rather than allow the fear to prevent it.

BAW33

www.wakingtimes.com...

The vibratory frequency field emanating from the planet Saturn is conveyed to our conscious, and more worryingly, our unconscious minds, via the language of symbolism. This means that the frequency field of fear and control is impinging our own frequency field – and thereby altering it (when two fields touch, both are altered) without us even knowing it! Saturn symbolism goes far beyond astrology; it permeates our culture at every level. All organised religions are rife with the symbolism of Saturn: there is the cross, (a Saturn symbol – representing the intersection of spirit with matter), the kaabar (a Saturn symbol), and the black robes of the Priesthood (Saturn symbolism again) to mention just a few. Satanism (obviously from the word Saturn) and black magic, employ symbols (the pentagram, the skull and cross-bones, the horned goat Baphomet) and the power of words (another form of symbolism) to invoke specific (evil) energies to effect specific results.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Do a search for Unity_99, and add Saturn, or Saturnalia after his user name. He has talked much about Saturn and Saturnalia in his posts. He can be a little cryptic at times, but interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Saturn just so happens to be my ruling planet. It effects me in ways that I never expected, seeing as how in my younger years I didn't lend much credence to astrology. I have character traits that sometimes I find surprising. Take for instance that I'm extremely spiritual in nature, I have a well hidden "evil streak" that I sometimes embrace, and I seem to do really well with handling money- all things that do not seem to run in my family at all.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Saturn just so happens to be my ruling planet. It effects me in ways that I never expected, seeing as how in my younger years I didn't lend much credence to astrology. I have character traits that sometimes I find surprising. Take for instance that I'm extremely spiritual in nature, I have a well hidden "evil streak" that I sometimes embrace, and I seem to do really well with handling money- all things that do not seem to run in my family at all.

So that would make you a Taurus or Libra, your profile doesn't list your DOB for obvious reason's lol, ok I have a 50/50 guess, I bet Taurus, because of that stubborn streak you seem to possess. I put more truth in numerology for personality traits, just based on personal experience. Don't know your real name though or your real DOB or I could find your life number...should you decide you would like to know, I will keep it confidential and you can send me a U2U about it, otherwise I understand the need to keep your privacy.

BAW33

PS I am leaning towards these numbers for you though, life number 3, and 4-28-51.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
very nicely put...
great job

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Why thank you dear. Thanks for stopping by.

new topics

top topics

join