It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some great 2012 title to get you to read this thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So many people on ATS believe "they" want to kill off billions of people with a plan for depopulation and even more believe "they" want to start a "New World Order".

So............
What if the Mayans are spot on? What if this world will end and a "New World" (order) begin?
What if on the 21st the governments start their plan for the New World Order (the paper work) on the 21st? It would seem as nothing happened on the 21st because we would not know about the secret dealings.
What if they started their depopulation plan?
What if "Agenda 21" is for December 21 2012 and not what we think it is?

It does not matter what you believe, it only matters what "they" believe.
Just look at bohemian grove, these are men of power in the US, so the 21st may be nothing to us, but something to the "power players".

The world will not end in one day, nor will they start a "New World Order" in one day. But the world as "we know it" is all but dead and they have been working on their new world order for many years.

Instead of watching the news on the 21st, it may be best to watch the Government/s. Oh and that's not to mention WW3 looming in the mist of it all.

Your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

I've always said it isn't the end, but the beginning of the end. If you desire better control over the populace, and there's already a worldwide scare regarding a certain date, wouldn't you take advantage of the situation??

I personally don't know exactly what I believe, cause there are just TooManyTheories (; to store your faith in only one.
IMO, it's more probable that it plays out like this:
1.) Nothing actually happens that day, but since there is the wide-spread panic, people go apes#!^ and there's a bit of civil unrest. Think riots, suicides, looting, etc.
2.) This is a great excuse to bring about Martial Law or some other form of control via TPTB.
3.) Things slowly escalate and it eventually leads to the downfall of the WAWKI.
----OR----
Something severe DOES happen...
1.) Civil unrest.
2.) Martial Law
3.) Escalation of events.
4.) Same damn outcome.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
so many want the 122112 to be real it could be a "self starting event" that is to say, the believers do it by doing something to bring about, not that it will happen but could. Personally, it be like any other day , yea some where some place something will happen, but not on a global scale.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am just going to ramble a bit....

Was it president Johnson who got out his "Johnson" in front of a reporter? Well it doesnt really matter which President it was does it, it only matters that it was a president who did it. This shows the mentality of those in power and why we should indeed be afraid.

Because if we do not fear these so called "Rulers" , which is a natural response, then we will never be Impelled or driven to make changes to hold our leaders to account. It is my belief that many individuals are so indoctrinated that they believe thier leaders are "unaccountable" for anything.

This is why some presidents pardon others, the question is however, what truely gives a president the right to pardon another and should a president have this power without input from the people.

In todays modern age and the internet, there is no reason why the people cannot be consulted in real time regarding such matters.

My current thinking suggests that Good Presidents can be recognised when seen to be forcing power away from the Whitehouse. A bad president will attempt to pull power away from the people and into the Whitehouse. I look back and see very few presidents who truely attempted to "de-centralise" power and distribute it to the people and thier States in which they live.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

What you say makes sense to me, but also it makes sense for those powerful (insane grove idol worshiping) people to use the Mayan date for their purpose in some way,(maybe just for a laugh) thus something could happen on that date.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

But the world as "we know it" is all but dead and they have been working on their new world order for many years.

I beg to differ,the world is far from dead,you should have a look around.
We live on an amazing planet,i have no doubt that when the planet
decides it's had enough,it'll kill the vast majority of us.I don't think we're
anywhere near that happening.We do need to change and to a degree we
are,and shouldn't stop...

As for new world orders or whatever....i'll leave that bit to you
edit on 11-12-2012 by cjttatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"What if a frog had wings....he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped"....

The Mayans never predicted anything. Everyone is tieing things together that are not supposed to be tied together.

Yes, the 13th Baktun is coming to an end. Yes, the Dresden Codex told of a great flood...but not necessarily tied to the calendar. And yes...the Popal Vuh speaks of the 9 gods returning. WE have created these connections...the Mayans did not. As much as I respect the culture for their advanced time measuring and understanding of the skies...as well as their buildings...these are just people...people that completely missed the coming of the Spaniards...thought they were the Gods coming back....oops! Missed that one!

What if something happens on this day? So what? We only have today...right here, right now. Yesterday is gone and no one is guaranteed a tomorrow...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

I did not mean the planet, I said the "world as we know it".
In the USA alone, we are losing our freedom rapidly (patriot act, NDAA, NDRP ect.) the economy is crashing and there is another world war looming in the shadows.

The rest of the world is no better, the planet can out live us and "heal" itself in time, but the "world was we know it"
is ever changing and it looks like (to me) that it is almost gone. Some believe the "world as we know it" ended on 9/11.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
so 12 21 12 is near, ask this; what would make your world change.
Lets say you woke up on the 21st and you knew what every one was thinking or your could move things with your thought, would this not be the end of the world as you knew it and the beginning of a new one.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
we already are in a state of declining population. Look at any stats you like. The world population is shrinking.....fast.

they just need to sit back and wait until society collapses on itself and urban centers are abandoned.

The dramatic side to it is BS.

edit on 12-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Likewise, if we got hit with a massive solar flare with the power of a global EMP that killed every electronic on earth, it would be the end of the world.
No ATM.
No cars (other than the good oldies).
No cold food storage.
No heat.
No phone, TV, radio, ect.

Can you imagine what would happen if we just lost all power? If every electronic thing on earth was no longer any good?

There would be mass killings, wars, and deaths the likes of which we we have never seen. All because we would lose our technology, 3rd world countries would raise above the technology dependent countries.

That would be a world ending and a new beginning.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

If this is their "plan" then they will be waiting a very long time to reduce the population to 500,000,000.
What are we at? 7 billion right now?

I like where your head is at, can we compare death stats to birth stats?
What information; from where, would be accurate?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I would go with UN reports and projections. They are public for the most part anyways.
edit on 13-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join