It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't handle seeing an alien

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I have actually never liked an alien I haven't met!

... or something like that...

(sorry, been 'celebrating' the 12/12/12 12:12 thing in all time zones
)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Those Aliens are the same daemons.

They have no power on human being unless you gave them the power.

The fear is one powerful tool in their hands.

The fact is that you should stand the fear to have the ability to scape from them.

But spacing from them is something more fearful.

You better run to god.

It is the best way.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

That is the reason if Aliens are here why they will not come down because some people will hate them because it questions their ideas in Religion.
If you are reading this Mr and Mrs Alien not all of us believe this claptrap and would treat you as another intelligent specie and would welcome you to help us understand the universe and help us get rid of the archaic Religions which are holding back human development and understanding.

Oh and nice threat again....is that all you people can do threaten everyone? you are spreading fear and fear leads to hate etc....
edit on 12-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well you're correct it does invoke a fear reaction, but I handled it. '___' brought me face to face with indescribable things.
edit on 12-12-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by mideast

That is the reason if Aliens are here why they will not come down because some people will hate them because it questions their ideas in Religion.
If you are reading this Mr and Mrs Alien not all of us believe this claptrap and would treat you as another intelligent specie and would welcome you to help us understand the universe and help us get rid of the archaic Religions which are holding back human development and understanding.

Almost anything you said , are reasons to ignore religion as the way to salvation..

That is what anti-religion govt and media has done to you.

You want to find a way other than what creator has offered by his prophets ?

Keep searching and call me when you found the way you could postpone death, or movement of this galaxy .

They are entities called Jin. I have talked about them in this thread. The good ones are told to stay away from humans. Other ones contact with humans.

Those daemons are really betraying humans.

They have been created from fire and human beings are created from soil.

They are different. That is why they can act differently. Women and men are different and they can not act like each other because of what they are.

That is what it is. human beings are superior to them. They have the soul from the creator.

Eblis Lucifer Azazil is our enemy in their kind.

God told him to bow to humans and he refused and he was expelled from his heavenly place.

Now , he is playing thousands of humans like he is the superior.

He is taking revenge of human beings.

Choose any thing you want to believe.

Meet me on the other side.

Peace.

Oh and nice threat again....is that all you people can do threaten everyone?

How did you think I am threatening you?

I see that you are really hoping for their help.

Call them.
edit on 12-12-2012 by mideast because:
allah

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Hogwash...
Oh and your threats are veiled like "You better run to God" etc.

This thread is about Aliens not God go preach somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

they may be incapable of communicating with us, maybe they are trying but just can't understand.

They have been enslaved by Solomon (PBUH)

They have talked to Muhammad (PBUH)

The daemons are now hurrying to mislead as much enemy as they can. The good ones are just witnessing this phenomena.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Outrageo

Yes. I see what you did.

Have fun with that.

Solitude is an assertion on my part, not a plight, or a sentence.
Solitude is my choice, by choice, often requiring some effort to achieve.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Even if you are physicly 3D alone you are never really alone. As Robbie Williams said:
I'm loving angels instead.

Some people cannot handle being alone. Some people cannot handle being around what they perceive as small minded people. For those people being alone in mediation or doing something else, just being one with everything is a blessing to not have to listen to dualistic views that create duality in them that is not really important anyway, like religion and money.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by mideast

Hogwash...
Oh and your threats are veiled like "You better run to God" etc.

This thread is about Aliens not God go preach somewhere else.

Everything unknown that you do not know fully is an alien be it angel, demon, god, brahman, reality conciousness, ONE.

Some muslisms and christian have such fear of knowledge and the unknown seeing with hate everywhere cleary disconnected from loving everything (I am too disconnected from that) and playing around with duality and preaching their own dogma as the true voice of reason and god/reality or whatever you wanna call everything that exists.

Maybe it is their unconcious telling them their views are wrong that makes them so eager to brainwash everybody else so that when they are told they are wrong they can say that since everybody else belived as we did we should not have to take responsability for what we created.

Something created everything that is be it reality or a conciousness in that reality is not important.

I am not sure you can take alien out of religion since I think aliens are part of the story of all religions and frankly know more about the nature of reality. One of the reason some religions hate aliens. They know more about what is than the religious and will not play along with human dogma. Nobody likes being called a hypocryte even if you are one.
edit on 12-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
When I was 8 they scared the heck out of me but a few days later I didn't want to go in after dark just sit out and watch for them. I have no fear left in me I was told once by a doctor he didn't know the half of it.

Then when I was 26 I crossed paths with bigfoot and felt fear again but it too passed into nothing.

A few years ago someone told me they were going to kill me if I didn't give them my wallet I said sure! They didn't understand when the police caught up to me to ask questions a few days later they wanted to know why I didn't report the attempted robbery there was nothing to really tell he didn't get what he wanted

Fear is a strange thing lack of it even stranger.

You probably had a amagydala fear overload that will forever have changed you brain functions. Fear is a useless emotion anyway from my point of view so good riddance

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
We can get used to anything. We can also be made to be scared of something we already know and arent scared of. Those of you who watch Dr Who will know what i mean when I suggest The Weeping Angels. Statues that can only move when you are not looking at them. Freakiest bad guys in the Dr Who series of late. Makes you look at statues very differently.
"Don't even blink! Blink and you're dead!"

The Weeping Angels were a species of quantum-locked humanoids from the early universe, so called because their unique nature necessitated that they often covered their faces with their hands to prevent trapping themselves in petrified form for eternity by looking at one another. This gave the Weepings Angels their distinct "weeping" appearance. They were known for being murderous psychopaths, eradicating their victims "mercifully" by dropping them into the past and letting them live out their full lives, just in a different time period. This, in turn, allowed them to live off the remaining time energy of the victim's life. However, when this potential energy paled in comparison to an alternative power source to feed on, the Angels were known to kill by other means, such as snapping their victims' necks.

edit on 12/12/2012 by Lucas73 because: added quote

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Given we actually have the capacity to (1) sense what we have encountered and (2) integrate it into our understanding of the world, my preference is that disclosure is delayed. I live entirely too close to trailor parks and ghettos, and I'll never even make it to my BOB alive, let alone get out of town. Then again, I live in Philly, and maybe it's too dangerous for the aliens. It's the new Camden. Which was the new Detroit. So yeah, third stop to hell might be overlooked by visitors.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pellian

Hi Pellian, I'd love to chat with you if you get notified about this.

I just registered and I see you have not been here for ages, but I'd like to chat with you about 3rd eye stuff and aetheric energies.

John

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join