It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't handle seeing an alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
or maybe they are so beautiful that are brains would collapse in there mere presence

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

your right, if it looks tasty ill probably hunt it down and eat it
but if its 100 times better looking than any female on Earth ill want to marry it

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Why is it people are always "dumb" in these types of threads because they don't think the way the OP thinks they should think?

Because it's a Rant?

Wouldn't it make far more sense to say: "I know not everyone thinks the way I do, but here's my opinion..."

Yeah, but it's a Rant.

That's so much nicer[...]

Yeah but, Rant.

[...]and more conducive to discussion, don't you think?

Indeed. Except, Rant.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Is it possible that you are not as intelligent as some are?

Maybe the insecurity and fear that drives you, stems the
possibility that you are in the opinion you state?

This is just IMO. No offense, but if you must... Please take it.
It will only allow you to state such nonsense, or more..

Sounds to me your afraid, are you not??
edit on 11-12-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

To me a rant is the lesser educated trying to makes sense
of what they do not understand.. What ever happened to
Researching? I think that if the OP took the time to figure it out
Him/her self the answer would be obtained..

But what the hell do I know, I'm as much as a hypocrite as the
next human being on this planet, lol
edit on 11-12-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Saying Aliens DO exist is no different than saying Jesus DOES exist. No proof they do. People see UFO's and claim aliens, I see UFO's and go to the logical conclusion, its the U.S. government working on more warfare toys. Sure Aliens might exist, and with all the planets theres a good chance, but im getting tired of all the people that have zero evidence and think theyre different than some crazy religious person who has "faith".
edit on 11-12-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

If the question of aliens visiting this planet were held in a court of law with the same legal standards as say a murder trial, there is MORE than enough evidence to send you to jail for life.

You know what I'm sick of?
People claiming there is no evidence.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
And your evidence, other than the youtube videos that are most likely fake or government aircrafts/drones? Id believe in past civilizations living underground with advanced technology over aliens and even that I think is a stretch.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

Simple. Testimonial evidence of thousands. Admissions from official sources. Etc.

More than enough to convict in a court of law.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

you should change your user name to matlock, cause you banged that one outta the park. lol.

what part of ARK are ya from? i used to live in them there ozarks.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
When you meet one. you'll know it. It will be one of the most amazing experiences of your life. You will never forget it.

I was afraid before the contact, at the end of my rope. It was the encounter that took all the fear, doubt and pain away.

I could liken it to meeting a baby. You don't wave, yell and scare a baby half to death, you go easy, make them feel comforted, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
It has been very strange that mosquitoes have been seen in my apartment so late in the year. I get paranoid that this insect girl is using them as a drone to spy on me when I have successfully shoed her away. I wonder what its intentions are and why it won;t leave me alone.

So an 8 foot tall insect-like female with blonde hair is stalking you, scaring you, and sending mosquitoes into your room to spy on you?....

That sounds like the type of extreme paranoia you'd hear from somebody who's been on a meth binge & hasn't slept for a week.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

It has been very strange that mosquitoes have been seen in my apartment so late in the year. I get paranoid that this insect girl is using them as a drone to spy on me when I have successfully shoed her away. I wonder what its intentions are and why it won;t leave me alone.

So an 8 foot tall insect-like female with blonde hair is stalking you, scaring you, and sending mosquitoes into your room to spy on you?...

That sounds like the type of extreme paranoia you'd hear from somebody who's been on a meth binge & hasn't slept for a week.

no she was 5'5" sometime the hair is combed. She is scaring me because her obsession is so intense.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

no she was 5'5" sometime the hair is combed. She is scaring me because her obsession is so intense.

I'm not saying this isn't true, but are you sure it's just not some sort of psychotic break? There have been many, many accounts of people having come into contact with ET's of all different forms. Some fitting the stereotypical grey, some being inter-dimensional wisp, & so on. Perhaps if I ever get the chance to meet one I'll understand/believe. But I'm very skeptical on this matter and pretty much never accept the account of a random forum user.

You state that aliens are frightening and evoke the same sort of fear that spiders do; yet in another post on this page a user says they've met an alien & it was incredible. Not scarey and like seeing a baby. So based on that alone, your statement that we don't want to meet an aliens is negated. Maybe you just happened to be picked by one of the aliens that is a insect/humanoid hybrid... which actually does sound terrifying.

Try sleeping at a friends house, or a family members. If she's still stalking you, at that point make it clear to her you're not sexually attracted to females that look like they could eviscerate you at any given moment.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
speak for yourself. granted. but if you're sleeping and you wake up and see 6 greys surrounding your bed and you can't move a muscle to defend yourself, you can either get scared, or look them in the eye and dare them to let you go.

it's call fight or flight, since you can't flight, you might as well fight.

isn't it always possible that its impossible for them to understand us.

we consider ourselves intelligent and vastly superior to every animal and earth. so why haven't we figured what turkeys say to each other. or dolphins. or squirrels or our cats and dogs.

they may be incapable of communicating with us, maybe they are trying but just can't understand.

we marvel at a beaver building a dam or bees their hives or ant's their hills and chambers.

so to assume aliens consider us intelligent because we build skyscrapers or watch television or build atomic bombs is no different than that analogy.

i don't believe that though, they know fully well that we know who they are. that's what separates us from animals, besides the obvious, our self awareness and where we come from.
edit on 12-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

I'm not saying this isn't true, but are you sure it's just not some sort of psychotic break? There have been many, many accounts of people having come into contact with ET's of all different forms. Some fitting the stereotypical grey, some being inter-dimensional wisp, & so on. Perhaps if I ever get the chance to meet one I'll understand/believe. But I'm very skeptical on this matter and pretty much never accept the account of a random forum user.

Try sleeping at a friends house, or a family members. If she's still stalking you, at that point make it clear to her you're not sexually attracted to females that look like they could eviscerate you at any given moment.

I know it sounds really really crazy but think for one minute that any sort of bug or animal could have a humanoid corollary somewhere. and this humanoid form could indeed have a mind and emotions. I had an ability where I would shift consciousness and see a wierd and different environment for a split second and sometimes I saw and felt her inches away from me in bed. The weird thing was she was kinda attractive like this picture. cghub.com...
picture with no boobs no wings no feelers yellow really skinny body arms and short blond hair. and the face was not human like this. the sides of her body was accordion shaped.

This bug followed me halfway around the world when I went overseas. The feelings of fear would happen when I was close to sleep and it would try to phase into this realm. The situation is quite scary since I do know its intentions.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

It it like solid? like if I whacked it with a bat would it feel it?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I would be more cautious and curious.

The natural fear of the unknown had gotten man into some trouble in the past!

Also I do not fear spiders.
I hate them!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Two of my friends can see aliens, actually. They didn't handle it well, at first - but they eventually got used to it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

People are dumb. They think aliens are like another race of humans we have not discovered. The real fact is why have they not made themselves known? The reason is the same as why you are afraid of spiders. Their mere presence will invoke a massive fear reaction in human beings. The kind of fear that cuts deep into you.

Lol. More like they do not want to be known because humans have a tendency to not shut up about what they want and manipulate other souls to get what they want (and I am including myself in this statement).

Or maybe they are afraid that I am gonna hug them when I see them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join