It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are paid shills good or bad for the economy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I miss the muffin baskets, that came the first of the month.....

Des

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
I wonder if there are any on ATS...pretty trippy stuff if you ask me...Now I'm wondering and thinking about certain members here, I have quite a few in mind
dun dun dunnnn..

Honestly...there were a couple I did wonder about...I've not seen either of them here, since the elections....no, I will not name my points of curiosity....

Des

On a site like ATS I'm positive there are quite a few hidden in plain sight if you know what I mean. I observe a lot, and I notice certain people would fight claw to claw to debunk the living soul out of some threads. It's so blatant.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There was an introduction thread from one of our members that admitted that he is a federal employee and he is paid to post. However that was in 2008 and the thread is gone now but the agenda remains.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I miss the muffin baskets, that came the first of the month.....

Des

The muffin baskets, I almost forgot that one
Remember you grabbed the last double chocolate chip one that I wanted but you where kind enough to split it with me
Good old days...Now we get plain bagels and we have to bring our own creem cheese. It's not easy being a paid shill

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Fess up now paid shills! We have ways of making you talk....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Paid or not, there is no disputing that there are some who openly infiltrate, hijack and redirect not just threads but almost entire forums of threads, either single handed or in groups and if it ain't for money I don't know what else...
Can't be for just stars and giggles.
* leaves thread before stealing cake...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Ok fine...But I want the whole cake...and the stolen slice too. I bet Des took it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The missing slice was just the Baker taking his shipping and handling fee. Looks mighty good tho... mmmm....

That would be hard to say no to....(fights temptation for cake)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I admit it, it was me. Dammit I got needs!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Originally posted by littled16

Ok fine...But I want the whole cake...and the stolen slice too. I bet Des took it.

OMG...got a chocolate buzz just drooling over the pic.. I almost licked my monitor....

Des

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I always kind of suspected that you could possibly be a "closet monitor licker". Don't be ashamed- it happens to the best of us sometimes. Usually only happens to me when I see pictures of "Daryl" from "The Walking Dead" though. I think Heff secretly knows and that he's toying with me! Damn that Heff!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I hear chocolate is good for a cough.

Chocolate could provide the key to tackling a persistent cough, researchers claim. They are carrying out the final stages of clinical trials on a drug that contains theobromine, an ingredient naturally present in cocoa and chocolate. If the trials are successful, the drug could be on the market within two years. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk... ealth/article-1340322/Chocolate-cough-cure-Chemical-cocoa-turned-new-medicine-years.html

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

deadeyedick that is the best news I've had this week!

Excuse #392: But honey I HAVE to eat more chocolate; I may be coming down with a cold!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So all we needed to do was bring the cake out and the shills come out to play.
Better not tell you what the cream in the cake is really made of

top topics

<< 1   >>

join