It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HISTORY: Obama Hid 'Gay Life' to Become President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I love gays but if you are gay and you got married and talk about sex with women all the time then your just annoying...everyone knows o.k.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My second point on his marriage continues....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There's a daddy issue gone deep. No pun intended.

Just an ordinary man trying to connect with someone who reminds him of his father. I wonder if this made it into "Dreams of My Father" in a clever allegorical sense.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Well, there's always the Southpark option?

Big Gay Al with Big Gay POTUS and their X-Mas adventures with Mr. Hanky?

Already part of the Saddam reunion in Imagination Land due out in February. Nice try though.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Oh come on you use that vid to prove a point?
Bottom barrel scraping...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
In 2002 as i was getting attacked via diverted satellites and it's secret-defense i was perceiving a black guy among attackers!!! He like the other politicians invited to do so feared the Queen... He was like a puppet near Clinton's arms. He was Obama but at the time I had detected that his name was Johnson!!! Well as there was also the whole plot and scenario and staging of the aliens from the Moon just arriving it seemed that that black guy was among them so was an alien. So when in 2008 Obama's face appeared in the medias I already knew him. So he was an alien from the Moon with his whole camouflage thanks to the damned radio-satellites and his alien deformations were hidden decently!!! Yes, true Obama has almost no past and is often shown with the rounding front view of the White House not so much with the triangular.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cathyx

I must add that I've learned that the rounding front view of the White House is just the White House from the Moon.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I goto gay bars does that mean I'm gay?
No I'm not, not that it matters.

No it doesn't mean you are gay but it could mean you wouldn't mind experimenting either

Nope. Not necessarily.

Back in my clubbin' days... gay bars were MUCH more fun and less of a hassle.. specifically if youre female. Even now, we have one lone gay bar on our main street in my little town. The ONLY bar that the police arent at 2 times a weekend EVERY weekend.

Back on topic, Well, Im fooled then. I really cant stomach Obama, but if he is gay, he is doing one hell of a job of hiding it. I mean those little robot kids.. Malia and Sacha.. wow. Technology these days.. theyre so lifelike...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join