It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HISTORY: Obama Hid 'Gay Life' to Become President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president

www.wnd.com...

“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.

“If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories,” DuJan said. “Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys.”

Obama, DuJan said, is “not heterosexual and he’s not bisexual. He’s homosexual.”

“It is common knowledge in the Chicago gay community that Obama actively visited the gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago while he was an Illinois state senator,” Madsen told WND.

WND also spoke with a member of the East Bank Club in Chicago, who confirmed Obama was a member there and was known to be a homosexual. The upscale fitness club, which has some 10,000 members, is not a “gay” facility. But it’s one of a number of places identified by the Chicago homosexual community as a “gay gym,” where homosexuals meet and engage in sexual activity..

Related thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, this was an interesting surprise to me that Obama had a secret gay life.

This makes me question his current relationship with his "wife and two daughters"

I really wonder this, if it is all an act. Be it the presidency, his marriage, and his political lobbying for the people of America.

Firstly, to be president you must act like one.

Secondly, to become a good PR rep, you must show love and commitment to the majority (ie man married to a woman..not a man to man marriage)

Thirdly, saying one thing to the American people you will do, and then go back to the board and do the complete opposite.

Anyways, I still think that Obama's marriage is an act. I still think he is gay and uses his "wife and daughters" as a shield from his true nature. If you think about it, he wants to appear as anti-homosexual by surrounding himself around 3 women if you think about it.

He may even have Lady Gaga come over once in a while along with The Artist Formerly Known As Prince to have a little getting on festival.

It seems like secrets these days are hard to hide. As the true saying goes.....history repeats itself.

Thoughts ATS?

Oh, btw, my research into this proved my SECOND POINT on Obama's marriage as an act....

Obama didn't join Wright's church to follow Jesus

www.wnd.com...

...members of the church claimed Barack Obama benefited from Wright’s “Down Low Club,” part of a documented underground subculture in which black men who engage in homosexual activity marry to maintain respectability in public.

“Obama may say he’s a Christian, but he’s not,” said the member, identified for this story as “Rose.” “Joining Trinity for Obama was a political decision, not a religious one.”

“Remember, Obama was raised Muslim by his stepfather in Indonesia,” she said. “That’s the thing about Rev. Wright and Trinity.

Wright is close to Louis Farrakhan and Farrakhan is Black Muslim. Regardless what Obama may say for political reasons, his sympathies are Muslim.

And he’s angry inside – angry at whites – which is why Rev. Wright’s brand of black liberation theology appealed to him.”

“And even after Barack and Michelle came to the church, their kids weren’t raised in the church like you raise other kids in Sunday school. No.

Church is not their thing. Michelle was not the kind of black woman whose momma made her go to church, made her go to Sunday school, made her go to B.Y.P.U. [Baptist Young People’s Union].

She wasn’t raised in that kind of environment. So the church was not an integral part of their spiritual lives after they were married.” [/quote

edit on 11-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added snippet

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My thoughts are simple... I don't buy it. Whatever radical changes have taken place in the last 4 years..and I'll be the first to say it's been a sea change in general public perceptions....the idea of running a man who was actively hiding a gay past in 2006/2007 was patently absurd. Likewise to running him in Illinois as a U.S. Senator. Such a political vulnerability would have been screaming so loud it would deafen people 'in the know'.

Actually being gay would have nothing to do with it and I'll tell you the CIA came out with an interesting assessment I'm not sure got published or not, many years ago which determined Gay/Transgender people were no security threat or risk *IF* one thing were true. That fact of their lives was not carried as a secret or hidden in any way. One man could have an ego large enough to look past that and go for it anyway......but 100's of millions of dollars required to make it HAPPEN wouldn't overlook such an Achilles heel right from the opening gate, IMO.

^^ Looking at it in strictly realistic terms, of course. I have a feeling some Obama supporters won't be as thoughtful in a reply to the overall story in the media. lol

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So what if he is gay?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I mean, I guess it's possible. But I wouldn't come to any conclusions based on these stories, and I find it highly, highly, unlikely. Although, I have thought for some time that many more people in power have had homosexual phases than are known. Still, don't see Obama as a complete homosexual and I think his wife and daughters are genuine.

edit on 12/11/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wow.

Obama is almost an action hero of Putin Standards.

He time travels to Mars as 'Barry'. He parties with the boys doing naked boy things with with other naked boys doing naked boy things.

He's Kenyan. He's American. He's Hawaiian. He's Reptilian. He's ... ???

What will he do next?

Are there any Obama action figures with Kung-Fu grip that we can Robot-Chicken into a Putin Aaction figure vs. Obama stop-action show down?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialVelocity
So what if he is gay?

It means he is gay. And it also means he is hiding his identity therefore he lied to the voters in order to get elected. Personally, I do not care if someone is gay or straight, but I do not believe he would have been elected if he was openly gay.

I'm not saying he is gay, frankly I don't care, but I find it believable consdidering the evidence I have seen over the last few years, especially here on ATS

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I don't think there is one Robot Chicken with Obama...but there is one for G. Bush:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Well, there's always the Southpark option?

Big Gay Al with Big Gay POTUS and their X-Mas adventures with Mr. Hanky?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
...not that there's anything wrong with it.

Gay, straight, or sideways, Obama is doing a great job for his country and for the world. Lifestyle? It's 2012, chill out. What do you think the O stands for!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Obama is doing a great job for his country and for the world.

^That's a BIG FAIL statement right there hombre

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't understand why having a homosexual history has anything to do with being a president. Seriously, what's the point of this thread? Does this really change how you feel about Obama?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Well, actually.. Barry Soetoro was the legal and stated name he used at both the Muslim Madrasa and private Catholic Schools he attended in Indonesia. All that came out in 2010 and pretty much open on the table at that point. Of Course, like everything else, why it took 2 years after people started asking to lay it all out as it should have been on first inquiry was a mystery. He makes a lot of his own drama and problems I think. He just doesn't have common sense at all...even when being blunt and honest is actually the better way to go, as all the Indonesia stuff turned out in the end. Nothing to really see there beyond the way so much was made to obscure it for awhile.

If he wonders why people feel so free to make up whatever else about him though, his own decisions on being open vs. not being open vs. playing games all around about it are why I'd say it's almost a national sport at times.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I don't understand why having a homosexual history has anything to do with being a president. Seriously, what's the point of this thread?
They are looking for other ways to justify their hatred of Obama, now that the birther thing has run out of steam... Same old predictable nonsense.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I goto gay bars does that mean I'm gay?
No I'm not, not that it matters.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Obama, the gay, black, Muslim, president that was born in Kenya. Smoked it up like theres no tomorrow, as he lived his high school years in a "daze" as he quoted.

nice. hahaha

I forgot the rumor that he is in his 2nd marriage and his father is really Malcolm X

edit on 11-12-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I goto gay bars does that mean I'm gay?
No I'm not, not that it matters.

No it doesn't mean you are gay but it could mean you wouldn't mind experimenting either

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Or it means I have gay pals and am perfectly ok with gay people and with their nightlife and my own sexuality.
Ever been to a gay bar? trust me it is a great place to pull girls because they go there not expecting straight men and bingo
Plus it is a safe night out, tends to have no trouble.
The guy won...get over it.
edit on 11-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Or it means I have gay pals and am perfectly ok with gay people and with their nightlife and my own sexuality.
Ever been to a gay bar? trust me it is a great place to pull girls because they go there not expecting straight men and bingo
Plus it is a safe night out, tends to have no trouble.
The guy won...get over it.
edit on 11-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I don't have a problem with gays. Nor am I arguing anything about hating people's choice to be whatever sexuality they are.

I agree with you on your point of going to gay bars because it is a great place to pool girls who go there not to be hit on by gay men. I heard this story from a girl's point of view as well. I hear at gay bars they have pretty good techno music as well.

Obama may be president, but the point is he never was transparent with the public either. So I don't trust him.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is Obama...barks like a dog when in fact he is actually a cat:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't care for Obama either , but I have serious problems believing that those vast herds of people who are out to get him on anything they can would have missed that .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join