It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Void

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
When I was a wee lad, maybe the age of 4 or so, I had this magnificent dream, well, it was actually quite terrifying in an eternally lonely kind of way.

I was flying through this endless void, black, in all reaches. There was strangely enough, sound, as there was a beat, a double beat like a heart in fact. The void was given parameter by this literal matrix of green lines in the various axes. It was as if I was seeking something.

Eventually, concentric sphere green lines began to form in the vertical and horizontal, making it appear as if the matrix lines were bending.

This wasn't just for show, as I eventually came upon a white sphere, in which I reached out, somehow having grown a hand and arm, and touched the sphere. As soon as I did, it immediately exploded into a luminous explosion that dwarfed any nuclear one by about 10^100000000.

I got blasted sideways, or perhaps looks sideways to see rushing light pass by me as particles began to form, forming into more and newly complex particles, all behaving by the parameters of the matrix I had seen to some degree. I saw planets form, stars, galaxies.

Here is what I saw:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is my own slice of creation myth. To say it is either "right" or "wrong" I think would be foolish. It was an experience, and it is what it is. My point is that any one of you can experience something that puts you on a level of closeness to the creation of things, to the energy that fills us.

To add to the above picture, I decided to put it through an editing process. It turned out into this Torus shaped thing. Funny too, if you are to look at the green as dark matter, and the white as visible matter, almost reminds me of galaxies in space:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

been watching the matrix ?

or maybe you have been playing rez?
edit on 11-12-2012 by imnothereru because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

been watching the matrix ?

or maybe you have been playing rez?
edit on 11-12-2012 by imnothereru because: spelling

Nah this was a dream I had when I was for years old. Matrix hadn't come out yet, not for a while actually.

I actually recently had a shamanic experience under the influence of...shamanic....materials, and for whatever reason, I went straight back into this exact space

new topics

join